Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Ok. I was gonna give you a chance, thinking maybe their might be some sort of explanation, but instead you choose to lie to our faces, so you can go fuck yourself. You just shot yourself in the foot before the race even started.

Since posts can't be edited/deleted here, everyone can easily see for themselves that you're lying, but just because you pissed me off, I'll make it even easier with some screenshots.

Note the thread name in the address bar.

Your pics:
View attachment 155736
View attachment 155737
View attachment 155738

Qingdao's Pics:
View attachment 155739
View attachment 155740
View attachment 155741
Good catch bud

Nevermind, you're right. I see what I did now. We sent those pictures from Sigma's thread to the production department to show them what we wanted. I downloaded the wrong pictures from the convo. I've attached the correct pictures now. You can see the dates are different on these.

And yes, it's a generic pic of tits off Google.
frankly, your equipments looks dirty.

People make mistakes, but even if this is an honest goof, it shows a lack of attention to detail that's worrying to potential buyers.

You messed up when uploading the wrong pictures. Ok. But what was probably worse was failing to recognize them as wrong, after it was first pointed out to you. It took a member's side-by-side comparison for you to see it, which meant that you didn't actually check for yourself--you automatically denied the issue instead of verifying.

Again, even if these are honest mistakes, they imply a lack of fastidiousness. You seem to know MESO's conventions, so you must understand how harsh people can be when scrutinizing sources. Knowing these standards, you still made a highly visible error right out of the gate.

I'm not saying this as someone calling for pitchforks, I'm a random nobody on this forum. Just explaining how your actions might appear to others.

Ok. I was gonna give you a chance, thinking maybe their might be some sort of explanation, but instead you choose to lie to our faces, so you can go fuck yourself. You just shot yourself in the foot before the race even started.

Since posts can't be edited/deleted here, everyone can easily see for themselves that you're lying, but just because you pissed me off, I'll make it even easier with some screenshots.

Note the thread name in the address bar.

Your pics:
View attachment 155736
View attachment 155737
View attachment 155738

Qingdao's Pics:
View attachment 155739
View attachment 155740
View attachment 155741
Good lookin out @lynks8 , nice change of pace, as lately it seems guys are just looking at prices and starting love fests with these sources.

$21 for 1 vial of Testosterone Cypionate?

Is that for a kit?
There are domestic sources that sell for almost the same price.

People make mistakes, but even if this is an honest goof, it shows a lack of attention to detail that's worrying to potential buyers.

You messed up when uploading the wrong pictures. Ok. But what was probably worse was failing to recognize them as wrong, after it was first pointed out to you. It took a member's side-by-side comparison for you to see it, which meant that you didn't actually check for yourself--you automatically denied the issue instead of verifying.

Again, even if these are honest mistakes, they imply a lack of fastidiousness. You seem to know MESO's conventions, so you must understand how harsh people can be when scrutinizing sources. Knowing these standards, you still made a highly visible error right out of the gate.

I'm not saying this as someone calling for pitchforks, I'm a random nobody on this forum. Just explaining how your actions might appear to others.
We fucked by these sources again.

Attachments

• adgwrjtqtwgbwrtuseargabsng3.jpg
    adgwrjtqtwgbwrtuseargabsng3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 332
  • agetyeweargfwetyeshwjt.jpg
    agetyeweargfwetyeshwjt.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 332
  • sgdjerfbdtyfthsngdhsdb3.PNG
    sgdjerfbdtyfthsngdhsdb3.PNG
    410.1 KB · Views: 335
Here are some pictures from our production facility.

Nevermind, you're right. I see what I did now. We sent those pictures from Sigma's thread to the production department to show them what we wanted. I downloaded the wrong pictures from the convo. I've attached the correct pictures now. You can see the dates are different on these.

And yes, it's a generic pic of tits off Google.
so you uploaded pics of the 12th, and the 26th, for Meso, on the 29th? got it. now it's totally clear.

We fucked by these sources again.
Wtf? These guys are definitely full of shit! Do not order as you will very likely get ripped off.

If you are looking for source, it's time to start reading a new thread. However, if you are in it for the entertainment value, then please proceed...

chinese bitch
you are a fraud you do not manufacture pharmaceuticals
you only cook juices and make tablets

you pack the peptides into the bottles

slut show a factory photo with the inscription meso

SCAM!!!