Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
The extremely simple truth is ~99% of the steroid using world either 1. Has no aspirations to be a pro bodybuilder or 2. Has nowhere near the discipline and drive required to be one. The first group probably isn’t an issue here, but then again we’ve got 19 year olds making TikTok’s about using 7 pins a day just for social media attention. The later, and this has been observable if you coach or spend time around the industry, has taken to utilizing more and more gear earlier and earlier and I believe it’s atleast partially because they see bigger and bigger numbers tossed around by individuals assuming authority roles (social media, podcasts, etc).
That's me 100%.... I know I don't have the discipline, only because I don't have the desire to compete.
What you guys do, day in and day out... day after day.... consistently... isn't something I could do... and I have excuses. But I except that. I'm still juicy though.
My reasoning is to look like a harder target, be strong, and because I was made fun of for being skinny. I was a poor kid who didn't get alot of food. So definitely some vanity as usual. Some body dysmorphia.

I think these tik tok weirdos may be lying about what they are pinning, and even if shown, not pinning real gear. All for looks, clicks. Some seem real because they make some gains. I think that type of stupidity will happen regardless.

Tangent:
I have people ask me questions in the world. Some guys are like "what you run", I lie and say TRT... now what did I run to get here I tell them "it doesn't matter what I run, and if you even tried to run it, it wouldn't get you here and you couldn't handle it. You are nowhere near your genetic potential. At least get a solid somewhat consistent 2 years of training"... and I don't tell them, unless they insist. Even then since I am telling them what I've done, many disclaimers and reasons why you can't just jump to what I do" I only casually tell people on my level, but they usually tell first. Otherwise I'm street code in the streets. We can't tell just anyone what we do.

However, I have to be careful in person. On the interwebs, I can be more honest. However I still always add small disclaimers for anyone reading.

AAS upregulate androgen receptors

Was this supposed to be a hyperlink to the study? @DECLAN
AAS upregulation of androgen receptors is well-established. MESO first wrote about this 25 years ago:

It’s from pushing food hard. Anyone who’s ever been a decent size understands this. It takes a ton of food. Not sure what your point is.
Agreed for sure anyone that’s ever done a long off season or really try to bulk knows invariably you’re going to gain fat! I watch chase sometimes he ramped up the drugs over the course of 9-12 months and was on min 18-24 iu of gh since march I just saw him talking about it! That’s a long time to be pushing food alone let alone with 3-5g of gear and all that gh and I’m sure he does some insulin at min pre/post workout…he got huge he had no arms at all that guy and I like him he’s honest at least and so is Roman fritz he has been on with him you guys should watch that

Agreed for sure anyone that’s ever done a long off season or really try to bulk knows invariably you’re going to gain fat! I watch chase sometimes he ramped up the drugs over the course of 9-12 months and was on min 18-24 iu of gh since march I just saw him talking about it! That’s a long time to be pushing food alone let alone with 3-5g of gear and all that gh and I’m sure he does some insulin at min pre/post workout…he got huge he had no arms at all that guy and I like him he’s honest at least and so is Roman fritz he has been on with him you guys should watch that
Chase talked about his insulin use (lack of really) couple few pages back.
Yeah man I liked his show with Roman too. Honesty is refreshing

I'm calling BS on the claim that gear was slowly released from depots or knots that he injected before jail, leading to the retention of all strength and size.

Palumbo openly talked about receiving TRT in jail. Is that out of the question with Valentino?

Biology of gear stored long-term in muscle knots doesn't seem right or even plausible to me, enough to maintain blasting cycle gains while on zero gear in jail.

@Trainedbytylerlofthouse19
Its out of the question because when Valentino was locked down there wasn't any TRT to speak of.

Funny to talk about Serostim and Palumbo together. He was busted for selling counterfeit Serostim to his adoring fans. Nice guy, huh. I guess its true that its easier to get over on those closest to you.

I saw a pic recently of a fake kit of Serostim. It was a horrible attempt. You'd have to have never seen a real kit to fall for the crap I saw. Out here in So Cal there are so many legit kits that there isn't any reason to try and work any fake kits into the pipeline. I've handled a lot of them and have never seen a fake.

I have seen the 4mg and 5mg kits. They are rare, though. The 4mg is for multi inj use and comes with 7 vials of bacteriostatic water in place of the sterile water in the 5mg and 6mg.

The 4mg kit is only 84iu's total. Thankfully the guys here in Ca seem to only get the 126iu kits. They don't all take the entire 18iu's in each vial. The Dr instructs them to take the # of iu's he prescribes and then tells them to throw out the rest! Can you imagine?

Another thing, once these guys get a script they all seem to have it for life. I know 2 guys since 2006 and they've been selling their 4 kits each month for 18 years! They haven't gained a pound in all that time yet each month one of them picks his up at the specialty pharmacy(cvs) and the other has his delivered to his front door.

Welcome to meso, @ChaseIrons , I don't remember if I mentioned meso the few times we've spoken(email)? Its been my home for a long while.

@ChaseIrons What's your theory on titrating your dosages as the cycle progresses? The conventional wisdom around here is you should pick your dose and run it for the duration of the cycle.

