Cat Café EU & US domestic

Catcafe tablets (atleast anavar for what i'v tried) is real nice taken sublingual. Easily disolves in a minutes time! Loved it preworkout

Been a long time reader of this forum since 2017 and done orders with the major EU sources, Turkish and catcafe being the best.

Done 2 orders with catcafe (Primo E, Mast E, NPP, Tren A and some ancilliaries), been very happy with the service received. This source is kinda like the amazon of gear, literally answered my mail in 10 min, paid, and got the tracking code in 40 minutes, hahah. Also stealth is on point.

10/10

news.png

1. After receiving further input, I'm going to brew some of the Trest E using some extra precautions and be my own lab cat/rat.

2. I have a bunch of Hilma Biocare products leftover from my UK domestic store days I wish to sell as a bundle due to not really having staff left to fulfill multiple orders. 450€ shipped (UK domestic only) for all of this:
6 x Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml (exp. date 02/2022)
18 x Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml (exp. date 10/2022)
1 x Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml (exp. date 03/2022)
9 x T3 50 x 25mcg (exp. date 04/2022)

3. As selling out of labelled Test E 350mg/ml is imminent, I'm putting these up unlabelled for 25€ instead of 30€ until labels arrive:
350nolabel.png

4. Optitropin kits will be back in stock this weekend and can be shipped starting on Monday. I'm currently doing the math on offering something better than the 150€/kit Meso special of the past.

Finally here's the promo I was promising, it's slightly more than 10% for most products and slightly below for just a few. This is valid until the 1st of September or I run out of the batch. This promo can't be stacked with the 15% cat picture promo so both are running concurrently.

purromo.png

The reason for discounting only certain products is primarily to check if relatively low sales numbers are due to the lack of popularity of the product or its price (in some cases compared to the higher mg variant of the same compound).

I reduced prices / added discounts for multiples for roughly half of the other products on the store as well.

Just for the duration of the promo, I'd like to try and send out some product with uneven labels - if I don't address my obsession of checking every label over and over and relabelling product for hours (much of the reason for the present label shortage is ~20% of labels ending up in the trash) on top of all the other time-consuming OCD stuff, I'm going to fall behind irrecoverably and noone, including me, wants a 300€+ minimum order amount to migitate this. New label designs will eliminate this issue but won't be done until October most likely. If you need really pretty vials for some reason, just request so.

Last edited:
Check their treads they having loads of problem
It's a rare opportunity that I get to comment on other vendors from the prison of my thread: Neither of them has "loads of problems" (nor are there any such claims posted), at worst there are international shipping delays presently. I'm not sure if everyone's high on tren for the summer but the amount of posts purely inspired by paranoia outside my comfy cat café suggests so.

It's a rare opportunity that I get to comment on other vendors from the prison of my thread: Neither of them has "loads of problems" (nor are there any such claims posted), at worst there are international shipping delays presently. I'm not sure if everyone's high on tren for the summer but the amount of posts purely inspired by paranoia outside my comfy cat café suggests so.
You are already putting too many likes outside of your thread box, ''' is watching you

The reason for discounting only certain products is primarily to check if relatively low sales numbers are due to the lack of popularity of the product or its price (in some cases compared to the higher mg variant of the same compound).
For me it's simply more logical in case of Test E for example to add extra 5 euro and have 1000mg more of substance so definitely the lack of popularity I would say is price vs how many mg you get out the vial

For me it's simply more logical in case of Test E for example to add extra 5 euro and have 1000mg more of substance so definitely the lack of popularity I would say is price vs how many mg you get out the vial
Exactly. For example I was interested in trying out his EQ, while I know the connection is high, I would never give 50€ for such a weak overall compound.