Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska any plans on producing your own Oxymetholone? If yes what concentration and any estimate on when?
I had initially bought raws somewhere around April but they were never shipped and Oxy was amongst those raws that went out of production shortly after. They're expected to be available again finally sometime this month, but I'll hold off on an estimate until I get a tracking number. The story for Proviron is somewhat similar.

I had initially bought raws somewhere around April but they were never shipped and Oxy was amongst those raws that went out of production shortly after. They're expected to be available again finally sometime this month, but I'll hold off on an estimate until I get a tracking number. The story for Proviron is somewhat similar.
Awesome, I will drop an order (first time) with you at mid October, hopefully it will be resolved until then.

So I popped the first DNP capsule 200mg yesterday evening and I had a very warm night (not much sweating though). Is it normal to feel anything already after just one capsule on "only" 200mg?

So I popped the first DNP capsule 200mg yesterday evening and I had a very warm night (not much sweating though). Is it normal to feel anything already after just one capsule on "only" 200mg?
@MACTROPIN Mac Daddy, I think one of your kids fell into my litterbox, please come by for pickup.

@Zarioh Same as previously, 150€ per kit for Meso members. Shipping has been suffering delays for reasons unknown to me (but not to worry about) - I hope they'll be in stock in one week from now latest. Should the labtest be posted before then, I'm going to start accepting preorders.

@MACTROPIN Mac Daddy, I think one of your kids fell into my litterbox, please come by for pickup.

@Zarioh Same as previously, 150€ per kit for Meso members. Shipping has been suffering delays for reasons unknown to me (but not to worry about) - I hope they'll be in stock in one week from now latest. Should the labtest be posted before then, I'm going to start accepting preorders.
Oh sorry, my bad.

Quick shipping update: Almost all parcels for which tracking was given on Friday will only be picked up for further transport today, despite being handed to the courier on Friday. Frustratingly, some businesses start their weekend very prematurely. I'll look for an alternate delivery route for orders placed at the end of the week to get around this nonsense, I apologize to those affected.

Shot 1cc DHB+ 1cc 350 test in syringe. Proper pip but not as bad as i feared. Iv also shot 3cc 350 test e yesterday aswell,no pip. I did get alot of nausea the same night aswell as the entire day today. Test flu i suppose(from 5cc total). Anyone? I remember 1 guy mentioning it earlier.
Anyway not bashing Liska. He is prof and legit.

Edit: symptoms other than nausea are constant hot and cold, low appetite and possibly a lil brainfog. Anyone chime in? Thinking it has to do with the shear volume and concentration shot at once.

Last edited:
My neighbour's cat checks curiously cat cafe stuff. Maybe next time I'll get a better picture of another cat or mine (idk what the f she is doing atm lol)

Var is really good, lost bit of fat in this short time. Easy to break in halves. Blue is a cool color but pink would be cooler.

Attachments

• IMG_20210816_193840.jpg
    IMG_20210816_193840.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210816_193812.jpg
    IMG_20210816_193812.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
did you really just shot 1050mg test all at once? talk about responsible AAS use lol
He is frontloading I guess. I assume test 350 is T Ena. In theory one can use long esters for short cycles as it doesnt take that long to achieve maximum serum concentrations. Some can do it but some just cant handle the fast gearshifting lol
But with unknown batches I would rather just start slow because if anything is bad than you gotta have couple of terrible days.

I'm having Deca raws tested for heavy metals by Janoshik presently as well, gotta do this at least once for the flat earthers.
I don't see how heavy metal testing is comparable to flat earth. Even pharm grade stuff has them once in a while. Obviously I don't know exact stats but UGL must be worse for sure.
Last time I heard some calcium supplement made by Sandoz had lead as well as chinese generic blood thinner and the list can go on. These are shitty anecdotes but you got my point.

I don't see how heavy metal testing is comparable to flat earth. Even pharm grade stuff has them once in a while. Obviously I don't know exact stats but UGL must be worse for sure.
There's no constructive discussion to be had based on terms like 'pharm grade stuff' or that entire last sentence, especially not without evidence. Extra especially not with Connor haunting the board.

P
There's no constructive discussion to be had based on terms like 'pharm grade stuff' or that entire last sentence, especially not without evidence. Extra especially not with Connor haunting the board.
Sure sure buddy, its like flat earth buddy: only idiots believe pharmaceuticals (and raws made and distributed in questionable environment) can have heavy metals.....

I might have problems with my english, but for pharm grade I meant actual dietary supplements / drugs made by real pharmaceutical companies that can sell legally in EU.

Here we talk about some shitty calcium supplement (MADE BY SANDOZ! I guess in Switzerland. its a pharma company) not raws from China. Use translator. Its a reputable news site.

Probably could find some more but I guess you will have some reply to how I am a flat earther because I believe some might contain heavy metals.

Jesus why does it seems all online steroid dealers just immature kids?

Last edited:
@effiffoff The topic of relevance is potential heavy metal contamination of AAS compound raws (from factories presently serving our industry), not dietary supplements/drugs. Once you've looked into this specific topic and found any decent evidence/reports, come back here and I'll take you very seriously.

So you say you cant see any relevance in a real pharmaceutical company having crazy poison in their products meaning some shitty raws from China can have them as well? If you don't see the logic in it you don't want to see it.

Just don't call me a flat earther assuming raws and any illegal substance not made by real professionals can have them- with higher probability. Just tell you never seen a sample - but that doesnt mean its some batshit crazy thing if you ever attended a lesson about statistics.

@effiffoff As I've posted before, when I'm in doubt I take advantage of the privilege to consult the person that has tested more AAS samples than any other person in the non-flat world.

I kindly suggest to discuss "shitty raws from China" further in Connors thread about that very topic.