Citropin / EU

Ok let's get down this route. Let's say that another 2 or 3 members will send sample again for testing and results are the same will you still have the same approach?

Are the results for raws that show good quality still a error of +-10%? Or those are good because they are positive results?

Is any other testing way that everyone could agree on?

Even if they are 90% and you say that from start buyers will be I have no doubt about that.
Like someone has bought from alibaba 92% purity with 50$ will buy 90% purity if you could adjust the price accordingly but say that from the start and everyone will know for what will go their money.

Would you change your hgh supplier after this incident or would you use the same one?

That's a weak-ass excuse for bad raws, come on now... but despite everything this guy has fucked up in the past I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Prove that Janoshik testing is wrong and you will be spared. Present solid evidence right now, and not just some bullshit claim without anything to back it up. If you can do this, you won't be the laughing stock anymore. I will be waiting.

Here're reasons why I say so:
1. People told me so.
We've consulted one of the biggest AAS labs that do lots of tests each year. There're huge errors in Jano's reports. -+10%.

That's what I was told.

Here're reasons why I say so:
1. People told me so.
We've consulted one of the biggest AAS labs that do lots of tests each year. There're huge errors in Jano's reports. -+10%.

That's what I was told
Ok... let’s take a trip down this road since you felt like bringing it up.

1. what people told you? Specifics are important. If you speak in generalities it’s a bullshit lie.
2. which one of the biggest AAS labs told you there are huge errors? Again, specifics are important. When you say “I can’t tell you” we’ll take it as a boldface lie and you’re discredited.

Who would you like a blind sample sent to for testing if you feel Jano is wrong? One of you is. Let’s see who’s left standing.

2. No spectrum. Easy to do photoshop.
Within all these testing methods, all of them will give you a spectrum.

The spectrum of every test will be a little bit different and there are accurate data attached to each spectrum. So it's impossible to make by photoshop.

But, there's no spectrum, no data but purity.
A kid with a keyboard can finish a test by typing purity up.

The spectrum of every test will be a little bit different and there are accurate data attached to each spectrum. So it's impossible to make by photoshop.

Point to the part of the spectrum you so obviously believe your customers to be:

77E0DBB9-E3D0-4F68-9B55-0CC3C8EDEB04.jpeg

The only way you make this right is providing a SOLUTION. Something REAL anything else is just speculation. You can’t bullshit your way out of this. Provide something with substance.

3. Ridiculous test results.
Here are two test reports on the same compound. Testosterone Cypionate.
Jano is 92%, another one is 98.9%.

TC is the easiest steroid to produce coz the synthetic route is easy and the technique is old and solid. (that's why tc powder is so cheap)
The factory that produces it is the main source of worldwide raws, existing since I first know this business. Never heard of any quality issues.

But from Jano's test report, it's only 92%, while another one with data and spectrum says 98.9%

92 is as difficult as 100% for a mature and easy production process to reach. Jano is inaccurate.

I mean... is it even worth addressing this?

All you have to do to get raw data is ask, fuckface.

See attachment and next time you accuse me of a fraud think twice or you won't be liking what comes.

Attachments

Ci has called me earlier about this issue.
Well, what should i say:
- i have told him if he makes such accusations he should at least have other recent test reports from the same batch that proof it
- told him that he should ask @janoshik for spectrum information because i guess he can provide something
- do not listen to non-official non-accredited labs.

it would be the easiest shit to make sure the results or somewhat accurate.
I have citropin HGH and i have quitrope hgh. Remove labels and both look pretty much the same. Send in 4 vials in total, 3 ci and 1 qitrope, Numbers 1-4 on them. see the outcome.
Simple. But i guess this wont change anything even if the results are clear so i just save myself the hassle..

cf51e40c9cd328d5598a9c5497a93ac9.gif

Also, for entertainment. You know what this is?
Spectrums just for last 6 months.
1618834521595.png

But what the hell are spectrums good for?

Chinese QA/QC uses photoshopped spectrums to make their BS more believable and that's about it. There's literally one person on the board for whom HPLC raw data mean something on first sight and that's me.
But wait, there's more - I have a bunch of clients who always request the raw data and have been working with me for years.

I mean, if you just LOOK AROUND THIS GODDAMN FORUM YOU SEE A BUNCH OF RAW DATA FROM ME.

Conclusion:
Test reports from Janoshik are inaccurate or wrong.

But wait, here you say I'm inaccurate or wrong but above you indirectly accuse me of photoshop. which is pretty far away from inaccurate or wrong and pretty fucking close to accusing me of being a fraud.

So, could you please make up your mind?

Ci has called me earlier about this issue.
Well, what should i say:
- i have told him if he makes such accusations he should at least have other recent test reports from the same batch that proof it
- told him that he should ask @janoshik for spectrum information because i guess he can provide something
- do not listen to non-official non-accredited labs.

it would be the easiest shit to make sure the results or somewhat accurate.
I have citropin HGH and i have quitrope hgh. Remove labels and both look pretty much the same. Send in 4 vials in total, 3 ci and 1 qitrope, Numbers 1-4 on them. see the outcome.
Simple. But i guess this wont change anything even if the results are clear so i just save myself the hassle..
I mean, right, it's not even that hard.

If people are worried the result is wrong, literally all they have to do is talk to me like a normal human being. Mistakes happen and all those who work with me know that I'm more than reasonable when dealing with issues.

God knows I've done more free retests than I ought to have and yet people somehow figure that slinging shit at me right away is a better choice...

Back