Citropin / EU

Not everybody will spend $100 on the testing.

And mine IS the highest quality.

How the fuck can you claim yours is the highest purity without third party testing to back it up?

You really are a complete moron AND a shitty business operator:rolleyes:

No. You didn’t. You hit me with a rudimentary diss that wouldn’t even cut it at a 5th grade rap battle. And how the hell do you even show up anywhere on the Internet with the name “Jets fan”? Pffffft.....For fucks sake, you do more to diss yourself than I ever could or would want to.

You of all people are going to mock my user name bah ha ha :rolleyes: :p You probably dress and act like J-Rock from trailer park boys.

How the fuck can you claim yours is the highest purity without third party testing to back it up?

Our customers tested it..........Check the first page.
And dozens of labs are using our raws and they have tested it.

Well, none of my customers have has any complaints on the quality issue within 5 years.

Yh, you are the successful one, I believe

Our customers tested it..........Check the first page.
And dozens of labs are using our raws and they have tested it.

Blah blah blah blah so where's the test results then eh? You can't even test your own product and post results to bring in more clients. You're a dumb fucking cunt making claims that can't be verified so get the fuck out of here already!

Blah blah blah blah so where's the test results then eh? You can't even test your own product and post results to bring in more clients. You're a dumb fucking cunt making claims that can't be verified so get the fuck out of here already!
China’s test report has long been posted. Janoshik is testing it. I have said this many times. Only you idiot are beeping here.

And that’s how y’all delegitimize online testimonials? Alright then. Have at it. 2 way street chico.

What you bought is of the "highest quality" because it weighed right and passed a babies first science kit test?

"legitimate testimonial"? Tag me when someone actually posts one.

And that’s how y’all delegitimize online testimonials? Alright then. Have at it. 2 way street chico.
To be fair, your account has only posted on Cis threads, nowhere else. It's still a coincidence.

This is coming from someone who bought from Ciraws and is waiting to test his stuff out as well

Why? I supply good quality stuff.

What can you do?
Come to my ask for COD when trolling on my thread and get mad after didn't get a COD deal? Luckily, I didn't do it to you. You are 100% a cheating baster.

I like Canadians. But you're definitely a shame of them.

To be fair, your account has only posted on Cis threads, nowhere else. It's still a coincidence.

This is coming from someone who bought from Ciraws and is waiting to test his stuff out as well
He is my customer but didn't have an account in MESO before.

The parcel is on the way to Jano, asshole.

Back