Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Price list for raws is in the works. For now, for raw pricing or anything not on the lists, please contact us by e-mail or on WhatsApp. We can indeed do custom synthesis as previously discussed.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The OP was owned, more then once...what else needs to be said?

What I don't get are the people still window shopping

We can't tell you who our specific client is, but as previously stated, those test results are used with their explicit permission.

Just got some of their tren e...wanted to experiment with 100mg a week in EOD doses, and they ship domestically within China. Their Janoshik results convinced me to give them a try. While Sigma is way cheaper, some of the complaints and underdosed test results left me pretty concerned.

The tren seems to be good stuff. Dark oil and it heated me up immediately!

Just got some of their tren e...wanted to experiment with 100mg a week in EOD doses, and they ship domestically within China. Their Janoshik results convinced me to give them a try. While Sigma is way cheaper, some of the complaints and underdosed test results left me pretty concerned.

how does it look? yeah update us as you get along with it, because I'm considering a few things also. i don't think anyone is going to undercut Sigma's pricing but your other points are valid also.

how does it look? yeah update us as you get along with it, because I'm considering a few things also. i don't think anyone is going to undercut Sigma's pricing but your other points are valid also.
Looks like vegetable oil to me: then I remembered tren is meant to be darker. The color will stop me from mixing it up with my Primo and test prop shots.

Plain box and vial with CAS number sticker on the outside and discreet abbreviated compound name.

awaiting reply in email still.
Turns out the sales team did indeed get your email, but haven't replied yet because they're waiting to hear back from production about your custom synthesis request. After reading your DM I realized they'd mentioned your request and I asked them for an update. Sorry about the wait!

Turns out the sales team did indeed get your email, but haven't replied yet because they're waiting to hear back from production about your custom synthesis request. After reading your DM I realized they'd mentioned your request and I asked them for an update. Sorry about the wait!
all good, just didn't want it to be lost in the queue. no rush, looking forward to the responses.

So they opened shop on Friday.. Monday morning at 11am and you've already pinned?

Impressive..

So they opened shop on Friday.. Monday morning at 11am and you've already pinned?

Impressive..
I live in Hong Kong. Packages from Chinese sources take three or four days, tops, to get to me. If a source was located close to the border I could get the package in 12 hours!

Last edited: