Citropin / EU

@Crius All the "hype" that long to have that shitty result, if that was one of your best quality products I prefer not to think about the worse ones.

@M@NU how much did you pay for that shit? I do not want to check again the whole threae, what was the offer? Just to compare with the top quality HGH who never failsblike Opti or TP(Meditrope)

@Crius All the "hype" that long to have that shitty result, if that was one of your best quality products I prefer not to think about the worse ones.

@M@NU how much did you pay for that shit? I do not want to check again the whole threae, what was the offer? Just to compare with the top quality HGH who never failsblike Opti or TP(Meditrope)
ive also ordered bpc and tb500 but i guess i will not use those either..
I've paid too much in regards that i will not use it and probably gonna bin it since i also dont want to give it to one of my training buddies (not even free) because who knows how it affects their health.
I wouldnt throw meditrope together with opti since meditrope 1. doesnt test new batches at all and 2. have mixed results in regards to purity/dimer..

i've trusted Ci since we had/have a good relationship and i sincerly hope that he values this and comes back to me (and the other customers who have bought this) to find a solution..
I can only image that he was lied on and didnt actually now that the purity/dimer is so bad (vendor showed him the old test results).
If he contacts members who bought it then i really believe this is the case. If not then we just lost some money and he lost meso

Well not great after all the talk. 90% is not great
Anyone know what could be the impurities? Or from storage improper could lose the potency until 90%?
Don't know much about hgh and degradation

ive also ordered bpc and tb500 but i guess i will not use those either..
I've paid too much in regards that i will not use it and probably gonna bin it since i also dont want to give it to one of my training buddies (not even free) because who knows how it affects their health.
I wouldnt throw meditrope together with opti since meditrope 1. doesnt test new batches at all and 2. have mixed results in regards to purity/dimer..

i've trusted Ci since we had/have a good relationship and i sincerly hope that he values this and comes back to me (and the other customers who have bought this) to find a solution..
I can only image that he was lied on and didnt actually now that the purity/dimer is so bad (vendor showed him the old test results).
If he contacts members who bought it then i really believe this is the case. If not then we just lost some money and he lost meso
I think he knew otherwise it wouldn't have lasted so long

Its ok the value of purity.
But by the way , i
Used generic hgh for 55 USD per 100 I.U.
It was tested with 92% by jano.

so its a Little Bit to expensive my friends by CI

Just got the best priced AND best quality GH I’ve ever had in my life from Ciraws. Thank you AGAIN for coming through, Ci. Slept deeper and dreamt more vividly than I have in recent memory. Also spot shot 2 injuries for a few days with it and feel fanfuckingtastic already. THAT is what I’ve been waiting for, for a while now.

Also got my T-bol. Straight fire. Tested on the RoidTest kit. Perfectly weighed out. Just like the package of cypionate from a couple weeks ago. This shipment also took exactly 11 days to get to my front door (I’m in the States), just like my previous Ciraws order from February. And this T-bol had my fucking nostrils flaring. But I already knew it would bc the test cyp I’ve been using from them is 1,000% legit AF.

Ive said it before—there’s 2 types of people on this board: those that have used Ciraws and LOVE everything about their product quality and customer service—-and then those who bitch about Ciraws at the top of their lungs who haven’t spent a single fucking dollar on ANY of their products. Funny how that shit works.

Im not saying other sources aren’t legit. I’m not. You can use purity or panda or whatever the fuck else you like. What I AM saying is the ONLY negative reviews online about Ciraws are from those who‘ve never used them. Alibaba, Purity and panda all have both positive AND negative reviews online. Again, I’m SURE you can find success with them. Hell, ive used an Indian pharmacy (that NO ONE here ever mentions) with GREAT success for YEARS. But now that I seek raws and home brew my shit, Ciraws is the ONLY source I’ll use.

You’ve got a customer in me for as long as you’re in business, Ci. Don’t listen to these haters. Its their loss. Not yours. Or mine.

The louder you guys yell about Ciraws not being legit, the louder I’m gonna yell back defending the best most dependable, new raw gear source i believe exists on the scene right now. The notable difference between us though, is ill be enjoying the best GH, raw test and powders while doing it.

Feelz vs science.

Its ok the value of purity.
But by the way , i
Used generic hgh for 55 USD per 100 I.U.
It was tested with 92% by jano.

so its a Little Bit to expensive my friends by CI
i like Ci and we have a good relationship but 90% purity and 1,5% dimer is not "ok" and is not acceptable.

Credits to @llegday101

meso-jpg.144705

I dont know whats dimer or related proteins..
but i don't think they're toxic things. @janoshik can explain more to me

Back