Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Chase trips himself up alot iv noticed. Pretty sure I heard him mention not using insulin then he tells roman fritz 80iu lantus a day.

His fridge door gets as much use as Jay cutlers used to
In the 3g of test and 18IU of GH a day video he said he takes no insulin at all and has perfect blood sugar. I had my doubts. 18IU of gh will mess with your blood sugar for sure.

Kinda weird that he claims to use no insulin and then on a Podcast admits he does.

18IU of gh will mess with your blood sugar for sure.
He uses Serostim. The ultimate hgh. It promotes insulin sensitivity, causes no bloat, no water retantion, only puts lean mass, nothing like those generic hgh shit other people use.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

In the 3g of test and 18IU of GH a day video he said he takes no insulin at all and has perfect blood sugar. I had my doubts. 18IU of gh will mess with your blood sugar for sure.

Kinda weird that he claims to use no insulin and then on a Podcast admits he does.
I don’t believe half the stuff he says now because how the hell you forget you are using insulin?

AMA 381 12:40 he starts talking about using 80iu,starts going bright red and has Roman take over talking about the Milos magic shakes before awquarddly saying "that's cool man" and continues on about dropping his dosing

He uses Serostim. The ultimate hgh. It promotes insulin sensitivity, causes no bloat, no water retantion, only puts lean mass, nothing like those generic hgh shit other people use.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
I watched like 3 videos of his. In one he claims hgh vials are only legit if the vacuum is so strong it pulls the 1ml of bac water in without you pushing the plunger. I'm not even joking thats what he said lol

I really appreciate all your guys feedback and critiquing of my videos. To clear up the confusion on the insulin bit and whether i use it or not and what i meant when i told Roman i use 80iu a day.. what i told Roman is the most lantus I’d ever used, not what i am currently using. Currently I only use 15-20iu preworkout with 150-200g intraworkout carbs. I don’t do post workout insulin. When i first started the 18iu gh plan i threw in small doses of lantus here and there the first few weeks because i was scared of my blood sugar sky rocketing, but i soon realized it wasn’t happening. That was back in March. I didn’t start including preworkout log or humulin R IM until about June or so at 10iu preworkout with about 100g carb intra. Things have changed a lot over the last 10 months of cycling it wasn’t a static dose throughout so some videos you would hear me saying what i was doing then and then newer videos talking about what i was doing and people tend to not look at dates to realize what’s going on and when. I have it all logged of course but i rarely go back and look.

I recommend just asking me what i mean when i say something because sometimes it understandably gets blown out of proportion. I’m not a liar. I was doing 3ml a day for a while. The plan to go for 5g test and 1g of primo for the next cycle is real. I’ll most likely be pushing more insulin at that time as well. This morning i was 285, for some reason my weight has started climbing since i dropped gear shots like 2.5 weeks ago.

I really appreciate all your guys feedback and critiquing of my videos. To clear up the confusion on the insulin bit and whether i use it or not and what i meant when i told Roman i use 80iu a day.. what i told Roman is the most lantus I’d ever used, not what i am currently using. Currently I only use 15-20iu preworkout with 150-200g intraworkout carbs. I don’t do post workout insulin. When i first started the 18iu gh plan i threw in small doses of lantus here and there the first few weeks because i was scared of my blood sugar sky rocketing, but i soon realized it wasn’t happening. That was back in March. I didn’t start including preworkout log or humulin R IM until about June or so at 10iu preworkout with about 100g carb intra. Things have changed a lot over the last 10 months of cycling it wasn’t a static dose throughout so some videos you would hear me saying what i was doing then and then newer videos talking about what i was doing and people tend to not look at dates to realize what’s going on and when. I have it all logged of course but i rarely go back and look.

I recommend just asking me what i mean when i say something because sometimes it understandably gets blown out of proportion. I’m not a liar. I was doing 3ml a day for a while. The plan to go for 5g test and 1g of primo for the next cycle is real. I’ll most likely be pushing more insulin at that time as well. This morning i was 285, for some reason my weight has started climbing since i dropped gear shots like 2.5 weeks ago.
For the 2% chance that you really are chase can you prove it?

I watched like 3 videos of his. In one he claims hgh vials are only legit if the vacuum is so strong it pulls the 1ml of bac water in without you pushing the plunger. I'm not even joking thats what he said lol
I appreciate you taking the time to watch my videos. I know what vid you are talking about and had to clarify that at the time of making that video, which was like 3+ years ago or so, i felt that the good generics that I had tried had a vacuum and it was a sign that there may have been more quality taken in preparing the vial. I know now that it really doesn’t mean shit. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. There are lots of things i have said in videos years ago that i realize were dumb. I make videos on the fly with no outline of what I’m going to say or script so sometimes shit gets stated wrong. If it were a real conversation with you in person where there was a back and forth you would be able to question things i say in the moment and i could clarify too, so just understand that. I’m a bro. I do my best.

noticed that when i watched too, second hand embarrassment you could tell he was tripping himself up completely
No i was just very nervous talking to Roman alone. I’m a huge fan of his so it was very shocking to me he wanted to come on my channel and make vids with me. It never even crossed my mind or second hand embarrassment

Chase trips himself up alot iv noticed. Pretty sure I heard him mention not using insulin then he tells roman fritz 80iu lantus a day.

His fridge door gets as much use as Jay cutlers used to
As i said in another post, 80iu of lantus is the most lantus a day I’d ever used, it was about 7 or 8 years ago. I have not used any significant doses of lantus this year this cycle

Back