Cat Café EU & US domestic

Reffering to my post? Im sorry if it already been answered or if the questions was off in some way?
You asked whether I contacted Jano about a test someone else has ordered, which is a question I hoped I could just ignore.

You asked whether I contacted Jano about a test someone else has ordered, which is a question I hoped I could just ignore.
Wait, what? You didn't order the Jano test of Opti's gh that you're waiting for in order to start selling it? I am confused.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait, what? You didn't order the Jano test of Opti's gh that you're waiting for in order to start selling it? I am confused.
View attachment 152606
Opti did, as he gets them way earlier being in direct contact with the factory. Last weekend I received half of the kits I preordered - unless the other half arrives in a timely fashion, I might be sold out temporarily inbetween soon.

I use to eat the pusswah, but then I discovered the red pill. My chivalry died with my simping, as did my pussy eating. But by all means put your mouth all over that yeasty filthy fuckhole. I'd rather suck a dogs taint, probably less bacteria on a dogs taint anyway.

What the fuck is going On in here?!