Cat Café EU & US domestic

At some point spontaneous recovery becomes unlikely and you'll likely need HCG and HMG for a chance to naturally become a father. There's some unlucky folks who suffer that fate after a single test only cycle and some become fathers naturally after several tren blasts.
I know this, I'm not talking about fertility.
I'm just talking about sperm production.

Little feedback:

1 week out to my competition, really good condition and lean. Tomorrow loading till next friday then we peak. Saturday regional and Sunday maybe pro qualifier

Liskas products working very well (primo and Oxandrolone). Really good quality and dosage. Thanks liska for your service

Thanks liska for your service
5464g7.jpg

Little feedback:

1 week out to my competition, really good condition and lean. Tomorrow loading till next friday then we peak. Saturday regional and Sunday maybe pro qualifier

Liskas products working very well (primo and Oxandrolone). Really good quality and dosage. Thanks liska for your service
I feel genuinely honored that so many competitors are putting their trust in my products this season! Both in terms of product quality and selection I'll definitely have a lot more to offer to you guys specificially in the future!

@Liska Wanted to update on week 3: Tried 100mg/ml Primo instead of 200mg/ml, pinning 3 times weekly, and there has been no crippling or anything for now (keeping my prayers haha), so yeah it wasn't mct, it was just primo at high dose. Sad to throw the high Primo vials, but happy to keep being your customer :). (Btw got crippled from Primo at 200mg/ml so hard that my triceps got swollen, red like i got an abscess, the reactions were crazy, luckly no fever or anything, but anyways just in case still taking Augmentin for infections. Anyways, thank you for your help in past few slides!

Replied to the wrong post first.

I have. I have not tried trest before, so I cannot compare, but the description I read about how trest works fit, except I have no e problems at all. I actually love being on his trest, my mood is great, my patience is much better and I get stronger every week much more so than just on test.
Keep us updated please :) Might wanna try it myself

@Liska Wanted to update on week 3: Tried 100mg/ml Primo instead of 200mg/ml, pinning 3 times weekly, and there has been no crippling or anything for now (keeping my prayers haha), so yeah it wasn't mct, it was just primo at high dose. Sad to throw the high Primo vials, but happy to keep being your customer :). (Btw got crippled from Primo at 200mg/ml so hard that my triceps got swollen, red like i got an abscess, the reactions were crazy, luckly no fever or anything, but anyways just in case still taking Augmentin for infections. Anyways, thank you for your help in past few slides!
Don't throw them away but keep them safe for now and mail me, I'll try to come with a solution somehow.

Meanwhile, Janoshiksleep dropped a fat stack of labs into my littermailbox so while I'll no longer share raw tests before the product release, here's some finished ones, but please don't ask about release dates. Trest E will be adjusted, was just a test whether the finished product would kill someone due to the low raw purity but all test subjects survived unharmed.

cc deca 300mg 2.png

cc trest e 100mg.pngcc tren ace 100mg 2.pngcc tren ace 150mg  2.pngcc bolde cyp 200mg.png

Don't throw them away but keep them safe for now and mail me, I'll try to come with a solution somehow.

Meanwhile, Janoshiksleep dropped a fat stack of labs into my littermailbox so while I'll no longer share raw tests before the product release, here's some finished ones, but please don't ask about release dates. Trest E will be adjusted, was just a test whether the finished product would kill someone due to the low raw purity but all test subjects survived unharmed.

View attachment 153748

View attachment 153743View attachment 153745View attachment 153746View attachment 153747
Im yet to find a person to complain about getting too much of a concentration for X product

View attachment 153748

View attachment 153743View attachment 153745View attachment 153746View attachment 153747
Nice:) boldenone c seems interesting to me!
Do you plan to stock on dhb?
Greets