Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Geezuss lol. Do u believe him about experiencing zero sides from the 5g?
What I find very interesting is his bloodwork being so good.
Watching the video the thought popped into my head about his ancillary medication. I wonder how much he is taking of everything and is that a major reason for the seemingly good blood work on such high doses.
I’m not discrediting the role his genetics play in his ability to handle high doses but I still wonder about all the other medication too.

He did mention that beta blockers didn’t touch his heart rate at all. Couldn’t get it below 68 bpm at rest and that stopped him from being able to have a ccta test done at that time.

He did mention that beta blockers didn’t touch his heart rate at all. Couldn’t get it below 68 bpm at rest and that stopped him from being able to have a ccta test done at that time.
68 bpm is good….you sure thats right?

68 bpm is good….you sure thats right?
Yeah, it is but if I understood correctly he said he needs it to hold under 65 bpm for them to even let him do the test. He couldn’t get under 68 relaxed when they checked him so they gave him beta blockers to try to lower it. It didn’t budge with the beta blockers.
My point I guess follows with my other question. I wonder how maxed out he is on ancillary medication.
He said his BP medication keeps his BP in range. I just wonder if those doses are crazy too. And statins, etc…

I got lots of little things from his videos. Ip6 being one for lowering iron > haematocrit.

But he's still nuts doing these doses.

Y’all see the latest one?
5 GH myths
I have to admit it tickled my ears a little because in a perfect world it’s everything I wanted to hear. LoL
How much truth or validity his statements carry on this remains to be seen.

Chase trips himself up alot iv noticed. Pretty sure I heard him mention not using insulin then he tells roman fritz 80iu lantus a day.

His fridge door gets as much use as Jay cutlers used to
I've been pondering the same, and it seems another member here shared a similar observation. It raises questions about the level of trust we can place in him at this point.

Chase trips himself up alot iv noticed. Pretty sure I heard him mention not using insulin then he tells roman fritz 80iu lantus a day.

Pretty sure I heard him say in previous videos that he is doing 10 or 20IU pre or post (can't remember) workout most of the time.

He is a typical know it all parrot mother fucker. Says hgh is degraded by shaking it like every bro repeats. But janoshik has proven that false. He's an idiot and I don't know why people listen to him.

That's the same video he mentions 80iu Lantus then upto 20iu fast acting pre workout, goes yet another shade redder then quietens down about the issue haha
in regards to his insulin use, the things i have heard is that hes been using 10iu log pre and postworkout most of the time. Dont remember him having lantus in the picture recently.

this dude is going to drop dead. there is no way his blood work is perfect. And the jumps in dosing is fucking doubling the test from one cycle to the next? Stupid

this dude is going to drop dead. there is no way his blood work is perfect. And the jumps in dosing is fucking doubling the test from one cycle to the next? Stupid
Lol, and what if he doesn't die because he is just making the dosages up? I feel like people here are so gullible believing what bodybuilding personalities and influencers say.

Everyone should take everything shared in social media and bb forums as what the disclaimers say, for entertainment and information purposes.

Lol, and what if he doesn't die because he is just making the dosages up? I feel like people here are so gullible believing what bodybuilding personalities and influencers say.

Everyone should take everything shared in social media and bb forums as what the disclaimers say, for entertainment and information purposes.
Im starting to think this guy is full of shit. That amount of gear for that long and perfect blood work? Gears bunk or dude is full of shit or lying to himself ignoring all the red flags on his blood work.

Back