Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Kris67 Thank you! That's only 0.02mg off my own test result. I need to finally compile all the blind tests and collect them in a designated place.

All orders placed that were paid for before 1pm today should be in transport already or in a couple hours latest, all further orders won't get picked up for transport before Monday afternoon, so whether you order today or Sunday doesn't matter much.

I reported earlier in this thread about PIP with 200mg/ml Primo. I have another vial and strangely no PIP with this one. Almost the whole vial gone already.
That's actually strange, basically there should be no difference. I hope next week the longer needles will do the job for me if not well then im switching to 100mg/ml :/

@VenomYo I like his answer regarding the meaning of life!

Optitropin HGH kits are sold out now, a small restock is expected in ~two weeks provided no (further) shipping problems.

In order to restore order to ordering, I'm going to start (temporarily) banning customers that place orders and then fail to pay/respond after repeated inquiries.

While I state on the website to have funds ready for transfer within 24h of placing an order, I don't mind unforeseen delays as long as you tell me/keep me updated.

There'll also be a 20€ fee for changing your order more than 24h after placing it.

I hope these rules aren't too strict, I wish they weren't necessary either.

Last edited:

Optitropin HGH kits are sold out now, a small restock is expected in ~two weeks provided no (further) shipping problems.

In order to restore order to ordering, I'm going to start (temporarily) banning customers that place orders and then fail to pay/respond after repeated inquiries.

While I state on the website to have funds ready for transfer within 24h of placing an order, I don't mind unforeseen delays as long as you tell me/keep me updated.

There'll also be a 20€ fee for changing your order more than 24h after placing it.

I suggest to you to up the order limit to get away any widowshopper. Or keep the trusted customer only

Maybe also don't count the HGH kits towards order minimum or something along these lines?

I'm more tempted to bring about financial ruin by going for Oxabolone raws personally.
Are there any news regarding Oxabolone? Will it be in the price range of MENT of a bit more affordable?
I see you don't carry the other brand DHB anymore, will you offer that soon as your own brew?

Also, do you plan to have a line of injectable orals?
I would be interested in an all organic brew that doesn't use synthetic carrier oils or harsh solvents, as well as oil based Winstrol that doesn't crash easily as I am not interested in water based winny.

If any of the above materialises at the same time or before the test U becomes available, I would be keen to throw in a few vials with my next order.

Out of curiosity, can you or @janoshik tell us what the rest of a raw is?
I read somewhere it is the hormone that didn't get the ester attached (meaning you have some base in every brew), or is it something else?

I see you don't carry the other brand DHB anymore, will you offer that soon as your own brew?
Was lucky enuff to get my hands on 4 vials prior to him running out. First pip was intense but after that all the other injections were completely painless. I absolutely love the dhb with his 350 test. I NEED MORE!

Do i preorder optis to secure some?

Any feedback on his TREST? How do people run it? Low test with high dht?

Would love to get my hands on some DHB @Liska
I do have raws but according to my research I won't get around using EO & Guac to brew it at a reasonable dosage (100mg/ml), though I am optimistic it will turn out fine in terms of PIP. I want to commit some more time to experimentation and research so ~2 months from now seems realistic given the daunting backlog I've amassed.

@Mads Most likely - of the 52 kits hopefully arriving in ~2 weeks, there's about 20 kits left not yet taken by preorders.

I think in the next two weeks I'll be able to fix most of the cat café chaos currently happening and hopefully be able to show off some new products & projects!

I do have raws but according to my research I won't get around using EO & Guac to brew it at a reasonable dosage (100mg/ml), though I am optimistic it will turn out fine in terms of PIP. I want to commit some more time to experimentation and research so ~2 months from now seems realistic given the daunting backlog I've amassed.

@Mads Most likely - of the 52 kits hopefully arriving in ~2 weeks, there's about 20 kits left not yet taken by preorders.

I think in the next two weeks I'll be able to fix most of the cat café chaos currently happening and hopefully be able to show off some new products & projects!
Do they ship the kit from china?

Was lucky enuff to get my hands on 4 vials prior to him running out. First pip was intense but after that all the other injections were completely painless. I absolutely love the dhb with his 350 test. I NEED MORE!
DHB sounds interesting and I would love to try it eventually but after reading Liskas post, I am really glad I didn't order it when it was available, as yours also likely is brewed with harsh solvents that will melt away thy decidous flesh.
At the risk to sound like a broken record but this is exactly why there needs to be EVERY ingredient on the god damn label and on each website selling it.

...according to my research I won't get around using EO & Guac to brew it at a reasonable dosage (100mg/ml)... I want to commit some more time to experimentation and research...
Too bad, I am a whole foods kind of guy when it comes to my PEDs.

@Liska I asssume you can't or won't post outside of this thread - was your sad smiley because I confused the two variants of Modafinil, or because of something else?!

DHB sounds interesting and I would love to try it eventually but after reading Liskas post, I am really glad I didn't order it when it was available, as yours also likely is brewed with harsh solvents that will melt away thy decidous flesh.
Which solvents are we talking? I will say if i get an inflammatory response