Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Interesting. During the 6-8 weeks of just winging it post 6-8 weeks of logging, are you keeping exercises the same and generally chasing an increase weight and/or reps? Or just changing it up and literally doing what you feel like day of?
The log booking it’s the same workouts and trying to progress with weights or reps yes, like Jordan peters would. The winging it is whatever exercises i feel like, not paying attention much to reps or weight lifted… just going hard on sets and trying to get a sick pump with lower volume the first few weeks to higher volume the last few weeks.

sure you have size but still look like crap in both pics. That`s not bodybuilding, that`s body dysmophia, just trying to be the biggest possible, regardless of look or health. Are the health risks really worth the look? I`m only one opinion so keep on doing you, there are plenty of fans.
Someone's incredibly small and jealous

This was a private conversation

He didn’t say it in any video.

He does it pre and post workout only for preciseness. He also does his lantus IM.

I was not expecting any of it. Again, he didn’t say this on video. It wasn’t for clicks. It was in private with me. He said he should have clarified in the video
He also does 100iu of long acting during his carb-up. in his recent video he called it "100 sprinkles of the long acting pixie dust" lmao

sure you have size but still look like crap in both pics. That`s not bodybuilding, that`s body dysmophia, just trying to be the biggest possible, regardless of look or health. Are the health risks really worth the look? I`m only one opinion so keep on doing you, there are plenty of fans.
Lol not gana lie, I though something similar when I saw his old on stage pics, i thought that was on the 5g 18iu, im not a follower and I joked i had similar mass natural after hs football. This dude has totally transformed, imagine after a few more on an off seasons and really dials it in.

Lol not gana lie, I though something similar when I saw his old on stage pics, i thought that was on the 5g 18iu, im not a follower and I joked i had similar mass natural after hs football. This dude has totally transformed, imagine after a few more on an off seasons and really dials it in.
Haha oh i know bro i did not like how my show day looked.. fucking turned into a piece of beef jerky. Ya hopefully i get a few more years like 2023 under my belt and I’ll have something put together worthy of showing off

Thanks man i appreciate it. Hopefully i can find more guys that want to talk about what they are legitimately doing
Well, they can't.

How do you expect them to talk openly and make a living?

Being too open like that can harm their income, either with current sponsors or the ability to gain a high paying sponsorship.

Representing a company manufacturing supplements, pre-workouts, and protein powders maybe requires one not to talk about exactly what he is doing with hormones on podcasts, even if it is not extremely high dosages.

If he is out there openly talking about 1200 test/ 500 deca / 300 tren (all made up) and growth hormone and insulin, then what company is going to want to sign him to a contract to pose for pictures with their supplements?

It is one thing to talk about it privately. It is quite another to go on a podcast with your name and face attached to it.

If they expect to make a living, they cannot be talking about it openly. Bodybuilding is not like football or baseball where being a competing "pro" means any money at all. The money comes from marketing for companies that make money selling stuff that will not turn anybody into a bodybuilder.

Well, they can't.

Being too open like that can harm their income, either with current sponsors or the ability to gain a high paying sponsorship.

Representing a company manufacturing supplements, pre-workouts, and protein powders maybe requires one not to talk about exactly what he is doing with hormones on podcasts, even if it is not extremely high dosages.

If he is out there openly talking about 1200 test/ 500 deca / 300 tren (all made up) and growth hormone and insulin, then what company is going to want to sign him to a contract to pose for pictures with their supplements?

It is one thing to talk about it privately. It is quite another to go on a podcast with your name and face attached to it.

If they expect to make a living, they cannot be talking about it openly. Bodybuilding is not like football or baseball where being a competing "pro" means any money at all. The money comes from marketing for companies that make money selling stuff that will not turn anybody into a bodybuilder.
It depends on the company. Clearly romans company doesn’t care. There are a lot of companies that don’t care nowadays. Luckily for me I’m not trying to get any supp sponsorships haha.

It depends on the company. Clearly romans company doesn’t care. There are a lot of companies that don’t care nowadays. Luckily for me I’m not trying to get any supp sponsorships haha.
I don't know who his company is or how much they pay him, but that is probably not a common viewpoint among corporate types running large supplement companies, the ones that pay real $$$.

Fair enough, though. Obviously I am wrong about his sponsor. At least one company is ok with it.

Do you think others might be more reluctant to have their sponsored athletes out there talking openly about steroid dosages?

Well, they can't.

Social media, YouTube and marketing yourself is much more lucrative these days than being in a cell tech magazine ad, those days are long gone

Social media, YouTube and marketing yourself is much more lucrative these days than being in a cell tech magazine ad, those days are long gone
Fair enough. I know next to nothing about social media except that some 7 year old made $27 million reviewing toys. I am guessing most social media makes about $0 to some amount that one cannot live on.

A lot of guys do coaching. People will pay to say their coach is an IFBB pro.

Some pro contests have prizes as low as $1500 for first place.
They are 1000% not living off contest money. That’s bonus money.

I don't know who his company is or how much they pay him, but that is probably not a common viewpoint among corporate types running large supplement companies, the ones that pay real $$$.

Fair enough, though. Obviously I am wrong about his sponsor. At least one company is ok with it.

Do you think others might be more reluctant to have their sponsored athletes out there talking openly about steroid dosages?
Roman is sponsored by Big Zone, they are a German company. He’s getting 6 figures a year from them alone. He also has a website he sells lots of tshirts out of, his YouTube channel is monetized.. he’s doing very well.

I know Redcon doesn’t care as I was one of their top sales guys years ago. Apollon doesn’t care.. it’s becoming more and more accepted and mainstream.

Now the real issue is going to be guys with coaches and the coaches not wanting them to share their “secret stack” ya know? But those guys can still talk about shit they’ve done or seen in the industry.
Fair enough. I know next to nothing about social media except that some 7 year old made $27 million reviewing toys. I am guessing most social media makes about $0 to some amount that one cannot live on.

A lot of guys do coaching. People will pay to say their coach is an IFBB pro.
youd be surprised how easy it is to make a very good living through social media alone. It’s extremely powerful the doors it can open for you

Back