Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Yea
That sounds terrible. Lateral tears are less common than medial. Sports injury?

I had a bucket handle tear in both left and right medials. The menisci folded over on themselves in both cases and I was unable straighten my legs. It was so weird.
It's been bothering me for quite some time and guess pushing too hard finally caused things to give way.

Well considering i was on 2500 test 2000 mast and 18iu serostim… ya i didn’t have a healing protocol.
My surgery was no big deal, i walked out of it. Was like 90% after 1 week.
All those drugs were your healing protocol. 90% 1 week after surgery at your weight is like miracle level recovery.

I was told I could go back to wrestling 2 weeks after each surgery, but it ended up being 3 months both times.

All those drugs were your healing protocol. 90% 1 week after surgery at your weight is like miracle level recovery.

I was told I could go back to wrestling 2 weeks after each surgery, but it ended up being 3 months both times.
At the end of the 3 months were you able to go 100% or was that when you started easing back into things?

At the end of the 3 months were you able to go 100% or was that when you started easing back into things?
For me it was 3 months before I felt comfortable doing anything but walking. Shortly after that I was able to play sports at 100%. There was a short easing in period.

But if you're having a repair, it might be 6 months before you know if it's taken. If it's successful, you should be golden. A few of my friends had successful repairs and were able to continue their careers. Unfortunately my tears ultimately retired me.

Roman is abusing the shit too, if you follow him youd knew. Does that mean everbody is abusing the fuck out of steroids on a pro level, no, but some are for sure.
Would like to point out “abuse” is extremely subjective. We do realize many of us are standing on a soap box using felony class drugs in what normal people (non exogenous hormone using individuals or TRT only) would say is “abuse”

Yet we (with some hypocrisy) say Chase is “abusing” these drugs. That is subjective and near sighted when directed at someone who is unarguably educated on them.

While I favor guiding new individuals toward restraint and starting conservatively as a manner of harm reduction… or even modestly educated… slamming an IBBF pro on his usage is in my estimation a bit silly.

I actually like that @Mac11wildcat and @ChaseIrons disagree. That kind of constructive disagreement is healthy and leads to learning.

However, I’m a bit shamed at the mud slinging. We are brothers at the end of the day. I would rather enjoy his and other perspectives, and let the educated community discuss with them.

Enough of the outright insinuation of dishonesty or trolling.

Nick walker hitting legs less than a month after a hamstring tear gotta wonder what all he’s running
if you shook Nicks hand you’d realize real quick he’s been on a lot of gh for a while. Nothing wrong with that as that’s my game plan.. but gh heals all fast

Would like to point out “abuse” is extremely subjective. We do realize many of us are standing on a soap box using felony class drugs in what normal people (non exogenous hormone using individuals or TRT only) would say is “abuse”

Yet we (with some hypocrisy) say Chase is “abusing” these drugs. That is subjective and near sighted when directed at someone who is unarguably educated on them.

While I favor guiding new individuals toward restraint and starting conservatively as a manner of harm reduction… or even modestly educated… slamming an IBBF pro on his usage is in my estimation a bit silly.

I actually like that @Mac11wildcat and @ChaseIrons disagree. That kind of constructive disagreement is healthy and leads to learning.

However, I’m a bit shamed at the mud slinging. We are brothers at the end of the day. I would rather enjoy his and other perspectives, and let the educated community discuss with them.

Enough of the outright insinuation of dishonesty or trolling.
Who’s slinging mud? If that’s what’s come across that isn’t the intent. I don’t believe in his approach, that isn’t condemning him as a person.

Also maybe you misinterpreted a bit; the claim is that some pros do this so Chase doing it is somewhat justified externally. To the best of my knowledge he isn’t a pro and hasn’t named any using the dosages he is. That’s his justification to make. My point is that the pros doing that are actually a minority.

As far as “abuse,” let’s not be obtuse. We can say, relatively, that 5 grams is far more abusive than 1 gram is. This isn’t rocket science. It also isn’t judgement. I think it’s silly, but that’s his decision to make.

The only reason this is even being discussed is because of the choice to, to the best of my knowledge, utilize the extremism of his approach for social media and monetary gain. I’m all about the hustle, but I will always call out dangerous shit in this industry because I genuinely care about it. I can say with certainty his approach is unnecessarily risky. If someone asks me for advice I would direct them away from such information, I wouldn’t personally attack him.

For the nth time, Chase is free to do as he pleases and if he’d came here and posted it himself I’d be making the same points as I am now, but that isn’t an attack on his character.

As a comparison, I used to chat with Bostin here and there. Was a good, decent person who made dumb decisions with gear. I know his clients weren’t instructed to use the doses he used, but his media was all about excess. There’s a cost there.

Who’s slinging mud? If that’s what’s come across that isn’t the intent. I don’t believe in his approach, that isn’t condemning him as a person.

Also maybe you misinterpreted a bit; the claim is that some pros do this so Chase doing it is somewhat justified externally. To the best of my knowledge he isn’t a pro and hasn’t named any using the dosages he is. That’s his justification to make. My point is that the pros doing that are actually a minority.

As far as “abuse,” let’s not be obtuse. We can say, relatively, that 5 grams is far more abusive than 1 gram is. This isn’t rocket science. It also isn’t judgement. I think it’s silly, but that’s his decision to make.

