Chromate Analytical Services

It is quite astonishing to me that we are on a forum whose most popular section is dedicated to the importation and distribution of such and such substances, and yet people are in this thread sperging out in true midwit fashion about the legality of the analysis of those substances in adulterated health products.

If this is the consensus, then I can simply focus my analysis on research chemicals, peptides, and ancillaries.

I am just trying to put my chemistry degree to good use, and be useful to the community of a sport and lifestyle which I adore.

It is quite astonishing to me that we are on a forum whose most popular section is dedicated to the importation and distribution of such and such substances, and yet people are in this thread sperging out in true midwit fashion about the legality of the analysis of those substances in adulterated health products.

If this is the consensus, then I can simply focus my analysis on research chemicals, peptides, and ancillaries.

I am just trying to put my chemistry degree to good use, and be useful to the community of a sport and lifestyle which I adore.
It takes trust and confidence to source products or services on this forum. It is a tight knit community dedicated to harm reduction. You aren't even aware you're breaking the law and you expect us to trust you to pay for your services? Yes I know you advertised 5 free tests. But you talk in semantics about how you perceive being "legally" allowed to test controlled substances when every other HPLC and GCMS lab in the United States is required to posses a DEA license and report anything they are asked to the DEA. Including client information. Which is why we use Janoshik, He is licensed to do what he does and his government couldn't indict a foreign national for a drug offense anyways. Here in the USA, Things are very different. Your ignorance on this entire subject is very concerning.

You are in over your head. Just looking out for you. Best wishes.

PS Also think about the implications of the method you describe above. How will you obtain appropriate reference standards for AAS? You stated no MS currently. How do you calculate your response factors? Where is your calibration?

Educate us midwits on your planned spike recovery methods.

Should be a good time thinking that through for controlled substance analysis.

Instrument and method precision...?

This msg will self destruct in 21 min.

Yours truly,
Midwit
Another good point. How does he have a reference catalog without a DEA license? These are typically purchased by reputable companies like Cayman Chemical. Which REQUIRE a DEA license

It takes trust and confidence to source products or services on this forum. It is a tight knit community dedicated to harm reduction. You aren't even aware you're breaking the law and you expect us to trust you to pay for your services? Yes I know you advertised 5 free tests. But you talk in semantics about how you perceive being "legally" allowed to test controlled substances when every other HPLC and GCMS lab in the United States is required to posses a DEA license and report anything they are asked to the DEA. Including client information. Which is why we use Janoshik, He is licensed to do what he does and his government couldn't indict a foreign national for a drug offense anyways. Here in the USA, Things are very different. Your ignorance on this entire subject is very concerning.
Firstly, a DEA license would not permit a lab to accept controlled substances from recreational drug users, so your incessant demand of this is silly; its only use would be enabling me to acquire controlled reference standards—but I developed a workaround. Now, if I walked into a supplement store, bought a bottle of test booster, analyzed it and determined it contained metandienone, whilst only using progesterone as the reference standard — who broke the law?

Firstly, a DEA license would not permit a lab to accept controlled substances from recreational drug users, so your incessant demand of this is silly; its only use would be enabling me to acquire controlled reference standards—but I developed a workaround. Now, if I walked into a supplement store, bought a bottle of test booster, analyzed it and determined it contained metandienone, whilst only using progesterone as the reference standard — who broke the law?
Sounds like the good old research chemicals alibi.

And we know how that is now turning out

Alright guys, I'm sold. I'm mailing some steriods to the bar and grill they gave me an address to. Fingers crossed

Alright guys, I'm sold. I'm mailing some steriods to the bar and grill they gave me an address to. Fingers crossed
Sorry but we are accepting synthol only. If you believe you have synthol that is contaminated you are welcome to send in a sample.

@readalot I used studies such as that, and others, (for example: Determination of Anabolic Steroids by HPLC with UV—Vis—Particle Beam Mass Spectrometry) which provide details on retention time and response factors of AAS with respect to progesterone. I then slowly developed a method which, while certainly not perfect, I believe people will appreciate. The community can be the judge.

You mad because we won’t send some random dude with a chemistry degree anabolic steroids?

I suggest you look into Beaker and Angus and decide if this is the path you wanna go.

Sorry but we are accepting synthol only. If you believe you have synthol that is contaminated you are welcome to send in a sample.

