Citropin / EU

Blah blah blah blah so where's the test results then eh? You can't even test your own product and post results to bring in more clients. You're a dumb fucking cunt making claims that can't be verified so get the fuck out of here already!
Lol, shame of Canadians.

Blah blah blah blah so where's the test results then eh? You can't even test your own product and post results to bring in more clients. You're a dumb fucking cunt making claims that can't be verified so get the fuck out of here already!
I'll stay in MESO forever and be the best source.
And you will get nothing but thousands of bills unpaid, by staying here and play with me...... Good luck buddy.

We never force our customers to give good reviews, we just suggest them to say something casually whatever they want to say.
that's true, the guy never said say good things about me on the forum. he said just share your experience.

so far my experience is positive. i am waiting for the goodies to arrive. i will let you know how things are going

@llegday101
YOU DIDN'T BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUT YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE HERE, LIKE A KID WHO HAS NOTHING TO MESS AROUND.
THERE IS A CHINESE PROVERB: "MOUSES CROSS THE STREET AND EVERYONE SHOUTS AND BEATS."

@llegday101
YOU DIDN'T BUY OUR PRODUCTS, BUT YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE HERE, LIKE A KID WHO HAS NOTHING TO MESS AROUND.
THERE IS A CHINESE PROVERB: "MOUSES CROSS THE STREET AND EVERYONE SHOUTS AND BEATS."

Another Chinese Proverb:

"Man who go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with shitty finger."

You've got shit on your finger bud.

Wheres the test results?

This thread has been up since February, if only you had not waited 1.5 months to send in the hgh for testing you wouldn't be getting all this shit.

The reason why you are is that you start out your post by saying you have the best quality chinese hgh and when people question you about it asking for proof, you go type insults like a retard. No one is trying to derail your thread, just post good lab results and all your problems will be solved. So easy but you make a big scene like a child. Children shouldn't be running a business :p

btw: fuck china and Xi Jinping

I have no fucking clue what's going on here.
got tagged in by @llegday101 , going to make the best of it lmao
tenor.gif

The show must go on.

eee.jpg

Back