Citropin / EU

Dafuq is this shit ahahahah
Is this fucking clown still answering ppl in Chinese throwing random insults?

I mean seriously is this the way to conduct a business? Even if you post good results I would not buy the HGH.

You should be above everything and mantain calmness and composure first of all! Second you fucking retard should have had already the lab test from Jano BEFORE OPENING THIS THREAD. you and fucking meditrope EU should go suck cock in the same brothel, I can tell you are of the same kind.

I mean seriously is this the way to conduct a business? Even if you post good results I would not buy the HGH.

You should be above everything and mantain calmness and composure first of all! Second you fucking retard should have had already the lab test from Jano BEFORE OPENING THIS THREAD. you and fucking meditrope EU should go suck cock in the same brothel, I can tell you are of the same kind.
We originally intended to send samples to Jano for testing before posting, but later we thought that it would be more convincing to let customers randomly select samples and send them to Jano.
So we chose the latter, and the test is on the way.

We originally intended to send samples to Jano for testing before posting, but later we thought that it would be more convincing to let customers randomly select samples and send them to Jano.
So we chose the latter, and the test is on the way.
You could have done both, you could have looked at the other thread of sources and see how to handle business because trust me you are making a fool of yourself this way.
Even if you had legit product this is not the way to present it and to handle customers.

Meso is tough, is a fucking mine field and you are hitting every damn mine in it. Plus the retards with one post account coming here are not helping you out at all, let's not even talk about sending insults in Chinese, is this a fucking kindergarten? Because I would not buy hormones from a 4 years old kid and that's what it looks like.

50% of testing? WHAT?? AHAHAHHAHA Are you fucking kidding me?
You pay for the whole test or you go home my friend.
Make sense. We'll cover 50% of testing fees if people can post it out in MESO

he has already took 100% of the fees for a test. if now everyone who orders tests his gear and the seller should always pay the full fees...this is crazy

he has already took 100% of the fees for a test. if now everyone who orders tests his gear and the seller should always pay the full fees...this is crazy
Small sample size. It's an investment that will pay off if multiple people get their shit tested, especially if it's people who have a post count higher than 10.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm still waiting for my shit to come.

Small sample size. It's an investment that will pay off if multiple people get their shit tested, especially if it's people who have a post count higher than 10.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm still waiting for my shit to come.
ok. Makes sense.

The cheapest testing costs $300
If everybody tests it in their order, I'll be broke soon.
Start-up in business is expensive, Ci! PPL, Dragon, etc all started at the bottom and were in the same position, but they bit the bullet, and have more testing done to their stuff than they can count. It's why they're a go-to for so many.
They stood the test of time, they have been tested countless amounts.

The cheapest testing costs $300
If everybody tests it in their order, I'll be broke soon.
What kind of argument is this!

Many sources offer store credit or offer to pay the testing especially when they are new. If you think that everybody would test their own order you have no clue of how shit works. You are lucky if 5% will test it. Ppl are lazy.

Reimburse the test and I'll do the testing.
I'm not gonna spend a dime on your HGH until it's clear that you have good quality GH.

You have not proven ANYTHING about the quality of your HGH for now, after that if you keep posting test every few months then you can offer 50/50 or whatever.

At the moment you are like everyone just a guy saying he has good shit. Well prove it or go home.

Back