Cat Café EU & US domestic

First order arrived faster then amazon prime lol.
1kit optitropin 2x bac water and ephedrine , thank you liska for the good service :).

Attachments

• 2F51CD7D-A66D-45FF-931E-51B625658219.jpeg
    2F51CD7D-A66D-45FF-931E-51B625658219.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
I saw a lab test for Boldenon C, can you make a 500mg Cypionat like the Boldenon U ?

Sad that you removed my cat from your page.
He's an angelbaby straight from heaven

I saw a lab test for Boldenon C, can you make a 500mg Cypionat like the Boldenon U ?

Sad that you removed my cat from your page.
He's an angelbaby straight from heaven
No, Bolde C is quite different in its properties from U, 200mg/ml is likely the maximum it'll be comfortable at, especially accounting for temperatures in transport during EU winters.

@TrEnsgender All of them are on vaCATion until I figure out how to display both cathletes and make customers read the information on the frontpage.

No, Bolde C is quite different in its properties from U, 200mg/ml is likely the maximum it'll be comfortable at, especially accounting for temperatures in transport during EU winters.

@TrEnsgender All of them are on vaCATion until I figure out how to display both cathletes and make customers read the information on the frontpage.
Doesn't also the ester weight play a role on the actual concentration? I mean 200mg of Boldenone Cypionate maybe equal to 500mg of Boldenone Undecylenate.

Doesn't also the ester weight play a role on the actual concentration? I mean 200mg of Boldenone Cypionate maybe equal to 500mg of Boldenone Undecylenate.
Ester weights don't translate 100% across compounds but close enough that you can check these two links for how close C and U approximately are at ~0.7 vs 0.63 relative AAS content:
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Structural_properties_of_major_testosterone_esters
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Structural_properties_of_major_anabolic_steroid_esters

Second order from Liska just came in with 4x Test E, 2x Deca, 2x HCG, Dbol and Nolva.
Contact and ordering was smooth, fast and friendly; ordered 13th of August and package arrived this afternoon.