Citropin / EU

Just got the best priced AND best quality GH I’ve ever had in my life from Ciraws. Thank you AGAIN for coming through, Ci. Slept deeper and dreamt more vividly than I have in recent memory. Also spot shot 2 injuries for a few days with it and feel fanfuckingtastic already. THAT is what I’ve been waiting for, for a while now.

Also got my T-bol. Straight fire. Tested on the RoidTest kit. Perfectly weighed out. Just like the package of cypionate from a couple weeks ago. This shipment also took exactly 11 days to get to my front door (I’m in the States), just like my previous Ciraws order from February. And this T-bol had my fucking nostrils flaring. But I already knew it would bc the test cyp I’ve been using from them is 1,000% legit AF.

Ive said it before—there’s 2 types of people on this board: those that have used Ciraws and LOVE everything about their product quality and customer service—-and then those who bitch about Ciraws at the top of their lungs who haven’t spent a single fucking dollar on ANY of their products. Funny how that shit works.

Im not saying other sources aren’t legit. I’m not. You can use purity or panda or whatever the fuck else you like. What I AM saying is the ONLY negative reviews online about Ciraws are from those who‘ve never used them. Alibaba, Purity and panda all have both positive AND negative reviews online. Again, I’m SURE you can find success with them. Hell, ive used an Indian pharmacy (that NO ONE here ever mentions) with GREAT success for YEARS. But now that I seek raws and home brew my shit, Ciraws is the ONLY source I’ll use.

You’ve got a customer in me for as long as you’re in business, Ci. Don’t listen to these haters. Its their loss. Not yours. Or mine.

The louder you guys yell about Ciraws not being legit, the louder I’m gonna yell back defending the best most dependable, new raw gear source i believe exists on the scene right now. The notable difference between us though, is ill be enjoying the best GH, raw test and powders while doing it.

Just got the best priced AND best quality GH I’ve ever had in my life from Ciraws. Thank you AGAIN for coming through, Ci. Slept deeper and dreamt more vividly than I have in recent memory. Also spot shot 2 injuries for a few days with it and feel fanfuckingtastic already. THAT is what I’ve been waiting for, for a while now.

Also got my T-bol. Straight fire. Tested on the RoidTest kit. Perfectly weighed out. Just like the package of cypionate from a couple weeks ago. This shipment also took exactly 11 days to get to my front door (I’m in the States), just like my previous Ciraws order from February. And this T-bol had my fucking nostrils flaring. But I already knew it would bc the test cyp I’ve been using from them is 1,000% legit AF.

Ive said it before—there’s 2 types of people on this board: those that have used Ciraws and LOVE everything about their product quality and customer service—-and then those who bitch about Ciraws at the top of their lungs who haven’t spent a single fucking dollar on ANY of their products. Funny how that shit works.

Im not saying other sources aren’t legit. I’m not. You can use purity or panda or whatever the fuck else you like. What I AM saying is the ONLY negative reviews online about Ciraws are from those who‘ve never used them. Alibaba, Purity and panda all have both positive AND negative reviews online. Again, I’m SURE you can find success with them. Hell, ive used an Indian pharmacy (that NO ONE here ever mentions) with GREAT success for YEARS. But now that I seek raws and home brew my shit, Ciraws is the ONLY source I’ll use.

You’ve got a customer in me for as long as you’re in business, Ci. Don’t listen to these haters. Its their loss. Not yours. Or mine.

The louder you guys yell about Ciraws not being legit, the louder I’m gonna yell back defending the best most dependable, new raw gear source i believe exists on the scene right now. The notable difference between us though, is ill be enjoying the best GH, raw test and powders while doing it.

So what do you get in return for this most wonderful review lol:rolleyes:

@JetsFan 你真的是闲得蛋疼,为啥不去找份工作呢?去钓鱼啊,旅行啊,那么多好事可以去干,偏要到这里喷粪,不切实际地喷,有意义吗?

Back