@ChaseIrons What's your theory on titrating your dosages as the cycle progresses? The conventional wisdom around here is you should pick your dose and run it for the duration of the cycle.
Because I’m in no rush to make gains, funny coming from me i know, titrating up allows me to prolong the cycle as long as possible and change it on the fly as i see fit. Everything above trt is going to give some sort of added benefit so it’s not like i really need to be at peak dosages to get anywhere and i don’t know where the cycle is going to go peak wise. One thing that I’ve learned is every cycle you start is going to be slightly different from the last because you should be a new person from your last cycle if you did it right. You’ll have more muscle, more androgen receptors and hopefully leaner meaning you’ll probably aromatize less and have less side effects… or you might be fatter and will aromatize more and experience potentially more side effects. So I go slow with a peak dose goal in mind and if at one of my titrations something doesn’t feel right I’ll hold it there or back off the dose and that’ll be where the cycle sits until i wanna try pushing up again.

My next cycle i have a plan to do 2vials of test 1 vial of primo a week. If i went straight to that at week 1 and by week 3 or 4 i started to experience negative side effects….. what’s the move? There is no intelligent move to make at that point besides stop injecting and possibly pick a less dose but it’s all a fuckin guess at that point or you be a dummy and hold the dose and try to add in whatever other drugs to battle whatever sides your getting. It’s just a reckless way of going about doing it in my opinion and my doses i aim for are reckless themselves so I do it as controlled and carefully as possible. if i would have went straight to 3500 test and 1300 mast week 1 in February of this year i doubt the cycle would have lasted 10 months all the way to November. But titrating up the cycle was an easy 10 months and I got to progress along the way.

Funny to talk about Serostim and Palumbo together. He was busted for selling counterfeit Serostim to his adoring fans. Nice guy, huh. I guess its true that its easier to get over on those closest to you.

I saw a pic recently of a fake kit of Serostim. It was a horrible attempt. You'd have to have never seen a real kit to fall for the crap I saw. Out here in So Cal there are so many legit kits that there isn't any reason to try and work any fake kits into the pipeline. I've handled a lot of them and have never seen a

Welcome to meso, @ChaseIrons , I don't remember if I mentioned meso the few times we've spoken(email)? Its been my home for a long while.
Ya one of my guys bought 14 kits from some website that i did not recommend and he got 8 that were legit and 6 that were fake. Made a video about that last week. The boxes are close to legit but those vials looked like trash lol.

Because I’m in no rush to make gains, funny coming from me i know, titrating up allows me to prolong the cycle as long as possible and change it on the fly as i see fit. Everything above trt is going to give some sort of added benefit so it’s not like i really need to be at peak dosages to get anywhere and i don’t know where the cycle is going to go peak wise. One thing that I’ve learned is every cycle you start is going to be slightly different from the last because you should be a new person from your last cycle if you did it right. You’ll have more muscle, more androgen receptors and hopefully leaner meaning you’ll probably aromatize less and have less side effects… or you might be fatter and will aromatize more and experience potentially more side effects. So I go slow with a peak dose goal in mind and if at one of my titrations something doesn’t feel right I’ll hold it there or back off the dose and that’ll be where the cycle sits until i wanna try pushing up again.

My next cycle i have a plan to do 2vials of test 1 vial of primo a week. If i went straight to that at week 1 and by week 3 or 4 i started to experience negative side effects….. what’s the move? There is no intelligent move to make at that point besides stop injecting and possibly pick a less dose but it’s all a fuckin guess at that point or you be a dummy and hold the dose and try to add in whatever other drugs to battle whatever sides your getting. It’s just a reckless way of going about doing it in my opinion and my doses i aim for are reckless themselves so I do it as controlled and carefully as possible. if i would have went straight to 3500 test and 1300 mast week 1 in February of this year i doubt the cycle would have lasted 10 months all the way to November. But titrating up the cycle was an easy 10 months and I got to progress along the way.
That makes sense when dealing with such high doses. I do wonder though if running a gram or less if there's any benefit to titrating as you go, or if there's merit to the idea of reaching stable serum concentration as soon as possible and just running with it...

That makes sense when dealing with such high doses. I do wonder though if running a gram or less if there's any benefit to titrating as you go, or if there's merit to the idea of reaching stable serum concentration as soon as possible and just running with it...
Someone new running a gram or less i recommend to titrate as well.

Anything is going to be better than a trt dose. I think it’s ridiculous to think just because you’ve done big doses in the past you are stuck doing that or more in the future. If that was the case i would have been fucked years ago cause my first 5 years of use were full retard whereas my last 5 years have been the most progressive and only the last year was ridiculous doses

L
there is always massive benefit to titrations as you go. We do the same with food and training. Why not gear? Start low, end higher, make more progress.

I thought it was real GH but counterfeit. As in, pharma pens filled with UGL GH, and he was charging pharma prices.

Guess it doesn't really matter as he's one of the most hated bodybuilders anyway (a quote I read elsewhere).

Chase i fucking loved the content with Roman ! He is by far already one of my favorite pro guys and you and him are perfect to bullshit about gear and food and bodybuilding together….I been watching your content here and there for a while now thank you bro I’m glad there are honest people like you
Thanks man i appreciate it. Hopefully i can find more guys that want to talk about what they are legitimately doing

Back