Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Has anyone that has ever done 2 grams or more ever noticed that the whites of their eyes is like... really really white?
Not a tinge of redness from capillaries?

I know, weirdest thing to even notice...

It's all relative. By all measures I'm more muscular than this other guy who works out at the same time as me every day.

My quads are better developed. But that motherfucker squats almost 100 pounds more than me easily and for reps.
Hate those guys…. That’s why I bring my rubber bands to the gym…. and my Olympic plates… and my lift shoes… oh… and my bike helmet…(with SpongeBob stickers)

AAS upregulation of androgen receptors is well-established. MESO first wrote about this 25 years ago:

FYI, I forgot about this excellent recent thread by @Type-IIx addressing the topic of androgen receptor regulation that gives more detail too:

Also, it addresses something that was brought up earlier in the thread about bodybuilders at higher bodyweights requiring higher dosages that those at lower bodyweights:

Yeah, I think you need to be on gear for a long time and as you grow you develop new receptors, it just makes sense that the bigger guys who have titrated up their doses can utilize it more.

FYI, I forgot about this excellent recent thread by @Type-IIx addressing the topic of androgen receptor regulation that gives more detail too:

Also, it addresses something that was brought up earlier in the thread about bodybuilders at higher bodyweights requiring higher dosages that those at lower bodyweights:
Great read... thanks...

Type-IIx articles are great when my self-esteem is out of control and I need to be reminded of my place on the intellectual totem pole.
"What was the article about?" you ask?
I have no idea; I only had time to read it twice.

I always thought cruising is for giving the organs a break and letting myostatin decrease because these hinder muscle growth.

I always thought cruising is for giving the organs a break and letting myostatin decrease because these hinder muscle growth.
Found this somewhere... not sure of the validity though. Maybe a smart person could chime in.

Measurement of myostatin concentrations in human serum: Circulating concentrations in young and older men and effects of testosterone administration☆
Serum myostatin levels at baseline did not differ significantly across the five dose groups within either young or older men. Serum myostatin levels were
significantly higher on day 56 compared to baseline in both young and older men (Fig. 3A). Older men
experienced a significantly greater percent increase in myostatin levels than young men (Fig. 3B). The
increases in myostatin levels during testosterone therapy were not sustained; thus, serum myostatin levels on day 140 were not significantly different
from those at baseline. Changes in myostatin levels from baseline to day 56 were significantly positively
correlated with changes in total and free (Fig. 4C) testosterone concentrations in young men, but not in older men (Fig. 4B and D). As previously reported
testosterone treatment was associated with significant gains in lean body mass; the changes in lean body mass were significantly correlated with testosterone
dose and testosterone concentration (Bhasin et al.
2001, 2005)." 81 122

Last edited:
Found this somewhere... not sure of the validity though. Maybe a smart person could chime in.

Measurement of myostatin concentrations in human serum: Circulating concentrations in young and older men and effects of testosterone administration☆
Serum myostatin levels at baseline did not differ significantly across the five dose groups within either young or older men. Serum myostatin levels were
significantly higher on day 56 compared to baseline in both young and older men (Fig. 3A). Older men
experienced a significantly greater percent increase in myostatin levels than young men (Fig. 3B). The
increases in myostatin levels during testosterone therapy were not sustained; thus, serum myostatin levels on day 140 were not significantly different
from those at baseline. Changes in myostatin levels from baseline to day 56 were significantly positively
correlated with changes in total and free (Fig. 4C) testosterone concentrations in young men, but not in older men (Fig. 4B and D). As previously reported
testosterone treatment was associated with significant gains in lean body mass; the changes in lean body mass were significantly correlated with testosterone
dose and testosterone concentration (Bhasin et al.
2001, 2005)." 81 122
Forgot to add this part... I'm a dummy.
Copy paste from reddit... not my stuff.

"There is a common misbelief that myostatin increases the longer you are on cycle. The study I am about to post shows that that's not true.
They gave doses of up to 600 mg Test for 20 week and found that myostatin spiked at week 8 (day 56 when they measured myostatin concetration at Week 20 (day 140) it was back to baseline even in the 60mg group. From this information we can conclude longer, lower dose cycles are probaly more effective then shorter, high-dose ones."
Study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art
/abs/pii/S0303720709000264 (You need to download PDF to read the full version)

Sooo longer AND higher doses… got it
And that's what I meant by "gotta get that AR Upregulation"....
And that's why I posted this Myostatin thingy.
It all points to one simple fact that has been effective but others are scared to venture or admit.... for fear of ridicule because they will be called liars, crazy, and careless... "think of the children.."
So we stick to the shadows, permablasting our lives away... and to what end?
It's a selfish existence.

I say permablast because coming down to 400mg Test is considered a blast to many...
And some only come down to 600.
Some more...

And that's what I meant by "gotta get that AR Upregulation"....
And that's why I posted this Myostatin thingy.
It all points to one simple fact that has been effective but others are scared to venture or admit.... for fear of ridicule because they will be called liars, crazy, and careless... "think of the children.."
So we stick to the shadows, permablasting our lives away... and to what end?
It's a selfish existence.

I say permablast because coming down to 400mg Test is considered a blast to many...
And some only come down to 600.
Some more...
The people who perma are going to be bigger then those who do not, type 2x just posted a written assesment on the longer and more you grow on aas the more they will be effective because the muscle has more ability to use the dosage, and that someone who is bigger will actually respond better to lower doses then someone smaller because of the muscle being able to utilize the AAS. I believe this was the out one of his statements, i may have worded it poorly.

The people who perma are going to be bigger then those who do not, type 2x just posted a written assesment on the longer and more you grow on aas the more they will be effective because the muscle has more ability to use the dosage, and that someone who is bigger will actually respond better to lower doses then someone smaller because of the muscle being able to utilize the AAS. I believe this was the out one of his statements, i may have worded it poorly.
In theory yes but in reality you can only redline the car for so long until the wheels start coming off.
Maintenance is needed its the same with the body.
Chase was off for year before this transformation and he is off now so he is not permablasting.
But people only learn the hard way….

Type-IIx articles are great when my self-esteem is out of control and I need to be reminded of my place on the intellectual totem pole.
"What was the article about?" you ask?
I have no idea; I only had time to read it twice.
@Type-IIx would sure have given some great lectures had he ever been a college professor. Those articles and his upcoming book would have made great papers and dissertations too.

Something to consider:
Let's say I pin 3mL E4D of my 300mg/mL homebrew Test Decanoate (900mg E4D)
That's roughly 1800mg (1.8g) a week (8 days)

Only around 62mg of 100mg is Testosterone due to ester weight. 38% ester.
So 1800mg is about 1,116mg or 1.1g of Testosterone.

Next brew is 400mg/mL
3mL is 1200, twice a week 2400.
2400-38% is really 1488...
That's pinning a gram of ester weight...
Maybe the ester weight is where the gains are bro....

Back