Chromate Analytical Services

So you sent a labeled sample?
Yeah I thought that too

But he said “FYI I asked him to add the manufacturer after the test was completed”

So we’ll see how the other persons blind synthol sample goes.

But the “sample 1” picture from the tester doesn’t have the label on in it so it makes sense but I personally wouldn’t have asked to add the manufacturer name on the test after.

Okay jerkoff, so how about you buy a hplc machine and run it for us since you’re so smart and readalot then we don’t have to send it across the globe to janoshik.

If this guys testing turns out legit it’s a huge win for us. Not sure why you’re shitting on someone who’s bringing nothing but help for harm reduction domestically
If you take the time to sit down and think, really think, you may come to the conclusion I am not defecating at all on Chromate. Quite the opposite. My comments are designed to help him/her/they/ze/other improve. The comments are constructive. However, I can understand your POV. Many of you have some type of Stockholm syndrome variant with the historical analytical testing services available. I get it. My goal is to elevate the quality and technical rigor.

For example, I made some similar comments to Janoshik and asked why he was using 5 significant figures in his test reports. Clearly he is just fine shooting out reports that may drastically exaggerate method precision. I feel for you guys. I really do.

Thanks for your question.

P.S. take a look at Chromate's test report above. How many significant figures in the result? Without appropriate supporting details one can see it is a race to the bottom trying to show parity with Janoshik's reporting "standard".

But let's ask @Chromate as a person with undergraduate chemistry degree....why did you report the result with 5 significant figures @Chromate ?

Last edited:
If you take the time to sit down and think, really think, you may come to the conclusion I am not defecating at all on Chromate. Quite the opposite. My comments are designed to help him/her/they/ze/other improve. The comments are constructive. However, I can understand your POV. Many of you have some type of Stockholm syndrome variant with the historical analytical testing services available. I get it. My goal is to elevate the quality and technical rigor.

For example, I made some similar comments to Janoshik and asked why he was using 5 significant figures in his test reports. Clearly he is just fine shooting out reports that may drastically exaggerate method precision. I feel for you guys. I really do.

P.S. take a look at Chromate's test report above. How many significant figures in the result? Without appropriate supporting details one can see it is a race to the bottom trying to show parity with Janoshik's reporting "standard".

But let's ask @Chromate as a person with undergraduate chemistry degree....why did you report the result with 5 significant figures @Chromate ?
You’re a jerk off and a smart ass who thinks he’s the smartest member on this board. I’m sure you’re very proud that you readalot. I’m proud of you too.

So Buy the hplc machine yourself and show us how it’s done since you’re now some unofficial expert in hplc testing. Become the domestic hplc tester or shut the fuck up.

We may possibly have a domestic tester now. I’m sure people will still use and trust Jano more because of his experience, but if I can send my sample to this guy in the states and it be somewhat accurate or comparable to Janos, it still beats me having to ship something overseas.

This morning you’re still using the laughing emoji at the test results and everyone’s comments.

Try again bud. I see right through you.

You’re a jerk off and a smart ass who thinks he’s the smartest member on this board. I’m sure you’re very proud that you readalot. I’m proud of you too.

So Buy the hplc machine yourself and show us how it’s done since you’re now some unofficial expert in hplc testing. Become the domestic hplc tester or shut the fuck up.

We may possibly have a domestic tester now. I’m sure people will still use and trust Jano more because of his experience, but if I can send my sample to this guy in the states and it be somewhat accurate or comparable to Janos, it still beats me having to ship something overseas.

This morning you’re still using the laughing emoji at the test results and everyone’s comments.

Try again bud. I see right through you.
Suit yourself. You have great vision and sound very entitled. Maybe drop the excess androgens?

You are probably right about the sig figs, looking at my glassware and equipment I think the correct number is 4. But luckily for us the report is not being graded by a chemistry professor. Do you think the difference really matters to the client? Of course it doesn't. Though perhaps I will report 4 going forward, in service of technical rigor, as you put it.

