Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Ok nice didnt realize. Will look into it.

Thats unfortuante, yet amazing you were able to progress even like so.
ya it’s pretty strange honestly. To be fair though my legs suck ass. I had meniscus surgery on my Left knee a few months ago and it feels like new. However weeks after the left knee surgery the right knee started acting up so we MRI’d it and the meniscus were fucked like the left AND they said the ACL was gone.

Tony huge looks natural. I'm embarrassed for him
I met Tony in person at the Olympia. He does not look natty. I think a lot of you guys really need to get to the Arnold or Olympia expo to meet these people so you can understand who they are and what they actually look like. You would be very surprised how big everyone actually is and how nice everyone really is. Tony, while he does some crazy shit with the lady boys, is a very chill dude in person and is in very good shape
IMG_5729.jpeg

I met Tony in person at the Olympia. He does not look natty. I think a lot of you guys really need to get to the Arnold or Olympia expo to meet these people so you can understand who they are and what they actually look like. You would be very surprised how big everyone actually is and how nice everyone really is. Tony, while he does some crazy shit with the lady boys, is a very chill dude in person and is in very good shape
View attachment 270791
You two make Steve look small lol

View attachment 270791
I've never seen Tony in person, no. But for how much gear he runs he should be 315lb and lean. Ever watch his dumbass "mass blast" videos? I was bigger than he appears to be (again haven't met him in person) when I had 6 years of natty lifting

I've never seen Tony in person, no. But for how much gear he runs he should be 315lb and lean. Ever watch his dumbass "mass blast" videos? I was bigger than he appears to be (again haven't met him in person) when I had 6 years of natty lifting
No he doesn’t run gear high enough or long enough with enough food to grow

My opinion of you has changed since you made an account and started posting @ChaseIrons

You seem like a genuinely good dude, down to earth and with nothing negative ro say about anyone or anything. I regret speaking badly about you yesterday or the day before.

It was nice of you to make an account here. You should continue coming and talking to members here.

We’ve all noticed changes this year in your videos but I think posting your AAS log with your weights, dates and photo progression paints a much more clear picture of how drastic the changes are.
Since you ramped up both your use of Test/Mast and GH at the same time, in your opinion was the growth most attributed to a synergistic effect or would you say one played a greater role than the other?
Obviously without GH being high or Test/Mast being high you would not have got the same results but what are your thoughts on what played the biggest role?

My opinion of you has changed since you made an account and started posting @ChaseIrons

You seem like a genuinely good dude, down to earth and with nothing negative ro say about anyone or anything. I regret speaking badly about you yesterday or the day before.

It was nice of you to make an account here. You should continue coming and talking to members here.
I appreciate that.
We’ve all noticed changes this year in your videos but I think posting your AAS log with your weights, dates and photo progression paints a much more clear picture of how drastic the changes are.
Since you ramped up both your use of Test/Mast and GH at the same time, in your opinion was the growth most attributed to a synergistic effect or would you say one played a greater role than the other?
Obviously without GH being high or Test/Mast being high you would not have got the same results but what are your thoughts on what played the biggest role?
Of course it’s hard to say.. when i added in the 18iu of sero shit started changing fast when i was on relatively low doses and it was shocking.. i don’t know how far the changes would have kept going but i felt i needed to take advantage of this opportunity of being able to run 18iu, so i started bumping the gear up. The entire time I was constantly looking for negative side effects. The only one was the numb hands every once in a while, but it wasn’t bad enough for me to stop and eventually i stopped having that issue. If anything else would have shown up i would have stopped titrating and backed off the dose but there was nothing telling me this isn’t a good idea. I stopped titrating up because i didn’t want to do more than 3ml a day and i was satisfied with the gains that cycle brought.

I appreciate that.

Of course it’s hard to say.. when i added in the 18iu of sero shit started changing fast when i was on relatively low doses and it was shocking.. i don’t know how far the changes would have kept going but i felt i needed to take advantage of this opportunity of being able to run 18iu, so i started bumping the gear up. The entire time I was constantly looking for negative side effects. The only one was the numb hands every once in a while, but it wasn’t bad enough for me to stop and eventually i stopped having that issue. If anything else would have shown up i would have stopped titrating and backed off the dose but there was nothing telling me this isn’t a good idea. I stopped titrating up because i didn’t want to do more than 3ml a day and i was satisfied with the gains that cycle brought.
Thank you for that honest reply. Makes sense understanding your thought process with what you did and I can definitely understand cutting it off at 3 ml a day.
My current blast started at 1.5 ml a day and even that was wearing on me a little so I dropped my Primo and NPP doses slightly and brewed my Test at a higher concentration to get it down to 1 ml a day, which I like ha ha
For sure the gains you got are impressive

Thank you for that honest reply. Makes sense understanding your thought process with what you did and I can definitely understand cutting it off at 3 ml a day.
My current blast started at 1.5 ml a day and even that was wearing on me a little so I dropped my Primo and NPP doses slightly and brewed my Test at a higher concentration to get it down to 1 ml a day, which I like ha ha
For sure the gains you got are impressive
Like i said there was never a plan to go this high on gear it just happened.. i was wondering at what point would i start to see a negative and it just didn’t happen. It’s hard to say what other people would do in my situation if you were seeing how things were going because for the longest time i was scared of these kind of doses and never expected I’d push like this

Like i said there was never a plan to go this high on gear it just happened.. i was wondering at what point would i start to see a negative and it just didn’t happen. It’s hard to say what other people would do in my situation if you were seeing how things were going because for the longest time i was scared of these kind of doses and never expected I’d push like this
I think a lot of us appreciate the experimentation and documentation.
And it seems like you were more focused on not pushing past a point that might negatively impact your health than just the gains at any cost.

. I think a lot of you guys really need to get to the Arnold or Olympia expo to meet these people so you can understand who they are and what they actually look like. You would be very surprised how big everyone actually is and how nice everyone really is.
Mentioned it already in this thread but I met you at the olympia and you were definitely much bigger in person, the size doesn’t translate online at all

I think a lot of us appreciate the experimentation and documentation.
And it seems like you were more focused on not pushing past a point that might negatively impact your health than just the gains at any cost.
Ya i always had my health in mind and was ready to end it at any sign that said stop.. it just wasn’t happening. At first i was like ok this is wild, but after a while i started getting messages from big big dudes physically and in the industry that were confirming that this was the way and how they got to where they did… that my whole mindset changed. It’s hard to see it from my side but that’s how it all went

Elite level bodybuilding isn’t “normal.”
Bodybuilding in general is not normal. Even as a natural bodybuilder, the food and training is not "normal".
It does however help feed the worrying trends in the fitness industry when we create a false dichotomy that justifies or excuses extreme drug use because drugs are being used at all.
No one justifies usage. The use of drugs in the fitness industry is a given, as is plastic surgery and body argumentation in Hollywood. If one chooses to engage in a industry he better understand the risk/reward principal. If someone in the USA, becomes of age and chooses to carry a gun, he better be ready to accept the risks and rewards of such decision. Or drink alcohol.

Were I currently subside, aas poccesion and usage is legal. If one chooses to use absurd amounts without research, welp... Darwin had a theory about that.
And the access to information (both in usage and in locating the drugs) means these things are reaching younger and less experienced (read less intelligent and more risk accepting) hands.
I can say don't do what I do. But in the end, the decision is up to the person making it.
you’re explicitly choosing to make your approach as known/open as possible is silly IMO.
Let's ban those channels that talk about drug usage. Then ban channels that their main topic is guns, alcohol etc.

See that slippery slope?

Back