Citropin / EU

The Janoshik test that @Crius posted that is 91.98% is from a sample that I sent in, from the test cyp that I got from Crius.

Crius has asked me to get it tested somewhere else because he doesn't trust Janoshik's test. I have asked Jano for the raw data to show Crius, so we'll see what happens from here...

The Janoshik test that @Crius posted that is 91.98% is from a sample that I sent in, from the test cyp that I got from Crius.

Crius has asked me to get it tested somewhere else because he doesn't trust Janoshik's test. I have asked Jano for the raw data to show Crius, so we'll see what happens from here...
And it took Jano almost 10 minutes to email them to you.

And like I said in the email, the raw data are, as per my post on Meso, useless, not enough to interpret the result by themselves and I can guarantee Crius will interpret them wrong and to his benefit - not necessarily due to bad intention, but simply because he has no idea of how this sort of thing is done.

Cmon @Crius a river, here you have the spectrum you asked for. Do domething, faggot, we want entertainment!
Love the pun.

I don't want to question the results and work of jano. I can offer to send another vial of this hgh batch for analysis. to another provider if there is one. Perhaps the fees will be taken over by cirus again. would be an option...

if he does not get back to me personally or in this thread with some sort of valid explanation/ proofs / compensation then i officially say sorry for doubting you @JetsFan , @llegday101 and all the others that tried to warn me.

I'm done with him and I'm done with you and your willingness to give this shit bag the benefit of the doubt. Wake the fuck up knucklehead! :rolleyes:

I don't want to question the results and work of jano. I can offer to send another vial of this hgh batch for analysis. to another provider if there is one. Perhaps the fees will be taken over by cirus again. would be an option...

Don't waste any of your money or time testing shit from this "source " :rolleyes:

if he does not get back to me personally or in this thread with some sort of valid explanation/ proofs / compensation then i officially say sorry for doubting you @JetsFan , @llegday101 and all the others that tried to warn me.
Your mistake was believing this guy to be a "stand up guy" and you "knew" him just based solely on the anonymous conversations you had with him. For all you know this could be a 73 year old woman that lays around smoking opium all afternoon.

Your mistake was believing this guy to be a "stand up guy" and you "knew" him just based solely on the anonymous conversations you had with him. For all you know this could be a 73 year old woman that lays around smoking opium all afternoon.
correct.
i wont even try to disagree with you guys.
i was wrong (atleast 99% safe now) and you were right..

To be fair, if I was a 73 year old Chinese woman, I would want to smoke opium all afternoon too.

Just order from a source that has a good reputation, not like you are trying to smuggle fucking plutonium into your country. Jeeze man :rolleyes:
Until recently I done that but now they become more active with searching. Not worth the risk anymore. Not that simple as you try to sound
I rather find a eu source if is available if not then I buy finish product

Until recently I done that but now they become more active with searching. Not worth the risk anymore. Not that simple as you try to sound
I rather find a eu source if is available if not then I buy finish product

Stick to finished then bro.

Back