Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Olofmeister Thanks for posting that! Rick from @ExpressPCT got me up to speed on the state of Enclomiphene in India just now, I'm genuinely thankful for the vendors that take responsibility for continuous quality control in their market.

You all misunderstood. The fuckers were not actually lying. On their label it was clearly written "content equivalent to 50 mg of enclomiphene" which it actually (roughly) is! I had my first suspicion the second I saw the label about some fuckery happening.
That was my initial thought but as both Clomiphene and Enclomiphene are dosed by citrate instead of active ingredient in studies/patients, this is 40mg over double the equivalent dosage if I'm not mistaken (with Enclomiphene citrate protocol dosages at 12.5mg - 25mg).

(Before update, just want to say, no it's not about Liskas product, it's just about my body reaction) - Update on 3rd week of using 1st time Primo 200mg/ml from Liska, first week i got crippled (horrible Pip) from Primo (splitted 3 times pw injection) with 200mg rotex test, with slin needles, tought it was from needles being too short and probably leaked into subq, week 2 and 3 gave another go with 1 inch needles, now im not that crippled but pinned muscle get sore (alot of restricted movement) and inflamed (not infection, im perfectly ocd about being clean) just a little bit of redness and got a fever. Now i don't know if i'm allergic to MCT oil that's causing fever and redness or Primo at high dosage, i got 100mg/ml too but im scared to give it another week with it , what do you guys think? MCT allergic reaction or Primo? (First time using Primo so that's why im confused).

@Radacin That sounds quite severe... I think the culprit is more like the high concentration of Primo than the MCT. Out of curiousity, how are you injecting 200mg of Rotex Test (throwing away the rest of the amp?), and how are you pushing that really thick castor oil through an insulin needle?

(Before update, just want to say, no it's not about Liskas product, it's just about my body reaction) - Update on 3rd week of using 1st time Primo 200mg/ml from Liska, first week i got crippled (horrible Pip) from Primo (splitted 3 times pw injection) with 200mg rotex test, with slin needles, tought it was from needles being too short and probably leaked into subq, week 2 and 3 gave another go with 1 inch needles, now im not that crippled but pinned muscle get sore (alot of restricted movement) and inflamed (not infection, im perfectly ocd about being clean) just a little bit of redness and got a fever. Now i don't know if i'm allergic to MCT oil that's causing fever and redness or Primo at high dosage, i got 100mg/ml too but im scared to give it another week with it , what do you guys think? MCT allergic reaction or Primo? (First time using Primo so that's why im confused).

Have you used MCT before?

"Before update, just want to say, no it's not about Liskas product, it's just about my body reaction"

How can you know? Something is going on with those Primos @ 200mg/ml. I had PIP every time when i was using another vial. Different vial and zero PIP. I have two left so i will keep you updated.

"Before update, just want to say, no it's not about Liskas product, it's just about my body reaction"

How can you know? Something is going on with those Primos @ 200mg/ml. I had PIP every time when i was using another vial. Different vial and zero PIP. I have two left so i will keep you updated.
Yours is a unique case indeed - considering all three batches of Primo 200mg were made with the same equipment, recipe etc. with the same batch of raws, carrier & BA, with the only difference being the colour of the BB between the latter two batches, I'm unsure what that 'something' might be - if you've any reasonable theory, please post it and I'll see that it's tested for.

It's impossible to give exact numbers, but I would roughly guess that the ~350 vials sold between the three batches so far have been purchased by ~110 unique customers, and there have been about 5 reports of really serious PIP/symptoms of illness so far, which I still believe are inherent to the high concentration of Primo, as you can find exactly the same reports of customers from other labs product at the same/higher concentration.

It's certainly frustrating that some products well tolerated by the majority of people are a nightmare for others, but other than spreading awareness about this potential issue, I'm not sure how to tackle it.

Yours is a unique case indeed - considering all three batches of Primo 200mg were made with the same equipment, recipe etc. with the same batch of raws, carrier & BA, with the only difference being the colour of the BB between the latter two batches, I'm unsure what that 'something' might be - if you've any reasonable theory, please post it and I'll see that it's tested for.

It's impossible to give exact numbers, but I would roughly guess that the ~350 vials sold between the three batches so far have been purchased by ~110 unique customers, and there have been about 5 reports of really serious PIP/symptoms of illness so far, which I still believe are inherent to the high concentration of Primo, as you can find exactly the same reports of customers from other labs product at the same/higher concentration.

It's certainly frustrating that some products well tolerated by the majority of people are a nightmare for others, but other than spreading awareness about this potential issue, I'm not sure how to tackle it.

change the name of the product to "not for pussies primo", that should weed them out.