Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
But you just said this?…

It definitely seemed like you were implying that because he hasn’t name dropped anyone specific (even though Roman has been mentioned multiple times and you can watch it all discussed on his channel) that he was pulling that out of thin air or something. Just how it came across.
I never once claimed he was making shit up. The person who quoted my post mentioned criticizing an IFBB pros usage. I was clarifying that hadnt been done in this thread, atleast not by me. There’s certainly some dumb shit going on the IFBB but of all drug users I don’t think it’s too wild to say they’re the individuals most “justified” in using extreme measures. Still think it’s unnecessary for a lot of pros but that’s my opinion.

The extremely simple truth is ~99% of the steroid using world either 1. Has no aspirations to be a pro bodybuilder or 2. Has nowhere near the discipline and drive required to be one. The first group probably isn’t an issue here, but then again we’ve got 19 year olds making TikTok’s about using 7 pins a day just for social media attention. The later, and this has been observable if you coach or spend time around the industry, has taken to utilizing more and more gear earlier and earlier and I believe it’s atleast partially because they see bigger and bigger numbers tossed around by individuals assuming authority roles (social media, podcasts, etc).

The whole I take x grams of gear for x amount of results is VERY misleading....
there is plenty of literature that supports immense individual variability when talking about serum testosterone levels

We can see this anecdotally as well from the guys that fallow their test levels religiously, some guy is at 800 serum on 70mg/week while another needs 180mg for the same serum level, thats a huge spread!

so a guys 3g blast is anothers 1g.... hence the guys around here boasting that they grow fine on 500mg... well lets see your serum levels....

On the other side I have not seen a study with other AAS and serum levels... and it might be that different compounds get excreted differently by the same individual and might explain why some people grow better one some compound but not another

I never once claimed he was making shit up. The person who quoted my post mentioned criticizing an IFBB pros usage. I was clarifying that hadnt been done in this thread, atleast not by me. There’s certainly some dumb shit going on the IFBB but of all drug users I don’t think it’s too wild to say they’re the individuals most “justified” in using extreme measures. Still think it’s unnecessary for a lot of pros but that’s my opinion.
I would say the most justified would be guys trying to turn pro and then guys that need to continue to grow after they turn pro. Again I’m not saying this is ALL. Take Stu for example. I believe Stu probably only uses about half as much as what my cycle was. We already know he’s 10iu Stu for the past 3 years straight and he said on podcasts that’s done a lot of the “heavy drug lifting” for him. Stu doesn’t need to grow anymore. He’s already 250 on stage. He just needs to maintain and refine. There are tons of pros in that position. You don’t need a ton of gear to do that. He’ll win a pro show soon doing what he’s doing.

I would say the most justified would be guys trying to turn pro and then guys that need to continue to grow after they turn pro. Again I’m not saying this is ALL. Take Stu for example. I believe Stu probably only uses about half as much as what my cycle was. We already know he’s 10iu Stu for the past 3 years straight and he said on podcasts that’s done a lot of the “heavy drug lifting” for him. Stu doesn’t need to grow anymore. He’s already 250 on stage. He just needs to maintain and refine. There are tons of pros in that position. You don’t need a ton of gear to do that. He’ll win a pro show soon doing what he’s doing.
Completely agreed.

Speaking of stu, what are your thoughts on him only ever using generic opti grey tops as opposed to pharma? I’ve seen that as your biggest criticism on this board being that you promote serostim over any generics, and some guys have said you charge to point guys to your source and have theorized that you’re getting a kickback from those new sales?

Speaking of stu, what are your thoughts on him only ever using generic opti grey tops as opposed to pharma? I’ve seen that as your biggest criticism on this board being that you promote serostim over any generics, and some guys have said you charge to point guys to your source and have theorized that you’re getting a kickback from those new sales?
I mean it’s hard to argue against getting hgh straight from CVS but that doesn’t mean you can’t get somewhere with generics if you can take a significant dose of them, which tends to be the biggest issue. If tough to see the results through all the water retention many guys get from it.
My discord is like any other private forum that has sources. Most guys are members to just be a part of the discord and get answers straight from me and there is the perk of seeing the sources i use and recommend and every source involved in my private discord while being considered excellent, yes they have to give me something in return to have access to my 700+ members. All of the sources give me some sort of kickback. That’s just business. I’m not like one of these public forums though that has dozens of sources… i have 4 and they all bring something to the table slightly different from the other to cover all my members needs.

Does that make sense?

I mean it’s hard to argue against getting hgh straight from CVS but that doesn’t mean you can’t get somewhere with generics if you can take a significant dose of them, which tends to be the biggest issue. If tough to see the results through all the water retention many guys get from it.
My discord is like any other private forum that has sources. Most guys are members to just be a part of the discord and get answers straight from me and there is the perk of seeing the sources i use and recommend and every source involved in my private discord while being considered excellent, yes they have to give me something in return to have access to my 700+ members. All of the sources give me some sort of kickback. That’s just business. I’m not like one of these public forums though that has dozens of sources… i have 4 and they all bring something to the table slightly different from the other to cover all my members needs.

Does that make sense?
I dig the honesty.

