Ciraws/International raws source

dnp is a flammable and explosive product. If it is less than 100g, our inventory pressure will be great, so the unit price must be increased.

So we suggest you order at least 100g.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
And what is the Price for 100g
On the pdf it was 32 for 10g

No free raws, just a $20-50 discount if people are willing to record their order process here.
We didn't ask people to say good things about us. Just record the ordering experience.

What's the problem? Tell me

It's an incentivized review. It compels a gaggle of one post noobs to tap up a glowing review based on powder in a bag that they received in the mail 5 minutes ago and isn't helping you.

Meso members aren't stupid. They've seen this angle before. Offer a discount and the boot lickers come running. They look desperate, not satisfied.

There must be a misunderstanding.

Price for 10g($)
Sildenafil------------------------------32
DNP-----------------------------------112
Screenshot_20210404-054822_OneDrive.jpg

I think it's a old one or something.
Why you don't put a price list with prices for 10,50,100g. In that way we will know the price and see if is worth to buy or not or in what size if is no big difference in price. Now we guess the price for 100g because is none put here

Making a pdf showing prices in column with different gram size takes 15 minutes max. I think is worth spending time on that. It will be helpful to know the prices for 100g or different weight size to make a comparison

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GARBAGE SOURCE! THEY DO NOT/WILL NOT PROVIDE TESTING RESULTS AND THEIR PRICES ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING!

DO NOT TRUST THIS SOURCE!!!

View attachment 144871

I think it's a old one or something.
Why you don't put a price list with prices for 10,50,100g. In that way we will know the price and see if is worth to buy or not or in what size if is no big difference in price. Now we guess the price for 100g because is none put here

Making a pdf showing prices in column with different gram size takes 15 minutes max. I think is worth spending time on that. It will be helpful to know the prices for 100g or different weight size to make a comparison
1. The form you posted is indeed a small mistake we made, I am deeply sorry.
2. Thanks for your helpful suggestion, we will make it out asap.

1. The form you posted is indeed a small mistake we made, I am deeply sorry.
2. Thanks for your helpful suggestion, we will make it out asap.
I was thinking that it was a mistake. 10g of DNP can't cost 32$.

That suggestion would help potential customers to see 100g price and make a comparison. If they see the 10g price they "scary" and go in other places.
Making a 100g price list will only help you and people as well. It's a win win

I was thinking that it was a mistake. 10g of DNP can't cost 32$.

That suggestion would help potential customers to see 100g price and make a comparison. If they see the 10g price they "scary" and go in other places.
Making a 100g price list will only help you and people as well. It's a win win
It really makes sense, thank you.

23 pages and ZERO evidence for the quality apart from a photoshop made in china HPLC test claiming 99.5% purity. BETTER THAN PHARMA!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE THEY ARE SELLING TRASH PURITY RAWS

23 pages and ZERO evidence for the quality apart from a photoshop made in china HPLC test claiming 99.5% purity. BETTER THAN PHARMA!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE THEY ARE SELLING TRASH PURITY RAWS
Go to page 11
If they selling trash purity raws in 23 pages they will had at least one guy that would say that but all I can see is pleased customers

Go to page 11
If they selling trash purity raws in 23 pages they will had at least one guy that would say that but all I can see is pleased customers
yes ALL new members like you who got paid to review, do you think i would get paid if i said bad things about my boss? LOL

yes ALL new members like you who got paid to review, do you think i would get paid if i said bad things about my boss? LOL
Have you see page 11 with the purity test made by Jano? That you asked
Show me one guy that had bought and said they had trash raws
And I didn't made any review.

Hey idiot, have you seen how many things they sell? 25+... Just because im a fruit vendor and my apples are high quality doesn't mean my banana, strawberries, and pineapple are good. Kids analogy for you to understand.

Ever heard sources cherrypicking good batches for testing? You must be new

Hey idiot, have you seen how many things they sell? 25+... Just because im a fruit vendor and my apples are high quality doesn't mean my banana, strawberries, and pineapple are good. Kids analogy for you to understand.

Not continue the discussion with you. Another lost cause here on this forum. Yesterday was the guy that pinned unfiltered oil today is this guy posting everyday same text in bold letters same as the other guy probably is the same guy but have 2 different users to make this more seriously.
Have fun doing this!

well, if you live nearby the field where the owner plants all those wonderful fruits and you know that he treats all his fruits well with fresh water, great sunlight and whatever else then you can assume that all his fruits are great quality ;-)
I do not plan to post very much in here anymore but i am also waiting on the test results like many others are, trust me @llegday101 . I was supposed to be the one sending in a vial from my order but another non-associated guy also ordered. When we both received our stuff, he was asked if he could send in instead. I was asked beforehand if it was okay for me and i guess it is since it makes the testing even more random since he was not supposed to send in then the goods were packed.
What i can tell right now: it "feelz" (sorry, i hate this word in the world of meso) like real hgh. But it rather compares to something like meditropes mauve/black tops and not like genos/omnis. So i assume it is hgh but the purity might not be 99-99.5% as mentioned but slightly lower.
But we will see soon, if i am informed correct the hgh should arrive soon @janoshik