Citropin / EU

No. Its ok for your stomach as oral steroid could be. The real problem is accurately dosage mate, thats why is better to add some filler, mix them properly and then divide larger amount of powder then 10mg for example

isnt 112$ a bit high for 10g alibaba dnp? Dont want to be offensive i will try the hgh for sure but dnp is not in a good price range for me personally

My Short review to cit...
Contact by email is exzellent. Answered a lot of my questions. Within 3 days After I Made the payment i got the tracking for my hgh.
Today it landed in my western europe Country. Very fast delivery for that long way. Also the reshipper reacts very fast. I ordered at the beginning of march and today i got my gear.
I am very satisfied.
Cant use the GH, Cause gyms are still closed...so fucked up

My Short review to cit...
Contact by email is exzellent. Answered a lot of my questions. Within 3 days After I Made the payment i got the tracking for my hgh.
Today it landed in my western europe Country. Very fast delivery for that long way. Also the reshipper reacts very fast. I ordered at the beginning of march and today i got my gear.
I am very satisfied.
Cant use the GH, Cause gyms are still closed...so fucked up
Thx, buddy.

I have also received mine yesterday
Question for the community:
should i even send mine in? would that result matter for you since i am good with Ci?
because if not then it would be wasted effort & time.
I would also say complete test, IU+purity+dimer

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back