Citropin / EU

No big surprise. Chinese low quality hgh as i predicted. You get your money's worth. I'm sorry M@NU, this is unfortunate.

You can get alibaba hgh for 50$ with the same or better purity, yet this guy charges 80$ and claims high quality gh. It's the only reason i've been giving him shit on his threads. I can smell a con man from a miles away.

No big surprise. Chinese low quality hgh as i predicted. You get your money's worth. I'm sorry M@NU, this is unfortunate.

You can get alibaba hgh for 50$ with the same or better purity, yet this guy charges 80$ and claims high quality gh. It's the only reason i've been giving him shit on his threads. I can smell a con man from a miles away.
Thats Right .
I use alibaba hgh with 92% purity and the Same Price you say.
But 80USD for this Quality is to high

ATTACHMENT IS NO CI , it is a Alibaba HGH Test

Attachments

• AFBC7808-13AA-4E04-A5F7-E50C0CDBBEE8.jpeg
    AFBC7808-13AA-4E04-A5F7-E50C0CDBBEE8.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 84
I fucking told all you guys not to order from this clown, I fucking told yah lol:oops:

*****DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PUNK ASS BITCH ASS CLOWN! HE'S A FUCKING JOKE IF THERE EVER WAS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******

Shit what can I say... We don't have 99% pure HGH here? Damn

And ppl don't want to dish out some money for helping me out testing TP HGH but they are willingly throwing money in the bin buying shit HGH.

Ppl are really funny indeed

i have contacted Ci on wickr and asked him to make a statement.
I still believe this was not done with him knowing about those results.
I am sure he thought it is much better because he was shown those (fake?) old reports.
But lets wait for his statement
yes, also thanks @Warren22 for the effort :)

Shit what can I say... We don't have 99% pure HGH here? Damn

And ppl don't want to dish out some money for helping me out testing TP HGH but they are willingly throwing money in the bin buying shit HGH.

Ppl are really funny indeed

You're trying to test a batch in the #80s. Meditropes are already into the 90s so no one will care about your batch because if they order they won't get the same one

i have contacted Ci on wickr and asked him to make a statement.
I still believe this was not done with him knowing about those results.
I am sure he thought it is much better because he was shown those (fake?) old reports.
But lets wait for his statement
yes, also thanks @Warren22 for the effort :)
Dude, put the source's dick down and walk away. You finally started to see, but now you're back-tracking like a battered girlfriend, trying to give him another chance.

Best case scenario? He believed the factory or rep he bought from when they showed him that report. This is already disqualifying because he should, of course, know better than to blindly trust some bullshit that can be made up in seconds. He didn't test for himself. RED. FLAG.

Worst case scenario? (also the most likely by far): He pulled that "test" out of his ass purposely to mislead and never had any intention of actually testing the shit he bought from the "factory", only eventually relenting after weeks of pressure from Meso members.

Bottom line: if it looks like a scummy chinaman and talks like a scummy chinaman, it's probably a fucking scumbag chinaman. He doesn't give one shit about you or your health. All he cares about is money. While this could be said for most sources on here, at least some of them have enough intelligence to correspond professionally, meet our requirements, and try to provide a good product to keep themselves in business. From fucking day one this asshole has been lying, changing his story, insulting meso members, and refusing to meet the requirements we ask of sources. It boggles my mind that anyone could have possibly read his threads and thought, "yea, i'll give this guy a chance, seems solid.". Sure he was nice to you; you were sending him money and sucking his dick on the forums. Look where it got you.

There is nothing he can do now. Let's say he comes up with some sob story about how he got tricked, then ponies up the cash to buy a good batch and acctually test it...what's to say he won't revert back to his chinaman ways the second the heat dies down? There are better, proven sources available. If one insists on rolling the dice, at least buy off alibaba and save a few bucks.

Last edited:
Dude, put the source's dick down and walk away. You finally started to see, but now you're back-tracking like a battered girlfriend, trying to give him another chance.

Best case scenario? He believed the factory or rep he bought from when they showed him that report. This is already disqualifying because he should, of course, know better than to blindly trust some bullshit that can be made up in seconds. He didn't test for himself. RED. FLAG.

Worst case scenario? (also the most likely by far): He pulled that "test" out of his ass purposely to mislead and never had any intention of actually testing the shit he bought from the "factory", only eventually relenting after weeks of pressure from Meso members.

Bottom line: if it looks like a scummy chinaman and talks like a scummy chinaman, it's probably a fucking scumbag chinaman. He doesn't give one shit about you or your health. All he cares about is money. While this could be said for most sources on here, at least some of them have enough intelligence to correspond professionally, meet our requirements, and try to provide a good product to keep themselves in business. From fucking day one this asshole has been lying, changing his story, insulting meso members, and refusing to meet the requirements we ask of sources. It boggles my mind that anyone could have possibly read his threads and thought, "yea, i'll give this guy a chance, seems solid.". Look where it got you.

There is nothing he can do now. Let's say he comes up with some sob story about how he got tricked, then ponies up the cash to buy a good batch and acctually test it...what's to say he won't revert back to his chinaman ways the second the heat dies down? There are better, proven sources available. If one insists on rolling the dice, at least buy off alibaba and save a few bucks.

well, mistakes happen and he should at least be given the chance to make a statement.
I already wrote him that i am disappointed because it is not that the gear is just underdosed or whatever, there are impurities and dimer that might give some ppl health problems.
However, everyone has a chance to explain themselves in my opinion.
of course you are correct though and i respect your opinion. (do you have a PM Acc with the same name btw?)

i think the silence from him and his rep says enough lol. especially since they knew theyd get the results in 24-48 hours and didnt post anything after the 48 hour mark

for me it was no problem to deliver a vial. cirus paid for the test fees. I'm disappointed now too. I thought it would be a better result. I knew for this price that it would not be perfect, but unfortunately it is not good. are there currently any other test vials on the way to jano?
No response from cirus Till now with a Statement to the test result...

for me it was no problem to deliver a vial. cirus paid for the test fees. I'm disappointed now too. I thought it would be a better result. I knew for this price that it would not be perfect, but unfortunately it is not good. are there currently any other test vials on the way to jano?
No response from cirus Till now with a Statement to the test result...
he has told me on WickR he is contacting the vendor and i / we should give him 2-3hours..
and about the result:
noone should be pinning this imo. IDC if anyone says he is using 92% purity from Alibaba and he is fine, but for me it is playing with ones health. Noone knows that the impurities are or how the body reacts to the Dimer long term.

Back