Citropin / EU

What?? I have blasted meditrope since I have seen his thread and you know what? Ppl similar to you here fucking attacked me for being to harsh on meditrope ahhahaha you are doing the same here!

We are being very very realistic and we are not asking for 10000 of dollars of free testing! Other sources do their own test and they fucking do it beforehand trying to source here! Go look Deus medical, go look HL labs, and they still offer credit store for any testing done on their products.

Again you are making a fool of yourself, be my guest if you feel like keeping on with this charade.
Where do i attack you Sampei?
i am stating my opinion, nothing else. I do not insult you for being another opinion and i respect it. I just state my opinion and want to have a discussion. Nothing else.
I do not plan to attack anyone for being another opinion, i am too old for that shit..
and about the meditrope topic: ive even posted there and i was the first who was not okay with the test results.

The biggest nail in his coffin is hes a mouthy fuck.
Shit wouldnt jave gone down like this if he was respectful.

He comes to our house and talks a bunch of shit in Chinese?
FUCK NO
He can suck some dick and prove his shit.
This is Meso, not a place a little Chinaman cam buy shit off.
Motherfucker needs to take his shoes off before he walks into the house.

His choice
Go check other threads, even Pharma ones.
im going light on this guy.
and here i agree with you and ive even made a post somewhere in this or the other topic about it being unprofessional and has to stop.

edit:
@Sampei:
yeah, check the HL thread.There testing didnt really work out. I am still a customer and hope they fix their issues

yeah, i do not know them either, so i would be happy if you or @Sampei would order and send it in for tests :D

Maybe I will
Maybe I wont.
How can we know of it's good shit, if I buy it... and tell him it's me?
Naw
Shit needs to happened naturally and organically.
He can offer the 100% until he proves himself and shows some fuckinf RESPECT for this community.

The biggest nail in his coffin is hes a mouthy fuck.
Shit wouldnt jave gone down like this if he was respectful.

He comes to our house and talks a bunch of shit in Chinese?
FUCK NO
He can suck some dick and prove his shit.
This is Meso, not a place a little Chinaman cam buy shit off.
Motherfucker needs to take his shoes off before he walks into the house.

His choice
Go check other threads, even Pharma ones.
im going light on this guy.
Man pharmacom has taken and still take so much shit and has understood by a long time that if he wants to keep being there he has to be polite and explain things properly and be ready to take shit in the face.

They could even say fuck it we don't care anymore but hey they still try to behave properly. Are they perfect? I don't think so but can't even compare them or any other "good" sources to this clown.

Yeah the insults are the first things that srsly has thrown me off badly.

It shows that this guy has a temper and no fucking interest in respecting the place he is trying to make a fortune off.

and here i agree with you and ive even made a post somewhere in this or the other topic about it being unprofessional and has to stop.

edit:
@Sampei:
yeah, check the HL thread.There testing didnt really work out. I am still a customer and hope they fix their issues

Just to clarify
I have no hate or anything for you
Your opinion is your opinion
But if you expect "Fairness"
you're on the wrong board.
We fucking hate sources and barely tolerate them.

They are not welcomed here.
They are TOLERATED in the spirit of harm reduction
In all Honesty, I'd prefer Meso without sources.
But that goes against Harm reduction...

As such ik going to fuck with them

Btw I'n using 2kits a month minimum so I'm all for a good source of HGH that ship from Germany and has TP prices! The guy is an idiot! He could sell hundred thousand of euro of HGH if he was smart and behaved properly and prepared tests and gave incentive to ppl in testing his shit! Maybe a starting promo of one very cheap 1-2 kit with store credit for testing etc!

So dumb, dumber and super dumb plus offensive as fuck. Go figure.

Just to clarify
I have no hate or anything for you
Your opinion is your opinion
But if you expect "Fairness"
you're on the wrong board.
We fucking hate sources and barely tolerate them.

They are not welcomed here.
They are TOLERATED in the spirit of harm reduction
In all Honesty, I'd prefer Meso without sources.
But that goes against Harm reduction...

As such ik going to fuck with them
I dont feel any hate, dont worry.
I am cool with you and @Sampei. It is human to sometimes have different opinions.
I also respect your work here since we all want good clean stuff.
And dont get me wrong - i do not want an easy handle for any source, also not Ci. I would have also done some things differently but i think that he is willing to take some suggestions.. (and on of those suggestions is to ignore trolls and crap posts and do not insult)

I dont feel any hate, dont worry.
I am cool with you and @Sampei. It is human to sometimes have different opinions.
I also respect your work here since we all want good clean stuff.
And dont get me wrong - i do not want an easy handle for any source, also not Ci. I would have also done some things differently but i think that he is willing to take some suggestions.. (and on of those suggestions is to ignore trolls and crap posts and do not insult)

That's good
There is nothing wrong with discussion!

I just don't see any other way for him.
He fucked up
and Meso never forgets
You cant backtrack or delete.
His ignorance is etched in stone now
His true colors are out there....
Now the little fuck has to go the extra mile to prove himself.

each compound 80$.
now i order 1 kit of hgh, 1 kit of bpc and 1 kit of tb500, sent in 1 vial and expect the source to pay almost 700$ for it when ive paid 250$ to him for those kits.
if i were a competitor i would create 50 accounts/emails and just destroy him
.......haha

Hey, guys.
I've read all your comments, very constructive. Thx

Here's the testing policy:
The first 3 customers, can test stuff freely. All the money you spend on testing will be covered by Ciraws.

After that, people will also get 50% covered. ($100 spend on testing, $50 will be turned into store credits)

well, i can still send in one of mine if the community thinks that my sample is representative
@Sampei @Silentlemon1011

No offense here intended brother.

But you were the first post on this thread, the first TD and have been in relative defense to this source.

I think it would be more constructive if one of his haters posted up testing.

I'm not suggesting or insinuating anything, I just sont think it would accomplish the desired results

No offense here intended brother.

But you were the first post on this thread, the first TD and have been in relative defense to this source.

I think it would be more constructive if one of his haters posted up testing.

I'm not suggesting or insinuating anything, I just sont think it would accomplish the desired results
i dont take the offense. I am the same opinion as you, just wanted to be sure :D

I want to clarify that I ordered before the whole discussion began so crius cannot have sent me special kits while for those who order now there may also be that risk

Back