Citropin / EU

some members would be better off in childhood than in the forum. such slaps. the thread is constantly being misused. I have never received a discount offer for positive feedback. I was only asked to send the test vial to jano because I am a customer. I'm sure not from the team either. janoshik will be able to confirm that my package comes from the eu .... and not from china. Lest wait for the test result

If you’re intimating we are getting “free raws” from Ciraws, then that’s a direct admission they’re distributing a legitimate product. Your feeble nursery school crayon-picture sock-puppet attempt at an online “diss” just inherently legitimized the integrity of the company you incessantly seek to invalidate. Derp.
Using the internet takes time, chico. You’ll get better at it.

I get the highest quality product and a solid business relationship. Thats what I get in return. Oh and I get to laugh at the hateful skeptics who wouldn’t know a good deal if it climbed up and shoved its dick in their mouths.

Well if anyone would know a thing or two about dicks in mouths it's for sure you lol:p

Well if anyone would know a thing or two about dicks in mouths it's for sure you lol:p
WOOWWW that was SO comedically sophisticated! You really went for it! Insinuating I had a “dick” in my “mouth”! LOL You’re good man. Wicked. Top shelf material. You stay up all night coming up with that? Or were u too busy beating it to “Where the Girls Aren’t“?

Remember, it’s not a pubic hair if you can pee out of it.

See? I can be lame like you, too. Dork. Grow the fuck up.

WOOWWW that was SO comedically sophisticated! You really went for it! Insinuating I had a “dick” in my “mouth”! LOL You’re good man. Wicked. Top shelf material. You stay up all night coming up with that? Or were u too busy beating it to “Where the Girls Aren’t“?

Remember, it’s not a pubic hair if you can pee out of it.

See? I can be lame like you, too. Dork. Grow the fuck up.

Struck a nerve I see lol:D

Back