Cat Café EU & US domestic

Are we in danger? Anyone have any info on this whatsoever?
If you buy controlled substances online you're always going to be in some kind of legal danger.

Any source that gets busted, the bargaining chips they have are their upstream suppliers and methods and their downstream distribution destinations and methods. If I were to use a source and knew that source got busted, I would assume details of my transactions were in the hands of LE.

That being said, after all these years and all the major busts that we've seen, I don't think I have ever heard of someone getting busted for having previously bought personal amounts of gear at some point in the past from the busted source. "Hey, six months ago, according to this excel file, you bought 3 vials of testosterone from Joeys House of Biceps, we're here to search your house" IMO that is a low probability outcome and can't recall something like that ever happening. (I am sure someone will now link to a story where that exact scenario happened)

If you were buying distribution amounts, or if you bought narcotics, opioids, amphetamines, if you're on parole and subject to random drug tests, if you have previous convictions...that might be a different story.

. (I am sure someone will now link to a story where that exact scenario happened)
I couldn’t find a link to that exact scenario … but I think I found one pretty funny…

From 2007..

“Six New York City police officers are under scrutiny in an investigation of illegal steroid use after a raid on a Brooklyn pharmacy turned up evidence that the officers may have obtained bogus prescriptions, the police said.

According to investigators, information linking the officers to drug use was uncovered during a raid on Tuesday of Lowen’s Pharmacy in Bay Ridge, which yielded $8 million of growth hormone and anabolic steroids.”

CCUSA was completely seperate and in no way subject to German LE or extradition. Seems like an over reaction.

Was stated several breif times by our feline friend they don't have a conjoined service.

He planned a closure December 8th or 10th. Nothing to do with CC. CCUSA can proceed as normal, ultimately it's their choice.

This is still his thread. Seems zero respect is being shown here for that. Liska Started it but CCUSA is still here...

They can rebrand sure. "The artist formally known as Prince" doesn't seem necessary for domestic. Too much fear mongering going on here.
Law enforcement shares information to foreign governments. What they do with it, is up to them.

If I had to guess, US law enforcement would happily follow up on an investigation that is ripe with information and has basically been handed to them. Easy arrest.

Law enforcement shares information to foreign governments. What they do with it, is up to them.

If I had to guess, US law enforcement would happily follow up on an investigation that is ripe with information and has basically been handed to them. Easy arrest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_123005_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_123005_Gallery.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 23
Dear law enforcement officials… we know you are reading this thread….we were not born yesterday…

We are asking you kindly to take a few steps back and turn around and go about your day… ..leave us alone in peace…...we are nothing but a good group of guys here who use TRT level doses only, to help us fuck our wives better, and to look better so we can cheat on our wives….

Hopefully they take my statement into consideration if they see this…

I couldn’t find a link to that exact scenario … but I think I found one pretty funny…

From 2007..

“Six New York City police officers are under scrutiny in an investigation of illegal steroid use after a raid on a Brooklyn pharmacy turned up evidence that the officers may have obtained bogus prescriptions, the police said.

According to investigators, information linking the officers to drug use was uncovered during a raid on Tuesday of Lowen’s Pharmacy in Bay Ridge, which yielded $8 million of growth hormone and anabolic steroids.”

Marino retired 10 years later a 4 star Chief. Basically nothing happened to any of the cops involved, certainly none of them went to jail. At worst they got CDs and lost some vacation days.

Marino retired 10 years later a 4 star Chief. Basically nothing happened to any of the cops involved, certainly none of them went to jail. At worst they got CDs and lost some vacation days.
Yeah just the irony of it all though …

What’s CDs tho ?

The one guy said the links broken…. Like we all didn’t know that for the last couple of days… the other guy said….I wouldn’t click that link right now….like something bad would happen if you did…So I put a meme with a cat giving a middle finger….to them… as a joke…

I didn't realize so much critical thinking went into that meme. Well done, sir.

Liska got busted ?? WTF ?? Can´t belive it or are you all just guessing ??
He is facing up to 10 years in prison. Hopefuly less as I think it's bullshit that people go into prison for steroids but it's clear you wont see him again for a long time. And I bet he is not coming back after such a long time in prison.

because the pip from bold cyp is unbearable
I've used their Bold Cyp recently and had no PIP whatsoever.

Edit: just ran through the thread. WTF happened? Aren't CCUSA and Liska Some what different entities since they are international? Who got busted first?

Double edit: For what it's worth Liska and CCUSA are solid as hell. Liska refunded my money when there was a little hiccup with CCUSA. She could've told me to go fuck myself. Have some faith in both of them

Last edited:
I've used their Bold Cyp recently and had no PIP whatsoever.

Edit: just ran through the thread. WTF happened? Aren't CCUSA and Liska Some what different entities since they are international? Who got busted first?

Double edit: For what it's worth Liska and CCUSA are solid as hell. Liska refunded my money when there was a little hiccup with CCUSA. She could've told me to go fuck myself. Have some faith in both of them
I have the same faith too))