The only reason this is even being discussed is because of the choice to, to the best of my knowledge, utilize the extremism of his approach for social media and monetary gain. I’m all about the hustle, but I will always call out dangerous shit in this industry because I genuinely care about it. I can say with certainty his approach is unnecessarily risky. If someone asks me for advice I would direct them away from such information, I wouldn’t personally attack him.

For the nth time, Chase is free to do as he pleases and if he’d came here and posted it himself I’d be making the same points as I am now, but that isn’t an attack on his character.

As a comparison, I used to chat with Bostin here and there. Was a good, decent person who made dumb decisions with gear. I know his clients weren’t instructed to use the doses he used, but his media was all about excess. There’s a cost there.
Some other guys were slinging mud and being rude (some low IQ behavior)….not you…positive you misunderstood him

He said he liked your discussion with Chase (as do I) even though you two have different views. Good discussion for sure

I definitely don’t advise anyone to copy me and when i do make recommendations it’s extremely conservative. I say in many of my videos don’t do what I’m doing. I’m just sharing what I’m doing and people can do whatever they want with it.. that’s not my problem what they do. And I share everything that i do for monetary gain. My entire life is a write off. I didn’t do the 5g cycle for YouTube. I was going to do that whether i was on YouTube or wasn’t… too be fair i wouldn’t have been able to do the cycle without YouTube but i wasn’t hurting for content or trying to find some kind of stunt to do. Prior to the cycle I had 700 paying members that i collected across 3 years. After the cycle vids I’m at 750.. that gain was expected with or without the 5g cycle vids. So don’t think it really did anything grand for me. Sure it did gain me respect and friendship with some pros that will eventually make an appearance on my podcast but I’m not going to name pros that opened up to me about their use except Roman because he gave me permission to repeat everything he says. By the way, Roman does IV insulin. He said he is the only one that does that. He said Milos said he was crazy. The fact that he says things like that, like he’s the only one that does that… if he was a liar he’d just say oh ya everyone does that. No big deal it’s normal.. but he didn’t. He said vials of gear a week, is normal. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it. He said it on my podcast. Go argue with him

I definitely don’t advise anyone to copy me and when i do make recommendations it’s extremely conservative. I say in many of my videos don’t do what I’m doing. I’m just sharing what I’m doing and people can do whatever they want with it.. that’s not my problem what they do. And I share everything that i do for monetary gain. My entire life is a write off. I didn’t do the 5g cycle for YouTube. I was going to do that whether i was on YouTube or wasn’t… too be fair i wouldn’t have been able to do the cycle without YouTube but i wasn’t hurting for content or trying to find some kind of stunt to do. Prior to the cycle I had 700 paying members that i collected across 3 years. After the cycle vids I’m at 750.. that gain was expected with or without the 5g cycle vids. So don’t think it really did anything grand for me. Sure it did gain me respect and friendship with some pros that will eventually make an appearance on my podcast but I’m not going to name pros that opened up to me about their use except Roman because he gave me permission to repeat everything he says. By the way, Roman does IV insulin. He said he is the only one that does that. He said Milos said he was crazy. The fact that he says things like that, like he’s the only one that does that… if he was a liar he’d just say oh ya everyone does that. No big deal it’s normal.. but he didn’t. He said vials of gear a week, is normal. Take it up with him if you have a problem with it. He said it on my podcast. Go argue with him
Nor would I expect you to name them. That would be the point of my criticism turning judgmental.

The fact that he says things like that, like he’s the only one that does that… if he was a liar he’d just say oh ya everyone does that. No big deal it’s normal.. but he didn’t.

If he was trying to get clicks and subscribers, he could say "I'm the only one doing this crazy protocol!"

I don't think Roman is a bad guy or anything like that, just voicing my opinion about that line of argument. It doesn't clearly suggest Roman isn't a liar.

Did Roman elaborate why he was doing Iv insulin? Ive seen the podcast but don't remember him giving any details.
I can speculate that he does it for every meal thats the only use case I can see so he gets a very fast spike.... but why do that? .... the BG rise is not that fast after you eat...
On the other side I can see in a few years the use of insulin pumps to become more popular among bodybuilders or maybe not cause at that point you are basically advertising the fact that you use insulin

If he was trying to get clicks and subscribers, he could say "I'm the only one doing this crazy protocol!"

I don't think Roman is a bad guy or anything like that, just voicing my opinion about that line of argument. It doesn't clearly suggest Roman isn't a liar.
This was a private conversation
Did Roman elaborate why he was doing Iv insulin? Ive seen the podcast but don't remember him giving any details.
I can speculate that he does it for every meal thats the only use case I can see so he gets a very fast spike.... but why do that? .... the BG rise is not that fast after you eat...
On the other side I can see in a few years the use of insulin pumps to become more popular among bodybuilders or maybe not cause at that point you are basically advertising the fact that you use insulin
He didn’t say it in any video.

He does it pre and post workout only for preciseness. He also does his lantus IM.

I was not expecting any of it. Again, he didn’t say this on video. It wasn’t for clicks. It was in private with me. He said he should have clarified in the video

Nor would I expect you to name them. That would be the point of my criticism turning judgmental.
But you just said this?…
Also maybe you misinterpreted a bit; the claim is that some pros do this so Chase doing it is somewhat justified externally. To the best of my knowledge he isn’t a pro and hasn’t named any using the dosages he is.
It definitely seemed like you were implying that because he hasn’t name dropped anyone specific (even though Roman has been mentioned multiple times and you can watch it all discussed on his channel) that he was pulling that out of thin air or something. Just how it came across.

Back