@readalot I used studies such as that, and others, (for example: Determination of Anabolic Steroids by HPLC with UV—Vis—Particle Beam Mass Spectrometry) which provide details on retention time and response factors of AAS with respect to progesterone. I then slowly developed a method which, while certainly not perfect, I believe people will appreciate. The community can be the judge.
Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I am delighted to acknowledge your expertise in our shared field of scientific endeavor. I kindly request your assistance in identifying the specific sections of the pertained publication where the response factors are detailed. Unfortunately, we are encountering difficulties in locating this information and would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Furthermore, it is with great satisfaction that I note your utilization of the retention times mentioned in the aforementioned publication. The 1997 µBondapaks are indeed exceptional, as I presume you would not consider committing an amateur mistake of using retention times from an alternative column. A timestamped photograph of such a column would be invaluable in reinforcing the credibility of your methodology and silencing any skepticism.

I extend my sincerest wishes for success in your current and future endeavors. Your adeptness at navigating complex scenarios with plausible deniability is indeed commendable. It brings to mind the challenges faced by San Rafael Chemical Services, which, over two decades, struggled with similar complexities. Your expertise in this area would have been a significant asset to their team, especially considering their unexplained difficulties in managing such situations as efficiently as you seem to have done.

With best regards,
Janoshik

P.S.: We would like to express our admiration for the design of your report sheets. Your attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility are particularly noteworthy and have left a lasting impression on us.

Attachments

• mesmer1997.pdf
    795.2 KB · Views: 80
Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I am delighted to acknowledge your expertise in our shared field of scientific endeavor. I kindly request your assistance in identifying the specific sections of the pertained publication where the response factors are detailed. Unfortunately, we are encountering difficulties in locating this information and would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Furthermore, it is with great satisfaction that I note your utilization of the retention times mentioned in the aforementioned publication. The 1997 µBondapaks are indeed exceptional, as I presume you would not consider committing an amateur mistake of using retention times from an alternative column. A timestamped photograph of such a column would be invaluable in reinforcing the credibility of your methodology and silencing any skepticism.

I extend my sincerest wishes for success in your current and future endeavors. Your adeptness at navigating complex scenarios with plausible deniability is indeed commendable. It brings to mind the challenges faced by San Rafael Chemical Services, which, over two decades, struggled with similar complexities. Your expertise in this area would have been a significant asset to their team, especially considering their unexplained difficulties in managing such situations as efficiently as you seem to have done.

With best regards,
Janoshik

P.S.: We would like to express our admiration for the design of your report sheets. Your attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility are particularly noteworthy and have left a lasting impression on us.
Thank you, sir, this means so much to us!

We preach harm reduction but shun a potential golden goose? I get it, guy came in talking synthol and in code. We’ve had several testing sources who weren’t legal over the years and they were a great asset to the community while it lasted. Nothing we do here is on the up and up. As always, take the necessary precautions.

man america aint as free as they think imo.. in Canada u can operate such a biz as we are FREE and also mindful about harm reduction and its importance... imagine such a balance

get some bulk fentanyl test strips so can say u are truly trying to save lives...

but also don't worry too much about the meat heads ordering illegal compounds from illegal national and international websites openly posting about it on the internet saying OMG illegal operation TESTING synthol... why not go make EXACT comment to every source, ever? cough @Spaceman Spiff ?

good luck with your venture, I think tonnes of folks will use and take advantage of testing promotions by sources that didn't want the hassle of sending overseas and filling out customs slips etc.

Also if have capability of heavy metals other toxic substances in dietary supplements along with dosage I think u would do great just on that if make it easy/cheap to access for health minded folks who want to know if they have good NAD or NMN or perhaps heavy metals of there omega oil. or residual solvents in whey . so a pretty easy pivot

just never offer advice to brewers or accept anyone mentioning such things.. folks don't get that they will just ask u to stop conducting biz if worried about it ie S&D letter.. if continue after that its possible to get in trouble but you would have to be in a backwards state as doubt feds would worry about it. lol remember when BONGs were illegal to sell in USA? what was that 17 years ago or so? in canada folks just openly started selling cannabis to medical patients... some got busted most got no time... opened back up... guess what? they changed minds and LAWS...

Last edited:
We preach harm reduction but shun a potential golden goose? I get it, guy came in talking synthol and in code. We’ve had several testing sources who weren’t legal over the years and they were a great asset to the community while it lasted. Nothing we do here is on the up and up. As always, take the necessary precautions.
Nobody is shunning him, people are voicing the concerns about his analytical methods (which are outdated as jano pointed out), his library and how he obtained one, and his shipping method. This is harm reduction, is it not? Asking questions and voicing concerns?

Maybe you should send off a sample to the bar and grill basement he's doing analysis in and see how it plays out?

(which are outdated as jano pointed out)
Not quite, I highlighted that the purported information within the publication is either absent or lacks claimed utility and attached the publication for independent verification by others.

Simply put, there is nothing there about response factors and the retention time characteristics are with high probability not useful, given the doubtful use of a column two decades outdated and most likely unavailable at all.