Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
typical fat bloated mess steroid user. He has ZERO definition anywhere. His gut is bigger than his chest. Instead of a V taper he has the pear shape of a stay at home mom, but his is a little higher in guy vs the hips. The guy is taking deep breaths just talking. He can`t even spell cardio.

typical fat bloated mess steroid user. He has ZERO definition anywhere. His gut is bigger than his chest. Instead of a V taper he has the pear shape of a stay at home mom, but his is a little higher in guy vs the hips. The guy is taking deep breaths just talking. He can`t even spell cardio.
Surely you’re going to post a picture of yourself to give your words some sustenance… right?

Bruh a lot of my vids are done in between sets… how hard do you train?
Ya being 280 for the first time I’m definitely not aesthetic as fuck, and i don’t mind it. Vacuums and dieting will bring that shit in so I’m not worried about looking instagram ready 365 days a year. I appreciate the feedback though.

Here’s a pic of me peak bulk 2 years ago at 260 vs me at peak bulk 275.. i think I’m doing ok

10363D6C-5024-464B-A12F-64169ECFABF0.jpeg

I can say don't do what I do. But in the end, the decision is up to the person making it.

Let's ban those channels that talk about drug usage. Then ban channels that their main topic is guns, alcohol etc.

See that slippery slope?

Very well said. Historically in states and countries with legalized or decriminalization of drugs, Drug addiction rates actually lower. I think honesty is important in the harm reduction area.

sure you have size but still look like crap in both pics. That`s not bodybuilding, that`s body dysmophia, just trying to be the biggest possible, regardless of look or health. Are the health risks really worth the look? I`m only one opinion so keep on doing you, there are plenty of fans.

sure you have size but still look like crap in both pics. That`s not bodybuilding, that`s body dysmophia, just trying to be the biggest possible, regardless of look or health. Are the health risks really worth the look? I`m only one opinion so keep on doing you, there are plenty of fans.
Again i don’t disagree with you.you have your definition of bodybuilding and I have mine. I am building my body. Sure it’s not the image you want it to be, but I’m not you. I’m not pro and definitely still not competitive. It’s going to take more time. I don’t have a death wish bro if my health was suffering I’d pull the plug. it’s almost like you don’t know anything about me at all lol. I’ll be at the Arnold this year, feel free to come say that to my smiling face. I’m sure we’d get along just fine in person

anyone who thinks there is anything healthy to bodybuilding is lying to themselves.

Then you really have no fucking clue bro, lol. Sorry to say you have no idea what is going on out there and this conversation is well beyond anything your brain can handle. It’s a waste to try to say anything else to you so good luck with whatever it is you’re going for in life.
bro they are lying to you!! Who ever is telling you that is full of shit bro i would not listen to any pro who is telling you that. Bro if you got to 280 on 2.5 g test why double it to 5 grams? just curious, why not try 3-3.5 grams instead i mean 5 grams of test is fucking dangerous yeah its your life your body your choice and its none of my business but it is dangerous levels bro think about it

bro they are lying to you!! Who ever is telling you that is full of shit bro i would not listen to any pro who is telling you that. Bro if you got to 280 on 2.5 g test why double it to 5 grams? just curious, why not try 3-3.5 grams instead i mean 5 grams of test is fucking dangerous yeah its your life your body your choice and its none of my business but it is dangerous levels bro think about it
Bro my cycle peaked at 3500 test 1400 mast. You keep blabbing about why would you go to 5g… it’s not going straight to 5g
The next cycle will start the way i start cycles: abiut 300 test, 100 mast/primo. From there we start bumping up.. at some point I’ll cross 2000 test and 500 primo.. at another point I’ll cross 3500 test 1000 primo. And then we’ll test out 4000, 4500 and then finally 5000. IF AT ANY POINT ON THE WAY UP THE TITRATIONS I SEE NEGATIVES HAPPENING THE 5g PUSH IS OFF.

I’m not going to just force my way there like a dumbass if i start experiencing sides. Cmon man use your fuckin head

productive feedback bro, very useful for us all.

edit: Nice to see you @ChaseIrons , its been cool to see you from being a little youtuber with 100 something subscriber to a swole growth gobbling persona in the industry, lol. Fuck the haters, do your thing, keep it real and stay safe.

Last edited:
Bro my cycle peaked at 3500 test 1400 mast. You keep blabbing about why would you go to 5g… it’s not going straight to 5g
The next cycle will start the way i start cycles: abiut 300 test, 100 mast/primo. From there we start bumping up.. at some point I’ll cross 2000 test and 500 primo.. at another point I’ll cross 3500 test 1000 primo. And then we’ll test out 4000, 4500 and then finally 5000. IF AT ANY POINT ON THE WAY UP THE TITRATIONS I SEE NEGATIVES HAPPENING THE 5g PUSH IS OFF.

I’m not going to just force my way there like a dumbass if i start experiencing sides. Cmon man use your fuckin head
use my fucking head? Coming from you? Come on man really? Ive been over 260 pretty damn lean on 2 grams of total gear and I could have pushed food even higher but shit happened in my personal life I had to deal with and I put bodybuilding on the back burner. But if I wanted to get bigger I just added more food. There is a study out there saying 2.5 grams is about as much as a person can go and anything past that added almost nothing as far as muscle growth. Insulin is also a big factor in getting really massive, gh, insulin, igf-1, 2.5 grams of gear per week. That is what most pros use.

use my fucking head? Coming from you? Come on man really? Ive been over 260 pretty damn lean on 2 grams of total gear and I could have pushed food even higher but shit happened in my personal life I had to deal with and I put bodybuilding on the back burner. But if I wanted to get bigger I just added more food. There is a study out there saying 2.5 grams is about as much as a person can go and anything past that added almost nothing as far as muscle growth. Insulin is also a big factor in getting really massive, gh, insulin, igf-1, 2.5 grams of gear per week. That is what most pros use.
Bro i don’t care about your pity party. Sure lots of pros use that. Lots use more. Lots use less. Hey guess what I’m on no gear right now and 285. Who gives a fuck lol. It’s much easier to maintain than it is to build. Everyone’s gonna be different. Everyone’s going to find what they like.

Back