Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
now a days i only brew carnitine and my favorite is the foxxlife filters you can find on Amazon
Nice. Thanks

Enjoy your trip to Florida, sorry about my comments about you. Remember we're on the internet and we all talk shit on here... If we met in person we'd probably have a good mature polite conversation together. I do stand by my statement about what people see from "influencers" they take as fact, and repeat it and repeat it. So I'm sure a few hundred guys think their GH is fake because it had no vacuum lol.

Nice. Thanks

Enjoy your trip to Florida, sorry about my comments about you. Remember we're on the internet and we all talk shit on here... If we met in person we'd probably have a good mature polite conversation together. I do stand by my statement about what people see from "influencers" they take as fact, and repeat it and repeat it. So I'm sure a few hundred guys think their GH is fake because it had no vacuum lol.
What’s really funny about that is serostim has no vacuum ‍lol

At the end of the day i believe milligrams is what we need and may as well choose the drugs to get those milligrams that won’t cause any sides. I’m going with primo this next cycle though because I think controlling estrogen a bit will be way more beneficial vs letting it run wild
I like that you are not afraid to use and talk about large doses, but I wanted to ask why most of your cycles are based on extremely large doses of testosterone, I saw Roman Fritz from your podcast recommending you try injectable anadrol, have you thought about it?

As i said in another post, 80iu of lantus is the most lantus a day I’d ever used, it was about 7 or 8 years ago. I have not used any significant doses of lantus this year this cycle
A front double bicep on the plane will seal the deal.. Just kidding I believe you but would nae a cool shot.

That's fair enough I missed where that was mentioned on the video. Do you plan on showing any insulin protocols in the future? I believe there is alot of misinformation that could be cleared up, Roman also seems to have plenty of knowledge in all fields

this dude is going to drop dead. there is no way his blood work is perfect. And the jumps in dosing is fucking doubling the test from one cycle to the next? Stupid
Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen. I don’t have a death wish. I wouldn’t be running the doses i did if i was seeing something alarming on bloodwork or otherwise. It’s all we can do right, besides being conservative with our doses and playing the Victor black i can get huge adv trt game

At the end of the day i believe milligrams is what we need and may as well choose the drugs to get those milligrams that won’t cause any sides
I wanted to be a little more extreme with this question.

just like trest Vs masteron, I am sure there is a difference of anabolism per mg.

in medicine its like comparing fentanyl mcg to morphine mg in terms of strength/effects on the body.

I like that you are not afraid to use and talk about large doses, but I wanted to ask why most of your cycles are based on extremely large doses of testosterone, I saw Roman Fritz from your podcast recommending you try injectable anadrol, have you thought about it?
I definitely won’t be doing injectable anadrol. But i will be titrating up to see if i can get to 5g test while still feeling good. And considering Roman said that’s normal for guys his size… it doesn’t scare me

A front double bicep on the plane will seal the deal.. Just kidding I believe you but would nae a cool shot.

That's fair enough I missed where that was mentioned on the video. Do you plan on showing any insulin protocols in the future? I believe there is alot of misinformation that could be cleared up, Roman also seems to have plenty of knowledge in all fields
Well Roman told me he does his insulin IV… this next cycle i plan on using insulin more. I don’t have a ton of experience with it

just like trest Vs masteron, I am sure there is a difference of anabolism per mg.

in medicine its like comparing fentanyl mcg to morphine mg in terms of strength/effects on the body.
I’m sure there are differences in strength mg for mg but I’ve tried 2100mg tren a week… it wasn’t better than 2500mg test

I definitely won’t be doing injectable anadrol. But i will be titrating up to see if i can get to 5g test while still feeling good. And considering Roman said that’s normal for guys his size… it doesn’t scare me
Since you aren't taking primo or EQ. How much aromasin/arimidex are you taking on that much test?

Well Roman told me he does his insulin IV… this next cycle i plan on using insulin more. I don’t have a ton of experience with it
Holy shit IV would scare the hell outta me stay safe brother

Very interested to see more insulin been used, considering the condition you have been already without a serious protocol I can see some freaky gains for sure

Since you aren't taking primo or EQ. How much aromasin/arimidex are you taking on that much test?
I’ve never used test that high. My next cycle plan is to try it but i will be using primo too. 5g test, 1g primo. It’ll start at probably 350 test and 100 primo like the last cycle did and I’ll titrate up across the weeks. If something starts to feel negative I’ll back off. But that’s how i got to 3500 test and 1400 mast. Just slowly bumping up and holding, making sure everything is good and then pushing up again.

This milligram theory is bullshit from Victor Black based on research on protein synthesis in rats

We have a good medical study on humans that the difference between anabolism is very large, for example nandrolone built 4 times more muscle mass than primo

Does anyone really think that taking, for example, 50 mg of mast a day will build the same amount of muscle as 50 mg of MENT or 50 mg of Superdol?

This milligram theory is bullshit from Victor Black based on research on protein synthesis in rats

We have a good medical study on humans that the difference between anabolism is very large, for example nandrolone built 4 times more muscle mass than primo

Does anyone really think that taking, for example, 50 mg of mast a day will build the same amount of muscle as 50 mg of MENT or 50 mg of Superdol?
Agreed. Orals are way more potent than injects on a mg basis

No i was just very nervous talking to Roman alone. I’m a huge fan of his so it was very shocking to me he wanted to come on my channel and make vids with me. It never even crossed my mind or second hand embarrassment
Thanks for the context lol I could see how it could be nerves, looked like you were lying and getting tripped up over it from my perspective but makes sense

Thanks for the context lol I could see how it could be nerves, looked like you were lying and getting tripped up over it from my perspective but makes sense
It was a very short notice podcast, lol. Roman reached out to me and was like.. i wanna come on your podcast and tell the people what’s really going on at the pro level. I was like.. ohh shit ok lol. It was the last thing i expected I’d be doing that day. I tried to play it cool as much as i could but there was a lot he said that I didn’t know what to say after so it was kinda awkward sometimes

I’m not gonna go the IV route immediately. Lol. Roman said he knows nobody else doing that. He said milos called him crazy
So curious, but you’ve said all the top pros are running dosages the same as roman. Being that roman is a “crazy” guy IVing insulin which nobody else is doing, is it not possible that there are lots of genetic freaks out there taking 1-2 grams at the olympia level like you’ve said you don’t think are telling the truth?

Back