Chromate | Analytical Services | USA

Still nothing.....

This is unfortunate. Even though I was disappointed with my results I was still pulling for Chromate as I support harm reduction. I would imagine Jano gets dozens of reports out daily if not more and Chromate for some reason or another is taking weeks to get one report out.

This is unfortunate. Even though I was disappointed with my results I was still pulling for Chromate as I support harm reduction. I would imagine Jano gets dozens of reports out daily if not more and Chromate for some reason or another is taking weeks to get one report out.
@UncleBuns

I am glad both of you are trialing a new analytical source.

My conclusion from all of this is I do not have time to pay and wait for some amateur tester that cannot fulfill the order in a reasonable time. Even when it was free, it was wrong.

What am I gonna do? Wait 1+ month to utilize raws or gear that I bought?

maybe 10 years ago this is what people had to do, but I have this luxury of paying upwards to one thousand dollars to get results within a couple of weeks after placing an order(including transit time)

maybe he will prove all of us wrong one day, but as of right now. I am not gonna throw down money on someone who is taking more than a month to test a product properly.

@UncleBuns

I am glad both of you are trialing a new analytical source.

My conclusion from all of this is I do not have time to pay and wait for some amateur tester that cannot fulfill the order in a reasonable time. Even when it was free, it was wrong.

What am I gonna do? Wait 1+ month to utilize raws or gear that I bought?

maybe 10 years ago this is what people had to do, but I have this luxury of paying upwards to one thousand dollars to get results within a couple of weeks after placing an order(including transit time)

maybe he will prove all of us wrong one day, but as of right now. I am not gonna throw down money on someone who is taking more than a month to test a product properly.
To be fair he has had the sample for 15 days now. Still, quite a long time. The other delays were due to me having bad luck with shipping.

I am legitimately hoping he is accurate. This is a long time to wait, but if he manages to give me an accurate test then I would be willing to try him again. I did not send him some strange obscure compound. It is from a well-known domestic source and has been tested by the vendor, other people, and I have a Jano test I'm sitting on for the same product.

I used Chromate a few weeks ago. On pills that I had tested with Jano, back in late August. I wanted to see, if Chromate was in the same ballpark. This is all from the same batch I bought from EC (10 bottles, 1000 pills) … Jano I sent 1 pill with all the info on what is was said to be. Chromate I sent 20 pills, and no other info…. In all fairness, once received he sent me the results within 24 hours.

Attachments

• 1000023140.png
    1000023140.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 1000023139.png
    1000023139.png
    351 KB · Views: 82
It would be nice if chromate had an actual presence in his own thread. The last time he posted was 16 days ago. As much as Jano annoys the shit out of me, he doesn't fuck around when it comes to communication.

I used Chromate a few weeks ago. On pills that I had tested with Jano, back in late August. I wanted to see, if Chromate was in the same ballpark. This is all from the same batch I bought from EC (10 bottles, 1000 pills) … Jano I sent 1 pill with all the info on what is was said to be. Chromate I sent 20 pills, and no other info…. In all fairness, once received he sent me the results within 24 hours.
Why did you send 20 pills to chromate? And only one pill to jano???

Why did you send 20 pills to chromate? And only one pill to jano???
That was the first time I sent off for a pill test, and it came back in an acceptable range. The next time I sent to Jano, it was a win pill, and it came back unacceptable range… so I kicked myself for not doing a variance test, and decided I would only do variance from then on ….. so next test I did was Chromate, that’s why I sent 20, and that was the number of pills he asked for.

That was the first time I sent off for a pill test, and it came back in an acceptable range. The next time I sent to Jano, it was a win pill, and it came back unacceptable range… so I kicked myself for not doing a variance test, and decided I would only do variance from then on ….. so next test I did was Chromate, that’s why I sent 20, and that was the number of pills he asked for.
3 is more than sufficient for variance testing lol. Nice of you to sponsor chromates next cut cycle though lol.

If your source is having a hard time getting consistent target dosages batch to batch then it’s time to switch sources

He asked for (20) 50mg tabs of anavar? Sounds like my man is tryna fund his own cycle lol.

He asked for (20) 50mg tabs of anavar? Sounds like my man is tryna fund his own cycle lol.
Haha - I hear that. I asked twice about it being 20 pills. After first time discount, paying $140 for the test, and .22 cents a pill from supplier, math worked, for me…. I’m cool if Chromate got shredded on my dime in the mean time.

3 is more than sufficient for variance testing lol. Nice of you to sponsor chromates next cut cycle though lol.

If your source is having a hard time getting consistent target dosages batch to batch then it’s time to switch sources
Well - not sure if you have ever done a pill test, even if you send a 1 pill test to Jano, he recommends sending 3, in case damage in shipping… and the Var, I knew what it tested at, I wanted to see if Chromate was in the same ballpark… thought it might help others in the community, and give others a 2nd option, for comparison… but obviously the turnaround time on UncleBuns test is terribly slow, and his creditability is slipping by the hour.

Well - not sure if you have ever done a pill test, even if you send a 1 pill test to Jano, he recommends sending 3, in case damage in shipping… and the Var, I knew what it tested at, I wanted to see if Chromate was in the same ballpark… thought it might help others in the community, and give others a 2nd option, for comparison… but obviously the turnaround time on UncleBuns test is terribly slow, and his creditability is slipping by the hour.
I’m not understanding your logic here. He didn’t test all 20 pills obviously. If you pay for variance testing at jano you send him 3 pills and he tests 3 pills. Did you think 17 pills would break in the mail? I’m confused lol

But while you’re sending people free steroids you should pm me so I can get on that 20 pill variance testing list bb ;)

I’m not understanding your logic here. He didn’t test all 20 pills obviously. If you pay for variance testing at jano you send him 3 pills and he tests 3 pills. Did you think 17 pills would break in the mail? I’m confused lol

But while you’re sending people free steroids you should pm me so I can get on that 20 pill variance testing list bb ;)
He did test all, what you are seeing is a weighted average. If you need a couple pills, hit me up. Merry Christmas.

20 hplc tests for $120? Or did you pay $2,400? I’d think testing 20 pills would take a very long time lol
It was $200 - he gave a 30% first time meso discount - making it $140.

Attachments

• IMG_2401.jpeg
    IMG_2401.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2403.jpeg
    IMG_2403.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 49
How did he send it to Canada within 24 hours?