Citropin / EU

Hi, buddies.
How do you want to test hgh?
Our customer has received hgh in EU.
I am one of the satisfied customers in the Eu that recevied his gear. i agree with m@nu's contribution here and can send a sample for analysis, again only if the effort is worthwhile. I trusted cit, and in the other thread you can see that his raws are top, I'm sure that gh is great too...i will definitely order again

I am one of the satisfied customers in the Eu that recevied his gear. i agree with m@nu's contribution here and can send a sample for analysis, again only if the effort is worthwhile. I trusted cit, and in the other thread you can see that his raws are top, I'm sure that gh is great too...i will definitely order again

this would probably have more value for the community than my test.
Yours would be more or less blind since you havent talked to Ci about testing prior to ordering, right?

You can believe what u want...i dont give a f*... in my opinion its waste of money to do an analys for such douchebags like u. As soon as the analysis is done and maybe a good result is established, you will again doubt that...

You can believe what u want...i dont give a f*... in my opinion its waste of money to do an analys for such douchebags like u. As soon as the analysis is done and maybe a good result is established, you will again doubt that...

Hey CI or perhaps Wang? Either way good job showing your true colors and how you REALLY feel about westerners! ;)

Hey CI or perhaps Wang? Either way good job showing your true colors and how you REALLY feel about westerners! ;)
You are really a fool.

I don't want to waste my saliva to you.

If you don’t believe in anyone, you don’t even believe in yourself.

So you are a complete loser.

So the rep just got online to pat his little minion on the back for the free advertising but didn't even mention anything about the HGH test results that he himself promised a few days back. LOL you can't make this shit up.

48 hours later... did you receive bad scores and get cold feet? show us
I guess we got our answer.

So far i've only seen this source reply "thx, buddy" to the reviews of the 1 day old meso accounts kissing his ass for store freebies and discounts and no actual proof of the self-proclaimed best quality hgh. It blows my mind why anyone with half a brain would order from this chinese cuck.

download.jpg

Last edited:
Back