Ciraws/International raws source

guys, Qucik update on my order (around 250$).
Ordered via wickr, payed, great communication. He then sent me the tracking number and after around 2 weeks, parcel was in the country of destination. BUT...it never arrived. This is NOT a fault of the source, it is the fault of the post-office. I called multiple times and after a week it turns out, package is lost somewhere, still showing "in delivery" for like 2 weeks now. Normaly "in delivery" means arrival on the same day... so after talking to the post office and the source, turns out you can start a investigation thing like "where is my parcel" and I have done that before and it never gives any information or something usefull. Also that investigation has to be started via the SENDER not the receiver of the parcel. Obv. a steroid source will not call at apost office hotline with private information, adress etc etc... so end of the story, believe it or not: Cirus refunded me the 250$ which is something I have never seen a source do before.
Most likley I will order from again in the future, but cant say anything about the products, because as I said I never received them.
Thx buddy.

Damn 4 replies... it's my lucky day. Triggered much? Truth hurts, i know...
I personally have no hostility in you. Coz I'm busy and don't care about you.

It's just you once attacked my customer. I have to troll back. You leave people no choice.

I personally have no hostility in you. Coz I'm busy and don't care about you.

It's just you once attacked my customer. I have to troll back. You leave people no choice.
You do have a choice Ci, you're engaging them so of course they come back. It's entertaining to see all the shit throwing.

That being said, you run your business however you want to. Taking the high road and just ignoring them comes off as more professional, and you can engage people who have something constructive to say.

My two cents

You do have a choice Ci, you're engaging them so of course they come back. It's entertaining to see all the shit throwing.

That being said, you run your business however you want to. Taking the high road and just ignoring them comes off as more professional, and you can engage people who have something constructive to say.

My two cents
Thx buddy. Very useful suggestion.

My order arived at monday. It went all good, and took 15 days to be delivered, so i expect 3rd order in near future to be the same. His responses are quick, he always keep you update, service is rly good. Also to guys above, he never asked for a postive review, just to share my thoughts, and his statement about discounts is true, he never offered and never gave any sample. It is actualy fair to get people updated with good reviews if he is doing everything well.

My order arived at monday. It went all good, and took 15 days to be delivered, so i expect 3rd order in near future to be the same. His responses are quick, he always keep you update, service is rly good. Also to guys above, he never asked for a postive review, just to share my thoughts, and his statement about discounts is true, he never offered and never gave any sample. It is actualy fair to get people updated with good reviews if he is doing everything well.
Thx for choosing us, buddy.

If you don't mind me asking, are you ordering from USA? Im in your neighboring country up north, and still nothing 24 days in.

You Are changing your Price all the time. That is very unproffesional.
Your Partner on wickr gave me much higher prices for dnp for example.
Don’t forget 80$ shipping isnt Great too.

Pls give current dnp Prices here or sent private Message

Thanks

A price list for 100 g will be helpful. You could do and I suggest that put a price list for 10g,50g,100g.
In that way we could make a idea how much it will cost and be officially and use both the same prices. Or at least do this to the most popular substances

You Are changing your Price all the time. That is very unproffesional.
Your Partner on wickr gave me much higher prices for dnp for example.
Don’t forget 80$ shipping isnt Great too.

Pls give current dnp Prices here or sent private Message

Thanks
dnp is a flammable and explosive product. If it is less than 100g, our inventory pressure will be great, so the unit price must be increased.

So we suggest you order at least 100g.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

A price list for 100 g will be helpful. You could do and I suggest that put a price list for 10g,50g,100g.
In that way we could make a idea how much it will cost and be officially and use both the same prices. Or at least do this to the most popular substances
A good suggestion, thx.