Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
I’ll stand by the use of 5g of gear and 20iu of GH being unnecessary and retarded. But there’s absolutely no reason for me to go out of my way to say it to him. It’s his body, his risk, etc.

I’m as free to profess my views on safe usage and the associated impacts of the availability of information as he or anybody else is

It being put here as an example by a third party and him being here discussing it are two different ballparks.
I agree its really none of our buisness what the guy does for gear but he does put it out there and when i see dudes that are pushing 5 grams of test its like come on dude really? I wonder how much he puts into his training and diet.

How do you feel about the common critique of just pushing products or paid services. Do you feel you're doing the community a service or just going for the cash grab like the past NFT thrend.

Like mentioned you're advertising absurd dosages, but if my nephew saw it he may be young and irresponsible with his thoughts. Everything changes and we're in a time of pushing boundaries but if you truly are being transparent, is there any afterthought of the mass who do not get regular, monitored bloodwork but watch your videos and may mimic the same? 99.9999 percent of population can grow on .25 percent or less of the doses with better health markers
Yeah maybe we should ban all violent computer games and movies too because of retards who copy them? It's called natural selection.
I agree its really none of our buisness what the guy does for gear but he does put it out there and when i see dudes that are pushing 5 grams of test its like come on dude really? I wonder how much he puts into his training and diet.
Sorry bro but didn't you say you cruise on 750mg and still look under 200 lbs? How can you comment on safe use or even getting getting big? Two subjects which you seem to know nothing about.

Yeah maybe we should ban all violent computer games and movies too because of retards who copy them? It's called natural selection.
Age brings growth. I would be suprised if you have children. If you do, I would be suprised they talk to you

On the topic of natural selection... what kind of numbers are we running here again?

Last edited:
Yeah maybe we should ban all violent computer games and movies too because of retards who copy them?
The violence in movies and games is theatrical. Chase is doing whatever it is he's doing in real life. Do you not understand the distinction? Or do you think Chase's purpose on YouTube is to help mother nature weed out impressionable youth?

Im starting to think this guy is full of shit. That amount of gear for that long and perfect blood work? Gears bunk or dude is full of shit or lying to himself ignoring all the red flags on his blood work.
His bloodwork is not perfect. You and i know that would be impossible.

I definitely won’t be doing injectable anadrol. But i will be titrating up to see if i can get to 5g test while still feeling good. And considering Roman said that’s normal for guys his size… it doesn’t scare me

Unless you can brew and tolerate very high mg/mL testosterone preparations, you're gonna get sick of that much injection volume pretty quickly.

Unless you're also doing a Synthol-like experiment....

Have you considered supplementing with topical testosterone or oral Test U (decent bioavailability when taken with mixed meal)
to achieve a certain blood level

I really wonder what this dudes diet looks like and what hes using for his blood pressure and e2 control... and rbc and hct.. i mean how can you not have elevated rbc and hct at least on your blood work on 3 grams of test. Either he has some weird immunity to testosterone or he is an extreme low responder to gear. 3 grams of test would jack your rbc, hct, blood pressure, e2, dht which could cause prostate problems i mean how the fuck could you possibly have natty looking blood work.

edit: im on 5iu gh of generic chinease shit and i wake up mulitple times a night from hand numbess. 18iu of real pharma serostim? I cant imagine
how I ate throughout the cycle (it ended 2 weeks ago)

View: https://youtu.be/JSKQrCdCFIQ

So for blood pressure you guys have to understand that i have my own private full-size gym. I’m basically there about 6-8 hours a day most days doing cardio, training, eating, recovering and making videos. I do 30 mins of cardio of a mix of pulling the sled, ski erg, bike or incline treadmill then going straight into the 194 degree steam sauna for 20 minutes. All of the water i drink is mixed with Chris tuttles DrinkMOR electrolyte mix and it’s typically 1.5-2 gallons a day. On top of all that i have a treadmill at my desk to ensure i get at least 10k steps a day whether it is there or doing 10 minute walks with my dog after a few meals. On top of that you’ve got the supps and medications of 80mg telmisartan with 25mg hctz. 10,000 units of nattokinase a day with vit E, D, Tons of Vit K, baby aspirin and the heaps of other supps i take, sleeping 7-8 hours a night with a cpap every night.… i mean it’s not easy to keep blood pressure under 130/90.

Cholesterol is easy.. ezetimibe with rosuvastatin is extremely effective.

Liver enzymes.. i mean i take no orals. The liver handles testosterone no problem.

Kidney health comes from blood pressure. If BP is good kidneys won’t get fucked up.

