Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Jesus. Even all that carrier oil.

I've done some large injection volume (due to low mg/mL) cycles in the past and always prefer higher mg/mL now even if more PIP.

The tightness/soreness/uncomfortable feeling from all that injection volume isn't worth it imo. I'd rather a day or 2 of mild PIP with higher mg/mL gear.
Honestly when you look at the volume of muscles we inject in, 3mL is such a tiny amount of liquid compared to the size of the muscle. Personally get more pip off 1mL high concentration than 3-5mL low concentration.

Speaking of stu, what are your thoughts on him only ever using generic opti grey tops as opposed to pharma? I’ve seen that as your biggest criticism on this board being that you promote serostim over any generics, and some guys have said you charge to point guys to your source and have theorized that you’re getting a kickback from those new sales?
Of course he gets a kickback or heavy discount it would be nieve to think he wouldn’t be compensating for boosting sales via referals. But I’m sure he’d get just as good if not better of a discount if he sent those same guys to a generic source. Even though I disagree with chase that pharma is the only way to go, I am confident chase’s genuinely believes this from his own experience. You can push what you believe in while also benefiting from it without being a sellout.

@ChaseIrons
thoughts on Nandrolone Decanoate aka Deca....
Obviously not running it, but any plans in the future?
Or, no plans due to higher test doses?

(You did touch slightly on Nandrolone in video from 4 weeks ago "Crushing Myths: The Reality of PED gains Revealed" and how things are ever changing.) That your more concerned with pusing things with less impact on health markers and health in general.

Last edited:
5mg Anavar? Did you mean 50mg? Looking at beginning of your log.
Ya it was only 5mg a day. I had some pharma var laying around and wanted to get it off my hands. Same reason the tren dose was so small. And the goal from day one was dieting for a vacation in Greece with my wife. Once i started the 18iu of gh and started leaning out and growing at the same time i didn’t have to worry about being in a deficit anymore.

Even though I disagree with chase that pharma is the only way to go, I am confident chase’s genuinely believes this from his own experience. You can push what you believe in while also benefiting from it without being a sellout.
i appreciate this. My experience with it was just fucking wild haha… so i can say im very jaded at this point BUT after talking to more and more people about it I understand generics still can be good. I just never got anything impressive to me out of them.

C.I. Monsters Inc. :D
lol absolutely not. It’s funny a lot of guys think my main business is selling gear but i want nothing to do with that. I like my freedom, lol. The only thing i do sell is injectable l carnitine and keep Rick Collins on retainer haha.. well he’s not on retainer yet but i have plans to have him on the podcast and set that up after
@ChaseIrons
thoughts on Nandrolone Decanoate aka Deca....
Obviously not running it, but any plans in the future?
Or, no plans due to higher test doses?

(You did touch slightly on Nandrolone in video from 4 weeks ago "Crushing Myths: The Reality of PED gains Revealed" and how things are ever changing.) That your more concerned with pusing things with less impact on health markers and health in general.
Not deca but NPP I’ve used a lot of and was fine with. Never used deca. I’ve had thoughts of trying nandrolone with my high test or EQ with my high test but for now I’m going to play it safer and stick with what I’m comfortable with and go primo this next run, but things can change at any point if i want to try something

lol absolutely not. It’s funny a lot of guys think my main business is selling gear but i want nothing to do with that. I like my freedom, lol. The only thing i do sell is injectable l carnitine and keep Rick Collins on retainer haha.
I really meant hombrew. I am an avid homebrewer myself for over 2 decades and have my own little stickers and shit just for shits and giggles.

My lab is Retarded Juiced Monkeys (that's trademarked mmmmkay?)
1700919827082.png

I really meant hombrew. I am an avid homebrewer myself for over 2 decades and have my own little stickers and shit just for shits and giggles.

My lab is Retarded Juiced Monkeys (that's trademarked mmmmkay?)
View attachment 271000
Looool that’s awesome. No i actually don’t homebrew anymore. Haven’t had the need to in a couple years now. I still teach guys how to do it but no longer do myself.

