Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
ehh the cost has to do with who you know... i mean if youre homebrewing the gear doesnt cost shit. and then the serostim can be as cheap as $300 a box if you know the right dying guy with aids. so maybe $1300 a month like that. at the most its like $600 a box so $2400 for that then homebrewing takes it up to maybe $2500 a month. Have a good paying career before getting into bodybuilding and its no big deal
Even with all the discounts from knowing someone, it is still too expensive for the majority of teenagers to emulate the dosages you're using.

There is a rift among members here about you opening about your dosages, some think it's irresponsible because younger people might follow it while some love the honesty and you coming out talking about your journey while doing it.

Since you're here, it would be great if those naysayers, critics and bystanders ask you questions directly now while you're around to answer them.

Even with all the discounts from knowing someone, it is still too expensive for the majority of teenagers to emulate the dosages you're using.

There is a rift among members here about you opening about your dosages, some think it's irresponsible because younger people might follow it while some love the honesty and you coming out talking about your journey while doing it.

Since you're here, it would be great if those naysayers, critics and bystanders ask you questions directly now while you're around to answer them.
Well ya if a teenager was going to try to copy me first of all good luck affording it. But when you do.. good luck finding places to pin it on a body under 200 pounds. They would learn real quick it isn’t possible and then the sides that would set in would make them quit in a heart beat. It’s natural selection at its finest. The dumb asses will try it, and that’s not my fault

It still cracks me up the shit people stir in here instead of just messaging me and asking lol
Yeah in the Five Myths video you just did, what I liked most was the information on GH timing. I feel that besides price that can be a factor that might really limit people’s daily dose of GH. I know for myself I currently inject a bolus dose before bed because of trying to adhere to not taking GH too close to eating.
If we could get even more information on this I think that might change the way a lot of us take GH. And also allow for higher doses without it being such an inconvenience.

Yeah in the Five Myths video you just did, what I liked most was the information on GH timing. I feel that besides price that can be a factor that might really limit people’s daily dose of GH. I know for myself I currently inject a bolus dose before bed because of trying to adhere to not taking GH too close to eating.
If we could get even more information on this I think that might change the way a lot of us take GH. And also allow for higher doses without it being such an inconvenience.
Man a lot of my gh shots are taken with meals. It really doesn’t matter. Most of my 18iu bolus shots were right after dinner. Just get it in and it’ll do it’s job

I'm amazed nobody is slinging shit now that the person is here. I think the floor is open now, this is everyone's chance to air their disbelief, accusations and honest queries/opinions; clarity is just one post away folks.
Lol was just thinking that. Complete 180

I'm amazed nobody is slinging shit now that the person is here. I think the floor is open now, this is everyone's chance to air their disbelief, accusations and honest queries/opinions; clarity is just one post away folks.
As @Astartes mentioned the fact he is here responding and answering questions with grace says a lot.
Also he is sticking to his guns and being open and honest while explaining what some were wondering.
No need to sling mud at someone who isn’t throwing the mud back lol

I'll sling shit. But you're gonna have to give me a prompt because I've only ever seen one of his videos and not even half of it.

As @Astartes mentioned the fact he is here responding and answering questions with grace says a lot.
Also he is sticking to his guns and being open and honest while explaining what some were wondering.
No need to sling mud at someone who isn’t throwing the mud back lol
I understand that, I just find that the question and statements being made are a bit tame compared to what was being said before.

The community does like a bit of … drama… We should call it #BroToo instead of #MeToo…

Problem is… no one will listen to us but us…but I digress…

Last edited:
I really wonder what this dudes diet looks like and what hes using for his blood pressure and e2 control... and rbc and hct.. i mean how can you not have elevated rbc and hct at least on your blood work on 3 grams of test. Either he has some weird immunity to testosterone or he is an extreme low responder to gear. 3 grams of test would jack your rbc, hct, blood pressure, e2, dht which could cause prostate problems i mean how the fuck could you possibly have natty looking blood work.

edit: im on 5iu gh of generic chinease shit and i wake up mulitple times a night from hand numbess. 18iu of real pharma serostim? I cant imagine

Im starting to think this guy is full of shit. That amount of gear for that long and perfect blood work? Gears bunk or dude is full of shit or lying to himself ignoring all the red flags on his blood work.

I don't believe a word Chase Irons says about shit like this. Maybe it's true, maybe it's false, but he's not making videos for educational purposes.

@DECLAN

I really wonder what this dudes diet looks like and what hes using for his blood pressure and e2 control... and rbc and hct.. i mean how can you not have elevated rbc and hct at least on your blood work on 3 grams of test. Either he has some weird immunity to testosterone or he is an extreme low responder to gear. 3 grams of test would jack your rbc, hct, blood pressure, e2, dht which could cause prostate problems i mean how the fuck could you possibly have natty looking blood work.

edit: im on 5iu gh of generic chinease shit and i wake up mulitple times a night from hand numbess. 18iu of real pharma serostim? I cant imagine
@ChaseIrons I am curious about your take on the above (protocols you use)

I’ll stand by the use of 5g of gear and 20iu of GH being unnecessary and retarded. But there’s absolutely no reason for me to go out of my way to say it to him. It’s his body, his risk, etc.

I’m as free to profess my views on safe usage and the associated impacts of the availability of information as he or anybody else is

It being put here as an example by a third party and him being here discussing it are two different ballparks.

Last edited:
How do you feel about the common critique of just pushing products or paid services. Do you feel you're doing the community a service or just going for the cash grab like the past NFT thrend.

Like mentioned you're advertising absurd dosages, but if my nephew saw it he may be young and irresponsible with his thoughts. Everything changes and we're in a time of pushing boundaries but if you truly are being transparent, is there any afterthought of the mass who do not get regular, monitored bloodwork but watch your videos and may mimic the same? 99.9999 percent of population can grow on .25 percent or less of the doses with better health markers

Back