Ciraws/International raws source

About the behavior you are somehow correct, it is unnecessary and does not represent a good source very professional..
But about the attitude thing with customers i am still believing that CI is a good guy. Maybe we will see soon enough:
He believes in the quality of his HGH. He even told me that when the test report comes back and shows it is crappy GH with lower purity/higher dimer, he will repay me the HGH.
I think he wouldnt say such things if he would not be convinced by the HGH he sells. I would have ordered anyway, he told me this AFTER paying. Why would he do that if he already got the deal if it is not to satisfy customers?

If we are being 100% Honest.
I got tagged in here so I went full savage (I really dont know what's going on here lmfao)

That being said, he really should have testing before he comes here.
You know the Meso rules... he should as well.

No hate for you, or ANYONE that buys from him Brother, I dont hate on members or their decisions.
I do love fuxking with Chinaman sources though lol... at this point it's a hobby to get a rise out of them.

If we are being 100% Honest.
I got tagged in here so I went full savage (I really dont know what's going on here lmfao)

That being said, he really should have testing before he comes here.
You know the Meso rules... he should as well.

No hate for you, or ANYONE that buys from him Brother, I dont hate on members or their decisions.
I do love fuxking with Chinaman sources though lol... at this point it's a hobby to get a rise out of them.

already thought so since your usual "bashes" are warranted, haha xD
Yes, testing should have been done prior to posting the thread, this is correct.
however, do you really believe the other 2 guys would be satisfied with test reports where the sample has been sent in by the source himself?
i dont believe so :)
dont worry, i didnt take it personal..

About the behavior you are somehow correct, it is unnecessary and does not represent a good source very professional..
But about the attitude thing with customers i am still believing that CI is a good guy. Maybe we will see soon enough:
He believes in the quality of his HGH. He even told me that when the test report comes back and shows it is crappy GH with lower purity/higher dimer, he will repay me the HGH.
I think he wouldnt say such things if he would not be convinced by the HGH he sells. I would have ordered anyway, he told me this AFTER paying. Why would he do that if he already got the deal if it is not to satisfy customers?

You think this piece of shit is going to repay people for garbage gear lol?!?!

Seriously at look how this clown acts and conducts himself as well as his other handle/employee wang-chung. I'm 100% sure he's rigging the hgh testing as well by having good shit sent in then he'll turn around and sell bunk shit!

Just sit back and watch as we tear this cock sucker apart ;) :cool:

Seriously at look how this clown acts and conducts himself as well as his other handle/employee wang-chung. I'm 100% sure he's rigging the hgh testing as well by having good shit sent in then he'll turn around and sell bunk shit!

well, the HGH for labtest was not sent in by himself but buy a customer.
The customer is also german so ive spoke to him and believe he is in no way associated with Ci..
I dont believe he has to repay me because he seems to believe in the HGH. And if it shows to be crap then i believe that Ci will come back to me about what he said. Until now he fixed his mistakes.
Not sure what went wrong with your pricing request back then but have you tried to sort out some kind of compromise?

Let me tell you an ancient story:
Su Shi, a great writer of the Song Dynasty, liked to talk about Buddhism and Taoism very much and had a good relationship with the Buddhist monk Foyin. One day he called on Foyin and asked, "look what I am?" Buddha seal said: "I think you are a Buddha." When Su Shi heard it, the seal of Buddha asked Su Shi, "what do you think I am?" Su Shi wanted to make it difficult for him to make the seal, so he said, "I think you are a piece of shit." After listening, the Buddha seal was silent. So Su Shi was very proud to run home to see Su Xiaomei and boast to her about how he choked Buddhist monk Foyin today. Su Xiaomei shook her head and said, "brother, your realm is too low. There is a Buddha in the seal of Buddha. Everything is a Buddha. You have excrement in your heart, so it's a lump of excrement to look at others. "

Su Shi, a great writer of the Song Dynasty, liked to talk about Buddhism and Taoism very much and had a good relationship with the Buddhist monk Foyin. One day he called on Foyin and asked, "look what I am?" Buddha seal said: "I think you are a Buddha." When Su Shi heard it, the seal of Buddha asked Su Shi, "what do you think I am?" Su Shi wanted to make it difficult for him to make the seal, so he said, "I think you are a piece of shit." After listening, the Buddha seal was silent. So Su Shi was very proud to run home to see Su Xiaomei and boast to her about how he choked Buddhist monk Foyin today. Su Xiaomei shook her head and said, "brother, your realm is too low. There is a Buddha in the seal of Buddha. Everything is a Buddha. You have excrement in your heart, so it's a lump of excrement to look at others. "

What....
The.....
Fuck....
are you talking about

well, the HGH for labtest was not sent in by himself but buy a customer.
The customer is also german so ive spoke to him and believe he is in no way associated with Ci..
I dont believe he has to repay me because he seems to believe in the HGH. And if it shows to be crap then i believe that Ci will come back to me about what he said. Until now he fixed his mistakes.
Not sure what went wrong with your pricing request back then but have you tried to sort out some kind of compromise?

"CUSTOMER" :rolleyes:

Your mom told me that exact same story the other night;)

lol wtf did i just read, but hey at least this is more entertaining than random chinese insults no one will translate... be right back let me figure out this puzzle

I was thinking that it was a mistake. 10g of DNP can't cost 32$.

That suggestion would help potential customers to see 100g price and make a comparison. If they see the 10g price they "scary" and go in other places.
Making a 100g price list will only help you and people as well. It's a win win
Well many sources sell 6g CAPPED for bout 30€. So 10g raws wouldn’t be too unrealistic

Sources buy large amounts and get other price/gram then when you buy 10g. Plus dnp is not that easily to source or at least for me and that adds to the cost.

Anyway I still wait for that price list to actually know how much will cost some raws

You Are changing your Price all the time. That is very unproffesional.
Your Partner on wickr gave me much higher prices for dnp for example.
Don’t forget 80$ shipping isnt Great too.

Pls give current dnp Prices here or sent private Message

Thanks
Shipping fee is $80 because we have reshipping service abroad.

It's an incentivized review. It compels a gaggle of one post noobs to tap up a glowing review based on powder in a bag that they received in the mail 5 minutes ago and isn't helping you.

Meso members aren't stupid. They've seen this angle before. Offer a discount and the boot lickers come running. They look desperate, not satisfied.
We just let the customer record the feeling of placing an order, and did not force them to give positive reviews.

We just let the customer record the feeling of placing an order, and did not force them to give positive reviews.

Their reviews are paid for, making them worthless. Sign up, leave a review, grab their boot licker discount and they're gone with the wind.

At this point you might as well leave reviews of your own product. They'd be equally as worthless, but you'd save a ton on boot licker expenses.

Their reviews are paid for, making them worthless. Sign up, leave a review, grab their boot licker discount and they're gone with the wind.

At this point you might as well leave reviews of your own product. They'd be equally as worthless, but you'd save a ton on boot licker expenses.
We suggest that customers leave a comment is just a way to improve our service. We insist on the good aspects, and make corrections for the bad ones.
As for the discount, it is just a marketing tool, it is the basic way of doing business.