Ciraws/International raws source

Crius, you've been working in the rice fields your entire life, why don't you stick to that? Selling raws isn't your thing, man.

At MESO we believe the MEMBERS first.
The SOURCE must disprove the member with EVIDENCE

The SOURCE is guilty until proven innocent.
and the MEMBER is CORRECT and innocent until proven guilty

So post the janoshik hgh lab test results or eat fucking shit. You KNOW you're fucked.

Crius, you've been working in the rice fields your entire life, why don't you stick to that? Selling raws isn't your thing, man.

So post the janoshik hgh lab test results or eat fucking shit. You KNOW you're fucked.

Thanks for the bump
Forgot about this fuck stick source.

Fuck this source

Update:
cirus kept its word. the fee for the analysis has been Covered and confirmed. an analysis result from jano for the citropin Gh will be available soon. I am an independent customer from the EU. you can believe that...or Not... thats your turn

Update:
cirus kept its word. the fee for the analysis has been Covered and confirmed. an analysis result from jano for the citropin Gh will be available soon. I am an independent customer from the EU. you can believe that...or Not... thats your turn

It's funny the second someone talks bad about this source this account shows up within 5 minutes. Tell me WHY should we wait for your gh results when Crius already sent his in last week and have the results BUT refuse to post them because they were shit. Makes no fucking sense.

Stop trying to stall for extra customers, you are doing an exit plan after getting fucked by meso members.

guys, Qucik update on my order (around 250$).
Ordered via wickr, payed, great communication. He then sent me the tracking number and after around 2 weeks, parcel was in the country of destination. BUT...it never arrived. This is NOT a fault of the source, it is the fault of the post-office. I called multiple times and after a week it turns out, package is lost somewhere, still showing "in delivery" for like 2 weeks now. Normaly "in delivery" means arrival on the same day... so after talking to the post office and the source, turns out you can start a investigation thing like "where is my parcel" and I have done that before and it never gives any information or something usefull. Also that investigation has to be started via the SENDER not the receiver of the parcel. Obv. a steroid source will not call at apost office hotline with private information, adress etc etc... so end of the story, believe it or not: Cirus refunded me the 250$ which is something I have never seen a source do before.
Most likley I will order from again in the future, but cant say anything about the products, because as I said I never received them.

guys, Qucik update on my order (around 250$).
Ordered via wickr, payed, great communication. He then sent me the tracking number and after around 2 weeks, parcel was in the country of destination. BUT...it never arrived. This is NOT a fault of the source, it is the fault of the post-office. I called multiple times and after a week it turns out, package is lost somewhere, still showing "in delivery" for like 2 weeks now. Normaly "in delivery" means arrival on the same day... so after talking to the post office and the source, turns out you can start a investigation thing like "where is my parcel" and I have done that before and it never gives any information or something usefull. Also that investigation has to be started via the SENDER not the receiver of the parcel. Obv. a steroid source will not call at apost office hotline with private information, adress etc etc... so end of the story, believe it or not: Cirus refunded me the 250$ which is something I have never seen a source do before.
Most likley I will order from again in the future, but cant say anything about the products, because as I said I never received them.
I think we ordered around the same time. I'm still waiting. Got a tracking number but no info yet.

I thought this clown was sending to people first without payment on good faith or was that just more bullshit from him? :rolleyes:

I thought this clown was sending to people first without payment on good faith or was that just more bullshit from him? :rolleyes:
I saw COD as an option after the fact. Reading is hard and all that

Either way, we'll see how this story goes. I'm chalking this up as taking one for the team

I saw COD as an option after the fact. Reading is hard and all that

Either way, we'll see how this story goes. I'm chalking this up as taking one for the team
You've been waiting how long now? Most raw sources can take 6-8 weeks if not longer and if this clown used garbage stealth it may get pinched.

You've been waiting how long now? Most raw sources can take 6-8 weeks if not longer and if this clown used garbage stealth it may get pinched.
Since March 9th! So I'm not worried just yet, it's barely been 3 weeks. It's not my first rodeo with raws so I don't start sweating until week 7

It takes time to test........donkey.

Hey, do you offer any discount code for bulk orders???

They offer discounts to people who give good reviews so start sucking his cock like a few other members here do and I'm sure you'll get some good prices on all his fake/low quality garbage ;)

They offer discounts to people who give good reviews so start sucking his cock like a few other members here do and I'm sure you'll get some good prices on all his fake/low quality garbage ;)
叼蛮任性是你妈,无数嫖客把她抓,抓住你妈脸刮花,鼻梁软骨被打塌