Citropin / EU

Hey, guys.
I'm Ci.

We need 48 hours to find out what is going. Will make a post here after the details are all clear.

It's the weekend here in China so communication is slow.

he has told me on WickR he is contacting the vendor and i / we should give him 2-3hours..
and about the result:
noone should be pinning this imo. IDC if anyone says he is using 92% purity from Alibaba and he is fine, but for me it is playing with ones health. Noone knows that the impurities are or how the body reacts to the Dimer long term.
Using since one year. No Problems.
Do you think Pharma raws doesnt have impurities ? Misbelief my friend

Using since one year. No Problems.
Do you think Pharma raws doesnt have impurities ? Misbelief my friend
pharma is around 99+% and was already tested in the past.
it is a difference if you have 1% impurities or 10.
But just take your stuff, it is not my health

edit: the 99%+ was meant before the improvement of testing method. would now maybe be around 97%. correct me if i am wrong @janoshik

Ah, will post it out within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay.
Hey, guys.
I'm Ci.

We need 48 hours to find out what is going. Will make a post here after the details are all clear.

It's the weekend here in China so communication is slow.
I don't know how you measure hours but that pricelist you said it will be done in 24h has passed 10 days since then and counting
Now 48h let's see how much will pass until it will be done something

pharma is around 99+% and was already tested in the past.
it is a difference if you have 1% impurities or 10.
But just take your stuff, it is not my health

edit: the 99%+ was meant before the improvement of testing method. would now maybe be around 97%. correct me if i am wrong @janoshik
I think Not.
The HGH what is used to calibrate the measuring machines, i.e. the Master HGH has a purity of 98.98%

I think Not.
The HGH what is used to calibrate the measuring machines, i.e. the Master HGH has a purity of 98.98%
you can check on steroaas, they have results of jintropin and genotropin.
Not sure why we are arguing here, me and most guys will not use stuff that is so impure. If you wanne go ahead then do, it is your decision the same as it is ours not do.
and i explicitely stated results are from before the improvement of method

for me it was no problem to deliver a vial. cirus paid for the test fees. I'm disappointed now too. I thought it would be a better result. I knew for this price that it would not be perfect, but unfortunately it is not good. are there currently any other test vials on the way to jano?
No response from cirus Till now with a Statement to the test result...
i am not sure if @Pong sent in his hgh for tests. I think it was debated if he should.
Maybe he can chime in and provide this information

Here're reasons why I say so:
1. People told me so.
We've consulted one of the biggest AAS labs that do lots of tests each year. There're huge errors in Jano's reports. -+10%.

That's what I was told

Here're reasons why I say so:
1. People told me so.
We've consulted one of the biggest AAS labs that do lots of tests each year. There're huge errors in Jano's reports. -+10%.

That's what I was told
Need to call Manu and explain everything clear first. Coz he helped me so he is the first priority.

Will be back soon.

Back