Citropin / EU

HGH is right now on the way to Jano.
Will post it out as soon as we get it. May take 3-4 days to get the test results.

We ordered the best testing methods.

Your mother was laid off and shed tears. She walked into the nightclub naked and ate and accompany her to sleep with her. The salary has doubled several times!

It would have been easier and much more professional of you just to ignore it.

This just makes you sound childish. A grown man making nonsensical your mother jokes?

1. We are not the same person, Ci is the boss, and I (Citropin-Wang) am the customer service staff.

2. The reason why the result has not come out is as below:

We first ask the customer if they are willing to help us send hgh to Janoshik for testing.

After obtaining the customer’s consent, we send the payment to Janoshik, and after the payment is completed, notify the customer to send hgh to Janoshik.

It still needs several days.

I was a chemist so we've been looking for cooperation with big labs since 2016, by using my professional knowledge. (My project was tissue engineering, biochemistry)
This guy resorts to insults in Chinese because he can't prove shit for his self claimed high quality hgh, he lets his minions do the talking and pays them to defend him and he does nothing apart from being a sensitive little girl.

Do you think he's a 17-year-old kid selling garbage HGH from his mothers' basement or a legit well-educated biochemist? You be the judge!

This source is a fucking joke! He is trading discounts for positive reviews!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CLOWN ASS BITCH!

Haha

Let's play dude. Take some Chinese shit.
Sure let's play you dumb ass, info collecting piece of shit! I got nothing to lose here whereas you have future customers to lose by acting like a fucking clown!

Oh yah that's right you think westerners are all beneath you so what do you care right!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE!!!

1. We are not the same person, Ci is the boss, and I (Citropin-Wang) am the customer service staff.

2. The reason why the result has not come out is as below:

We first ask the customer if they are willing to help us send hgh to Janoshik for testing.

After obtaining the customer’s consent, we send the payment to Janoshik, and after the payment is completed, notify the customer to send hgh to Janoshik.

It still needs several days.

AND YOU TRY TO BUY POSITIVE REVIEWS BY OFFERING DISCOUNTS TO CUSTOMERS LOL!!!

Sure let's play you dumb ass, info collecting piece of shit! I got nothing to lose here whereas you have future customers to lose by acting like a fucking clown!

Oh yah that's right you think westerners are all beneath you so what do you care right!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE!!!
每天爱你多一些,你管你哥还叫爹,你爷突然把嘴撅,要和你妈两情约

This guy resorts to insults in Chinese because he can't prove shit for his self claimed high quality hgh, he lets his minions do the talking and pays them to defend him and he does nothing apart from being a sensitive little girl.

Do you think he's a 17-year-old kid selling garbage HGH from his mothers' basement or a legit well-educated biochemist? You be the judge!
I download a database called the dirtiest words in the world lol.

Take this shit lol.

每天爱你多一些,你管你哥还叫爹,你爷突然把嘴撅,要和你妈两情约

Hi, dear customers.

Here two of the keyboard man came and live here to talk shit coz I once trolled back on them.

Pls, ignore their posts. They have never ordered anything from us, just purely talking shit without any evidence.

Hi, dear customers.

Here two of the keyboard man came and live here to talk shit coz I once trolled back on them.

Pls, ignore their posts. They have never ordered anything from us, just purely talking shit without any evidence.

YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING CHILD AND YOU TRY TO BUY POSITIVE REVIEWS WITH DISCOUNTS SO YES THERE IS EVIDENCE!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE!!!

Back