Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

People make mistakes, but even if this is an honest goof, it shows a lack of attention to detail that's worrying to potential buyers.

You messed up when uploading the wrong pictures. Ok. But what was probably worse was failing to recognize them as wrong, after it was first pointed out to you. It took a member's side-by-side comparison for you to see it, which meant that you didn't actually check for yourself--you automatically denied the issue instead of verifying.

Again, even if these are honest mistakes, they imply a lack of fastidiousness. You seem to know MESO's conventions, so you must understand how harsh people can be when scrutinizing sources. Knowing these standards, you still made a highly visible error right out of the gate.

I'm not saying this as someone calling for pitchforks, I'm a random nobody on this forum. Just explaining how your actions might appear to others.
You're right, while I did check I didn't click on the images individually. I should have and I apologize. Thanks to the member who took the screenshots. I understand how this could be perceived. I'll be more careful in future.

chinese bitch
you are a fraud you do not manufacture pharmaceuticals
you only cook juices and make tablets

you pack the peptides into the bottles

slut show a factory photo with the inscription meso

SCAM!!!
We're applying for permission to take a video of the production facility. We also invite people to come and visit the factory in person once the border opens back up to international travelers.

你好同志。 我希望我们的生意在这里非常成功。 所有产生的金钱和收入都将用于支付刺杀习近平主席的费用!

KONG tabs recipe:

MK-2866------25mg
GW501516-----20mg
MK677--------15mg
LGD4033------10mg
RAD140-------6mg

We can offer 20% off all purchases of ten bottles or more of each injectable.

Last edited:
The more Chinese sources the better IMO. They're really the only sources I can buy from so I'm really happy to see them come on here since people can relate their experiences (and share test results).