Chromate Analytical Services

Maybe you should send off a sample to the bar and grill basement he's doing analysis in and see how it plays out?

Already in communication to have a sample of some questionable synthol analyzed.

As far as his operation in a bar and grill, I once snorted coke off a toilet seat in a strip club. I don’t mind if the waitress brings my report back smelling like chicken wings.

Already in communication to have a sample of some questionable synthol analyzed.

As far as his operation in a bar and grill, I once snorted coke off a toilet seat in a strip club. I don’t mind if the waitress brings my report back smelling like chicken wings.
Very nice! Thank you. I look forward to seeing the results! Would you be sending a sample also to janoshik to compare? I'd not I understand completely, it's your money. Not mine. Not my place to demand that you do, just curious.

HPLC method with no reference standards.

Trying to guestimate retention times and response factors from literature.

No reference standards or calibration mixes so no way to perform spike recoveries.

No means of calculating instrument and method precision on known references.

Heart may be in the right place but this is all extremely bad technical practice.

Why would you charge people when you have no validated method? At best you could crowd source samples for free or have people send you reference samples. The idea of you charging without a valid and calibrated method seems unethical. What is the motivation? Simply because there may be ignorant persons who will pay you?

Last edited:
man america aint as free as they think imo.. in Canada u can operate such a biz as we are FREE and also mindful about harm reduction and its importance... imagine such a balance

get some bulk fentanyl test strips so can say u are truly trying to save lives...

but also don't worry too much about the meat heads ordering illegal compounds from illegal national and international websites openly posting about it on the internet saying OMG illegal operation TESTING synthol... why not go make EXACT comment to every source, ever? cough @Spaceman Spiff ?

good luck with your venture, I think tonnes of folks will use and take advantage of testing promotions by sources that didn't want the hassle of sending overseas and filling out customs slips etc.

Also if have capability of heavy metals other toxic substances in dietary supplements along with dosage I think u would do great just on that if make it easy/cheap to access for health minded folks who want to know if they have good NAD or NMN or perhaps heavy metals of there omega oil. or residual solvents in whey . so a pretty easy pivot

just never offer advice to brewers or accept anyone mentioning such things.. folks don't get that they will just ask u to stop conducting biz if worried about it ie S&D letter.. if continue after that its possible to get in trouble but you would have to be in a backwards state as doubt feds would worry about it. lol remember when BONGs were illegal to sell in USA? what was that 17 years ago or so? in canada folks just openly started selling cannabis to medical patients... some got busted most got no time... opened back up... guess what? they changed minds and LAWS...
Thank you for your sensible words of encouragement, although, with respect to the freedoms between our two countries, we mustn't forget that you guys can get arrested for the foul crime of misgendering!

No reference standards or calibration mixes so no way to perform spike recoveries.

Heart may be in the right place but this is all extremely bad technical practice.

Why would you charge people when you have no validated method? At best you could crowd source samples for free or have people send you reference samples. The idea of you charging without a valid and calibrated method seems unethical. What is the motivation? Simply because there may be ignorant persons who will pay you?
I achieved an RSD of 0.05% on triplicates of progesterone. As for quantitative accuracy, it may not be all the way there yet, but it will only improve with time. Haven't charged a dime yet.

RSD of 0.05% on triplicates of progesterone
Ok, that is your internal standard. The comments above are specific to the "impurities".

Anyway, please take my comments as constructive. At least you seem to be open to feedback unlike the resident sig figs scholar here.

Take care.

I'm very interested to see the results from the few members who said theyd send in a sample...and how they compare to janoshiks results. I'm hoping someone sends out the same two samples to both labs for comparison.

Unfortunately a lot of people claim to send samples and never do.

Edit- I just mailed a sample of a common AAS to janoshik recently. If @Chromate will allow me to send a sample to him without tracking, I will send another sample of the same substance to him. To see if the results are similar.

I don't wish to use a shipping method that provides a tracking number for opsec. If you're good with that I'll send one over.