Suit yourself. You have great vision and sound very entitled. Maybe drop the excess androgens?
The only person entitled here is you. So entitled that you feel the need to come onto this thread and tell us how smart you are and how much you know about hplc testing. so why aren’t you doing it for us ?

Try again, for the second time now.

Do you think the difference really matters to the client? Of course it doesn't.
Differentiate yourself on technical rigor and quality.

Reporting instrument and method precision also would be a great differentiator. I am pulling for you.

On the legal side as soon as you take money you are opening yourself up. Think this through and look out for yourself.

Merry Christmas.

I'm very interested to see the results from the few members who said theyd send in a sample...and how they compare to janoshiks results. I'm hoping someone sends out the same two samples to both labs for comparison.

Unfortunately a lot of people claim to send samples and never do.

Edit- I just mailed a sample of a common AAS to janoshik recently. If @Chromate will allow me to send a sample to him without tracking, I will send another sample of the same substance to him. To see if the results are similar.

I don't wish to use a shipping method that provides a tracking number for opsec. If you're good with that I'll send one over.

Not sure whether to be concerned, or to chalk it up as you being dramatic. You literally said a lot of members say they will test and don’t but then said you’re testing and deleted your account.

Damn I thought that guy named his username “deleted member 134759” to be funny. Is that why he’s labeled a guest now ? Cause he deleted his account ?

It is quite astonishing to me that we are on a forum whose most popular section is dedicated to the importation and distribution of such and such substances, and yet people are in this thread sperging out in true midwit fashion about the legality of the analysis of those substances in adulterated health products.

If this is the consensus, then I can simply focus my analysis on research chemicals, peptides, and ancillaries.

I am just trying to put my chemistry degree to good use, and be useful to the community of a sport and lifestyle which I adore.
Would be a damn good scheme to get free gear and get paid to take it lol.

Damn I thought that guy named his username “deleted member 134759” to be funny. Is that why he’s labeled a guest now ? Cause he deleted his account ?

Yes.

He first attacked B ware for stepping in for this source and stating to at least give him a try and then a few hours later stated he was going use him as well. Now he’s done went off and deleted his account. That’s why I stated there probably isn’t reason for concern. Sounds like he is probably just another reddit dipshit.

Yes.

He first attacked B ware for stepping in for this source and stating to at least give him a try and then a few hours later stated he was going use him as well. Now he’s done went off and deleted his account. That’s why I stated there probably isn’t reason for concern. Sounds like he is probably just another reddit dipshit.
But his username was in fact deleted user #### or does it get changed to that after you deleted account ?

But his username was in fact deleted user #### or does it get changed to that after you deleted account ?

It changes to that. Before that he was BigBoost. Once he became a deleted user the account died. Meaning his user details like his post history became non-accessible. You can’t click on his name and get any details to put it simpler

It changes to that. Before that he was BigBoost. Once he became a deleted user the account died. Meaning his user details like his post history became non-accessible. You can’t click on his name and get any details to put it simpler
Okay, I get it now. Thanks

Labs report is in gents. My synthol was definitely contaminated. Unfortunately as previously stated I sent the same sample to another lab and am waiting on their results before I share these, which sounds like it may be late next week

Let’s just say that this should be interesting. Either Chromate needs a bit of calibrating or the source made an extreme error

Labs report is in gents. My synthol was definitely contaminated. Unfortunately as previously stated I sent the same sample to another lab and am waiting on their results before I share these, which sounds like it may be late next week

Let’s just say that this should be interesting. Either Chromate needs a bit of calibrating or the source made an extreme error
I ran BigBoost's sample at the same time and found unusually high contamination in it as well. Looking at my notes, I am thinking there may have some evaporation from the calibration solution, but maybe 5% at most. I'll remake the solution and run it again tomorrow to see if there's any difference.