Ya it was only 5mg a day. I had some pharma var laying around and wanted to get it off my hands. Same reason the tren dose was so small. And the goal from day one was dieting for a vacation in Greece with my wife. Once i started the 18iu of gh and started leaning out and growing at the same time i didn’t have to worry about being in a deficit anymore.

i appreciate this. My experience with it was just fucking wild haha… so i can say im very jaded at this point BUT after talking to more and more people about it I understand generics still can be good. I just never got anything impressive to me out of them.

lol absolutely not. It’s funny a lot of guys think my main business is selling gear but i want nothing to do with that. I like my freedom, lol. The only thing i do sell is injectable l carnitine and keep Rick Collins on retainer haha.. well he’s not on retainer yet but i have plans to have him on the podcast and set that up after

Not deca but NPP I’ve used a lot of and was fine with. Never used deca. I’ve had thoughts of trying nandrolone with my high test or EQ with my high test but for now I’m going to play it safer and stick with what I’m comfortable with and go primo this next run, but things can change at any point if i want to try something
Did you notice 5mg doing anything at all?

No way, lol. I went from injecting nothing to that. I was on a fertility protocol with no test, all hcg and fsh. Adding in all that at once i have no idea what was doing what but i had been a year off gear and ready to get back into it haha.
Figured. 5mg is what my small gf will run occasionally lol. I don’t feel var at all unless I’m doing 25 and up, usually 50.

Figured. 5mg is what my small gf will run occasionally lol. I don’t feel var at all unless I’m doing 25 and up, usually 50.
Ya like i said it was just sitting in the stash and doing 25 a day would have only lasted like a week or 2 so i said whatever I’ll just throw in a pill a day. One of those freebies that was thrown at me

@ChaseIrons glad you showed up. Turned a dumpster fire into something interesting. I also appreciate the honestly and straight forwardness.

As someone who’s never really done a blast that lasted longer than ~3.5 months, how are you handling training and fatigue? Even taking a few days off (on top of normal off days) here and there when fatigue starts to creep in.. I always reach a point where it’s like, FUCK, I can’t do this anymore.

I feel it’s a combination of everything. Staying super dedicated to diet and force feeding, giving it my all in the gym, constantly trying to progress, joints beat up, worn down etc.. I love the idea of a long gaining period and plan to try next year (6-8months), just makes me nervous.

How are you handling the training aspect? Ramping up volume and intensity as you go? Breaking it down into different training blocks where you ramp up over a set period of time, deload, then start over a little higher than the previous block?

Any tips and insight welcomed.

@ChaseIrons glad you showed up. Turned a dumpster fire into something interesting. I also appreciate the honestly and straight forwardness.

As someone who’s never really done a blast that lasted longer than ~3.5 months, how are you handling training and fatigue? Even taking a few days off (on top of normal off days) here and there when fatigue starts to creep in.. I always reach a point where it’s like, FUCK, I can’t do this anymore.

I feel it’s a combination of everything. Staying super dedicated to diet and force feeding, giving it my all in the gym, constantly trying to progress, joints beat up, worn down etc.. I love the idea of a long gaining period and plan to try next year (6-8months), just makes me nervous.

How are you handling the training aspect? Ramping up volume and intensity as you go? Breaking it down into different training blocks where you ramp up over a set period of time, deload, then start over a little higher than the previous block?

Any tips and insight welcomed.
Thanks man.

Ya so i do about a 6-8 week block that ramps up volume over time where I’ll log book it then do a 6-8 week block not log booking and starting over with volume and just winging it and having fun. Going back and forth between that keeps it interesting for me and having more time than most to put into recovery and rest throughout my day makes a big difference. I literally live like a bodybuilder. Eat, sleep, train.. i don’t coach anymore, i don’t train people anymore.. YouTube doesn’t take up much of my time.

Thanks man.

Ya so i do about a 6-8 week block that ramps up volume over time where I’ll log book it then do a 6-8 week block not log booking and starting over with volume and just winging it and having fun. Going back and forth between that keeps it interesting for me and having more time than most to put into recovery and rest throughout my day makes a big difference. I literally live like a bodybuilder. Eat, sleep, train.. i don’t coach anymore, i don’t train people anymore.. YouTube doesn’t take up much of my time.

Interesting. During the 6-8 weeks of just winging it post 6-8 weeks of logging, are you keeping exercises the same and generally chasing an increase weight and/or reps? Or just changing it up and literally doing what you feel like day of?

Back