Thank you for your sensible words of encouragement, although, with respect to the freedoms between our two countries, we mustn't forget that you guys can get arrested for the foul crime of misgendering!
thats fake news its like anal being illegal in some states... We don't have the privatized jails so dont throw the highest per capita people in jail.... anyway, you can look it up canada is far more free than america just have to wear a helmet on your motorbike and cant carry firearms (but are specific exemptions)...anyhoo canada is #6 freest places(although this is likely to drop), USA is #15 freest country, tied with UK and JAPAN...Japan has more personal freedoms than USA but less economic freedoms compared to USA..

edit:

explains why canada is more free less management from the feds etc.. Canada more free than the U.S.? - Pacific Research Institute

Last edited:
thats fake news its like anal being illegal in some states... We don't have the privatized jails so dont throw the highest per capita people in jail.... anyway, you can look it up canada is far more free than america just have to wear a helmet on your motorbike and cant carry firearms (but are specific exemptions)...anyhoo canada is #6 freest places(although this is likely to drop), USA is #15 freest country, tied with UK and JAPAN...Japan has more personal freedoms than USA but less economic freedoms compared to USA..
Anal is only legal in toronto, and I think you know why

I'm very interested to see the results from the few members who said theyd send in a sample...and how they compare to janoshiks results. I'm hoping someone sends out the same two samples to both labs for comparison.

Unfortunately a lot of people claim to send samples and never do.

Edit- I just mailed a sample of a common AAS to janoshik recently. If @Chromate will allow me to send a sample to him without tracking, I will send another sample of the same substance to him. To see if the results are similar.

I don't wish to use a shipping method that provides a tracking number for opsec. If you're good with that I'll send one over.
Sure, I'll email you instructions, because I need to be able to match your package with your order.

Would you be sending a sample also to janoshik to compare?

I'm very interested to see the results from the few members who said theyd send in a sample...and how they compare to janoshiks results

You guys read my mind. I actually already have a sample in route to Analiza. Plan is to send a sample to this guy of the same content as well. Once both reports are in hand, which I suspect will take a few weeks I will share my results.

Sure, I'll email you instructions, because I need to be able to match your package with your order.
You guys read my mind. I actually already have a sample in route to Analiza. Plan is to send a sample to this guy of the same content as well. Once both reports are in hand, which I suspect will take a few weeks I will share my results.

I've been on email contact with Chromate. He accepted my request and a sample will be mailed by Monday. I have prepared it from the exact vial I sent janoshik a sample of.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear my sample will make janoshik cut off time for his vacation date of 12/18- 1/1. So I won't receive janoshiks results until 1/1 ish...

This will be a very interesting test, especially with @B Ware also sending a blind sample to Analiza.

I will withhold results from both labs until I receive both results, Then I will publish them here and in the testing section.

The parcel has been mailed. Chromate will notify me once ite been received.

Janoshik test was already mailed

I ordered CBD raws but for some reason I have a feeling they scammed me and sent me some type of AAS raw, sadly.

Would you be able to test my CBD raws and let me know which raw compound it actually is, along with the purity of whatever raw these damn CBD scammers sent me ?

Was looking forward to making some CBD tinctures for my arthritis but I’m going to need to see exactly what I’m working with before I turn into Walter White.

u can get CBD at half or less the cost as QSC domestic made in USA... if ur in USA its like 1-2 dollars a gram for 99% isolate(maybe cheaper now was500-650 per kilo of cbd 99% USA made)... often tested for pesticides, heavy metals etc...

if u vaporize the cbd it will have a slight menthol some say slightly cherry menthol cough droopy taste...

there is some test strips u could use but above that ur better off ordering from USA... of course some may sell Chinese isolate but if look around there are places that clearly are making stuff themselves and part of American organizations..

but also why do u think its AAS?

I ordered CBD raws but for some reason I have a feeling they scammed me and sent me some type of AAS raw, sadly.

Would you be able to test my CBD raws and let me know which raw compound it actually is, along with the purity of whatever raw these damn CBD scammers sent me ?

Was looking forward to making some CBD tinctures for my arthritis but I’m going to need to see exactly what I’m working with before I turn into Walter White.
This sort of thing unfortunately occurs all the time. Please contact me via email.

Received my results in less than a day from delivered to his address.Thank you @Chromate. 10% under label claim not bad at all. FYI I asked him to add the manufacturer after the test was completed.IMG_2459.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2425.jpeg
    IMG_2425.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2427.jpeg
    IMG_2427.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 45
Received my results in less than a day from delivered to his address.Thank you @Chromate. 10% under label claim not bad at all. FYI I asked him to add the manufacturer after the test was completed.View attachment 272992

So if this guys tests come out similar to Janos test, did we all just hit the jackpot and not have to deal with Jano anymore ?

Nothing against Jano’s technical abilities, but his location sucks.

And why do people care if this guy has a DEA license. Does your favorite UGL have a DEA license ?

Okay jerkoff, so how about you buy a hplc machine and run it for us since you’re so smart and readalot then we don’t have to send it across the globe to janoshik.

If this guys testing turns out legit it’s a huge win for us. Not sure why you’re shitting on someone who’s bringing nothing but help for harm reduction domestically