MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Ok buddy, keep believing that. Dimer is the shit the GH in your fridge probably has a shitload (if you're lucky.) Why do you think people always get drowzy and hungry after a shot?

Woosh.

Aren't you the exact dude I just spoon fed the "what GH do I buy?" answer to like 2 days ago? Lets check your post history....yup. Maybe check your post history before commenting to me, I run Opti 120 Greys that have how many months of tests on them?

Opti greys test consistently at zero dimmer, but damn I guess you got your fucking PHD since you were begging to be spoon fed a few days ago.

Drowsy and hungry has no correlation that you can point to dimer except for bro science...

i believe @janoshik explained what dimer is. You might be able to find it in his main thread, unless he feels like replying to this tag with an explanation?
Simply put it's two molecules of rHGH joining together decreasing the efficiency of it. High dimer is also associated with more side effects. It is one of the routine tests prescribed by the pharmacopoeia.

You know I'd answer your tag even if I didn't feel like answering the question <3

Simply put it's two molecules of rHGH joining together decreasing the efficiency of it. High dimer is also associated with more side effects. It is one of the routine tests prescribed by the pharmacopoeia.

You know I'd answer your tag even if I didn't feel like answering the question <3
Totally not the answer I was expecting and thank you for answering my question.

Woosh.

Aren't you the exact dude I just spoon fed the "what GH do I buy?" answer to like 2 days ago? Lets check your post history....yup. Maybe check your post history before commenting to me, I run Opti 120 Greys that have how many months of tests on them?

Opti greys test consistently at zero dimmer, but damn I guess you got your fucking PHD since you were begging to be spoon fed a few days ago.

Drowsy and hungry has no correlation that you can point to dimer except for bro science...
I was being funny fuck me I guess.

No one but you needs the obvious sarcasm pointed out.

Check your own post history bud I go so far back with these forums you better check my fucking resume tiger.

I started the 120iu grey tops today at 2iu and zero redness/itchiness so I'm happy. I'll be bumping up to 4iu am fasted pre cardio after a few days and if this stuff is as good as everyone says it is then I'll be ordering 2 kits per month lol :p:p:p

I started the 120iu grey tops today at 2iu and zero redness/itchiness so I'm happy. I'll be bumping up to 4iu am fasted pre cardio after a few days and if this stuff is as good as everyone says it is then I'll be ordering 2 kits per month lol :p:p:p
Jumping up to 8iu per day? Must be a big boy.

If sides allow I'll run as mugh as I can afford while I'm dieting. Might try Lantus for first time instead of doing log again, but not sure.
Isn't 8iu while dieting down kind of counter intuitive there's a great article on here somewhere showing for fat loss you most definitely don't need 8iu it was around 2-3iu for a 220lb man or something. 8-10iu is trying to grow status

Started the greys yesterday. 4iu yesterday and 6iu today and so far no water retention or tiredness and that's a first for me :cool:

Pardon my ignorance I am trying to buy btc with my phone and cannot figure out which app is trustworthy to buy the coins? Do I need a wallet app or what? I cant seem to get coinbase to process the transaction I have crypto fired up and my account linked but can I buy btc and then use the same app to send btc? I dont want to buy btc with crypto and then have the funds stuck for some reason. This is all new to me. Thanks

Pardon my ignorance I am trying to buy btc with my phone and cannot figure out which app is trustworthy to buy the coins? Do I need a wallet app or what? I cant seem to get coinbase to process the transaction I have crypto fired up and my account linked but can I buy btc and then use the same app to send btc? I dont want to buy btc with crypto and then have the funds stuck for some reason. This is all new to me. Thanks

Once you have a simple bitcoin app on your phone you then go to a bitcoin atm and purchase coins, then send to your phone and from there you can send to addresses. This way your phone is the wallet and you are completely anonymous. Type in BITCOIN WALLET in playstore and it's the fourth icon down, should be yellow and white with a B. That is the app I've used for years now and never any problems.