Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
bro i cant believe fucking chase irons just drops his 5 gram cycle like its nothing and roman just nods haha
Dude Cmon, Pete Grymkowski used 3-5grams DAILY!!!!! And he is still alive. Also id like to add....many powerlifters use way more than bbers when it comes to just androgenic compounds.........I cant even start to give you examples bro....Scott Mendelson taking 10 anadrols PER DAY?

Dude Cmon, Pete Grymkowski used 3-5grams DAILY!!!!! And he is still alive. Also id like to add....many powerlifters use way more than bbers when it comes to just androgenic compounds.........I cant even start to give you examples bro....Scott Mendelson taking 10 anadrols PER DAY?
yeaht that dude from the golden area and he still somehow has hair idk how. fucking insance dosages.

bro i cant believe fucking chase irons just drops his 5 gram cycle like its nothing and roman just nods haha
Roman said some guys would stack three or more compounds and take a vial a week. I will just block anyone that tells me to take low dosages lol

I've been thinking about this "3 grams a week" thing. It can't be effective.

I don't think anyone has enough androgen receptors to accommodate all that gear. There has to be a saturation point (very likely varies individually), beyond which you're just injecting more oil and there's nothing for the gear to do - no receptors left to agonize.

I think that saturation point is definitely less than 3 grams and probably closer to 1 gram for most people.

Think of the gains you made on your first cycle. Do you think someone going from 1000 mg/wk to 3000 mg/wk will make gains that good?
I believe there was a study, showing some saturation point around 2,7 Gs. But obviously depends on a size of a guy...so its pointless. Also long term use increases amount of AR receptors. Another thing is....as Duchaine pointed out....NON AR modulated steroid effects...

Sponsors

Back