Ciraws/International raws source

dont be so hard on him, his girlfriend is vegan, thats punishment enough ;-)
It was a joke, she isn't actually. I did date a vegan girl once though in 2019 and she was very sweet and kind, she wasn't even extreme about the "don't eat meat" thing, she just did her thing for herself.

I tell you, it was the best-tasting pussy I've ever licked, no joke. It literally tasted like apples. Her natural smell was also pleasant all the time. There's something about veganism man...

It was a joke, she isn't actually. I did date a vegan girl once though in 2019 and she was very sweet and kind, she wasn't even extreme about the "don't eat meat" thing, she just did her thing for herself.

I tell you, it was the best-tasting pussy I've ever licked, no joke. It literally tasted like apples. Her natural smell was also pleasant all the time. There's something about veganism man...
hmmm sounds juicy.
and if she was an "easy vegan" it might be no problem.
But most arent. Most want to convince you that eating meat is the devil and you will die 30 years earlier and and and.
Most just make life more complicated..

Cooked up my raw cyp from ciraws. Running on it currently. 2 of my boys are on the same ride as me. Zero complaints from any of us. Early in the cycle, but my dick doesn’t lie. Shit is straight up pure test. Exactly what I wanted and got.
No marathon post this time. Just ordered raw Ana and a couple GH kits from ciraws now that I know they’re legit. Will report back when ish comes through. Takes a couple week’s time tho.

Cooked up my raw cyp from ciraws. Running on it currently. 2 of my boys are on the same ride as me. Zero complaints from any of us. Early in the cycle, but my dick doesn’t lie. Shit is straight up pure test. Exactly what I wanted and got.
No marathon post this time. Just ordered raw Ana and a couple GH kits from ciraws now that I know they’re legit. Will report back when ish comes through. Takes a couple week’s time tho.
What does your “dick” say the amount of the test raws are tested at? 96%?

These products are out of stock:
Masteron Enanthate
Masteron propionate
Anavar
Proviron

The first three will be available a month later, the last one may next year.

Sponsors

Latest posts