Chest injection

HeavyLiftr

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Maybe someone can help an old fart out who wants to give a pec injection a shot.

Where exactly should I pin on the chest? If someone has a picture or video of them injecting or someone else that'd help a ton.

Read alot of forums, too many different answers, too many different pin sizes. But haven't seen one real video of someone actually putting it in the right place.

For anyone that has done it or is doing it now, what should I expect? Any pain afterwards?

I'm done with hitting quads. The injection itself is always pain free. It's the damn not being able to walk because of extreme pain for 2 straight days that kills this old man and the wife doesn't like me limping when I'm trying to........... bake a cake if ya know what I mean. :)

I don’t pin oil in my chest but all my water based peptides/gh/glutathione in there. I go into the upper chest, right near the middle of sternum

Attachments

• IMG_7780.png
    IMG_7780.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
2” in from nipple and 2” up

1/2” or 5/8” is fine for needle

Anywhere in that region. I’ve pinned pecs for 6 years. Easiest pin spot of any in my opinion.

saw a video with Roman Fritz discussing pec shots, he loves them. He said he did inner low pec shot and out low oec shot. Since he is an O bb competitor and I’m not even that big it was not so great for me. Not bad but I had some soreness about a day later for a few days. Maybe when I get some more meat there.

He aid he could do 1ML shots comfortably in both locations. Obviously ymmv

I have been interested in this myself. I was told it was a bad idea a few years ago because of veins in the area. To me it makes sense, I have a lot more meat in my pec than my delts and I know I can handle 2ml shots with a 23Ga 1 inch in delts. I definitely think I can handle a pec shot.