My HCT is a popular topic. On 3500 test and 1400 mast it was a 48.5. This is because i get it tested while HYDRATED! Too many of you go in without any liquids in you and no meals and your hct comes back on trt at a 54. Hey i made the same damn mistake. I was off all gear from Feb 2022 to Feb 2023 to get my wife pregnant and one of the times i got blood tested my HCT came back at a 58. Then i test it later in the day and it was a 51. Hydration is key for good hct. Chis tuttles drink hydrates way better than plain water. What i do is fill up my half gallon jug before bed and drink 1/3 of it with my PM pills. Then i wake up at 2am to pee always and take my t3/t4 and drink another 1/3. Then in the morning i take my AM pills with the last 1/3 and then I’d go get bloodwork. Since discovering this I’ve been doing my nights like this and my bloodwork has been great since.

My hands go numb here and there but it’s tolerable. I sleep on my back with a pillow propping up my right arm and that for some reason keeps it at bay

That’s my explanation man. You can take it or leave it. My bloodwork was evaluated by vig Steve on his channel here

View: https://youtu.be/R7cu6Dty8YI?si=iWWqmzHAYAlMoh_O

There it is right there in a visible lump on his ass.

Not quite like Gregg Valentino, who allegedly didn't use Synthol. He site injected equipoise and test prop directly into target muscles. Low concentration gear = high volume injections = Synthol-like effects.

I think Nick Trigili used a lot of Esiclene but other than that, recently it's the Valentino Protocol like Hunter Labrada does.

The Valentino Protocol = don't waste an injection on oil alone. Like Synthol but with 200 mg/mL gear.

I don't believe a word Chase Irons says about shit like this. Maybe it's true, maybe it's false, but he's not making videos for educational purposes.

@DECLAN
I’m making videos just sharing my life. For some it’s entertainment, for some it educational, for me it’s like journaling my progress to show my kids some day. If i can teach guys to get to where i am way faster than it took me, that’s a bonus. If i can help guys have good bloodwork, that’s a bonus.

I’ll stand by the use of 5g of gear and 20iu of GH being unnecessary and retarded. But there’s absolutely no reason for me to go out of my way to say it to him. It’s his body, his risk, etc.

I’m as free to profess my views on safe usage and the associated impacts of the availability of information as he or anybody else is

It being put here as an example by a third party and him being here discussing it are two different ballparks.
This is typically what is said by people that can’t fathom injecting that much oil. If you only knew what was going on at the pro level man.. 5g of test is not crazy.. 20iu hgh is not crazy. That’s all i can really say about it. You can take it or leave it. If you get deep enough into bodybuilding you’d be surprised who comes out of the woodwork to ask you about their cycles because they know i won’t judge them.

Unless you can brew and tolerate very high mg/mL testosterone preparations, you're gonna get sick of that much injection volume pretty quickly.

Unless you're also doing a Synthol-like experiment....

Have you considered supplementing with topical testosterone or oral Test U (decent bioavailability when taken with mixed meal)
to achieve a certain blood level
There are many many muscles that can take 3cc in 1 shot. 30ml a week? Left quad, R quad, L glute, R glute, L ventroglute, R ventroglute, L lat, R lat, L rear delt, R rear delt, L side delt, R side delt… that’s 36ml right there. Plenty of time between shots to have zero issues

The violence in movies and games is theatrical. Chase is doing whatever it is he's doing in real life. Do you not understand the distinction? Or do you think Chase's purpose on YouTube is to help mother nature weed out impressionable youth?
Again, do you honestly think a teenager can afford 5g of gear or 18iu serostim. Are normal kids that rich nowadays? Even if they know how to homebrew, that is still a few g's for a 4 month blast.

Its almost like the guy is trying to get more views or something by just doing absurd shit
What is absurd is relative to the individual watching. Guys like Roman Fritz see nothing wrong and what I’m doing is par for the course of a 285 pound bodybuilder pushing for growth. To a 200 pound guy that hasn’t done more than 10ml a week would think it’s insane.. understandable

It’s not my fault if people want to copy me. If anything we’ll get more freaks in bodybuilding if they copy me. You wanna see better bodybuilding? Tell them to watch and see what the real guys are doing

This is typically what is said by people that can’t fathom injecting that much oil. If you only knew what was going on at the pro level man.. 5g of test is not crazy.. 20iu hgh is not crazy. That’s all i can really say about it. You can take it or leave it. If you get deep enough into bodybuilding you’d be surprised who comes out of the woodwork to ask you about their cycles because they know i won’t judge them.
Uh yeah, so. I’m an IFBB pro.

I like where this thread is going.(srs).

I like seeing different people duke it out that can at least have a physique/experience to back it up.

Not saying I wanna be their size

Back