Does that make sense?
That makes sense, I think from watching some of your videos I’ve gotten the feeling of “generics just suck and it’s not worth it to not run pharma” which I’m sure you haven’t said in exact words but can probably mislead guys as personally I’m using the optis as well and they’ve been great with low water retention so for guys who can’t afford 5 ius of serostim just feels like they’d be misled to take 1-2 ius instead because they’re thinking they’ll get the same out of it

edit: I do also appreciate the honesty too. Thanks for being clear about the kickbacks/business side and not bsing it lol

Who’s slinging mud? If that’s what’s come across that isn’t the intent. I don’t believe in his approach, that isn’t condemning him as a person.

As far as “abuse,” let’s not be obtuse. We can say, relatively, that 5 grams is far more abusive than 1 gram is. This isn’t rocket science. It also isn’t judgement. I think it’s silly, but that’s his decision to make.
Morning @Mac11wildcat I’m a fan of yours.

Candidly I’m starting to like Chase. I wasn’t referring to you with the comment about slinging mud, I was actually differentiating between the discourse you were having and 1 or two others.

Most certainly has been some mud slinging before and after his arrival to the thread. Even incitement of it by one or two members when it calmed down.

I’m not being slow to understand anything. You make my point on “abuse”. It is entirely subjective and not necessarily objective. I find our premise that we can label 10x biological levels (up to a gram) of non exogenous hormones “safe” but somehow doing 3-5 times that is “abuse”.

Lifting is “abusive” by most people’s standards. To the skeletal system, to joints and tendons, to the organs, to mental state for some. Most extreme things are and we certainly push limits. Saying one persons limits are “abusive” and another aren’t when we are candidly drawing an arbitrary line seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Certainly it is _less_ abusive to do up to 1g exogenous hormones, but I have a hard time saying one is essentially right and one is nonsense or wrong. Particularly since people respond so differently across the spectrum.

Let’s discuss the merits. The return on investment, the why and the how. Let’s debate who is on those levels and more at the Pro level (probably a mix across the spectrum). Heck, let’s discuss/debate the impact of being so transparent to youth and the uneducated or educated folks starting out.

Let’s just not say one is “abuse” and try to pretend the other isn’t in the name of harm reduction.

Last edited:
I dig the honesty.
It’s what i do.

That makes sense, I think from watching some of your videos I’ve gotten the feeling of “generics just suck and it’s not worth it to not run pharma” which I’m sure you haven’t said in exact words but can probably mislead guys as personally I’m using the optis as well and they’ve been great with low water retention so for guys who can’t afford 5 ius of serostim just feels like they’d be misled to take 1-2 ius instead because they’re thinking they’ll get the same out of it

edit: I do also appreciate the honesty too. Thanks for being clear about the kickbacks/business side and not bsing it lol
Oh ya some videos definitely come across that way and i have said for me, I’m done with generics but I’m also in a position where i can get serostim and the money isn’t a problem for me. I still stand by i didn’t see much if anything from say meditropes.. but I’m just done playing that guessing game of is a generic giving me the gains or not when I’ve seen just adding in a legit dose of seros transform me and that alone being documented on my YouTube has convinced guys to give up bothering with generics. That being said i tell guys if they are trying to bodybuild and can’t afford 4-8iu seros a day just don’t bother and save your money. Being able to do a gh blast for 2-3 months of legit hgh is enough to give a physique a huge bump and is a strategy by many coaches when an athlete hits a plateau. For a bodybuilder that is serious, doing that is like a $5k to 7500 investment. Which for many is no big deal. That being said if you know the right gay guy you’ll be able to get them $300 a box and it’s a much less costly investment

I love your content chase!

Please when you start cutting can you do 3 months on semaglutide and 3 months of tirzepatide so you can make a video comparing them

there are lots of mixed opinions online what is better

I love your content chase!

Please when you start cutting can you do 3 months on semaglutide and 3 months of tirzepatide so you can make a video comparing them

there are lots of mixed opinions online what is better
I think that new one retarditide is considered the best

Does that make sense?
That brutal honesty, makes me wanna break out the 30yr old scotch. I was the one that first mentioned the push to serostim over generics and criticized the monetary gain from the clout you gathered through your openness on gear usage.

I apologize for the maybe tasteless way I described the situation, because you choose to be just honest and straight as a bullet. More should join the truth train.

Kudos and respect.

That brutal honesty, makes me wanna break out the 30yr old scotch. I was the one that first mentioned the push to serostim over generics and criticized the monetary gain from the clout you gathered through your openness on gear usage.

I apologize for the maybe tasteless way I described the situation, because you choose to be just honest and straight as a bullet. More should join the truth train.

Kudos and respect.
Thanks man. And to be clear for anyone wondering I’m not making any significant amount of money off my sources.. nothing that pays any of my bills but it takes care of most of my drug usage as the kickback i get is free gear EXCEPT for the serostim. That’s the only thing i have to pay for still and it’s just at a discount but when I’m doing 4 kits a month I’m still paying something like $1500ish for the month and the serostim source only has access to so many kits a month… I’m actually an idiot for making vids about serostim because the supply is struggling to keep up with the demand now. AND NO IM NOT THE SEROSTIM SOURCE lol. I have to get in line just like you guys and place my order.. although i might have a little more of a leg up in knowing the moment he’s back in stock

I need to find me a couple queers up in Canada I guess
well the serostim at 126iu a box is in the US only and sold in CVS only and it is the only hgh prescribed to AIDS patients in the US. Canada I think has a serostim version that is 108iu I think is what I was told. Im not sure if it is prescribed AIDS patients there

Back